mada
Steam ID
Please enter your correct steamid.
STEAM_0:1:41806852
Steam Account Name
Please enter your steam account name.
afisch96, http://steamcommunity.com/id/madaaaa/
Duration of time applicant has been surfing on KSF
How long have you been playing on our servers?
First played on the server in April 2014, stopped around summer, picked back up around january 2015 and havent stopped since.
Do you actively participate on the KSFClan forums
Participation on our forums will increase your chances of being accepted.
I am starting to, yes.
Do you actively participate on the KSFClan Discord
Participation on our discord server will increase your chances of being accepted.
No
Are you currently in another clan
If so please post your current clan.
No
Reason for applying
Why have you decided to apply for our CSGO admin position.
I'd love to help better the KSF surfing community and help administrate the spammers on some of the servers. It can get quite out of hand sometimes, and only being a VIP trying to mute people as they just reconnect gets quite frustrating for the entire server. I have past admin experience and I'd love to join the KSF admin team.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    what ksf needs is people who are willing to fix maps, can delete times possibly add new things to the timer and maps since apparently sacred is busy atm or doesn't want to spend his time doing these things and not useless people like levi who just vote +1 for people they like and -1 for people they don't like/know furthermore admins who do nothing arent really necessary since they willl spend 90% of their times on veteran/expert and anyway you can just hide the chat and use the selfmute command if people who spam annoy you

Post Thanks / Like
    Spari, there is a difference between developers/mappers whom fix maps, update timer add-ons, and other server addons compared to admins who are meant to administrate. Not exactly develop, but to report bugs, get ride of fake times, and suggest add-ons TO the developers. So I'm not really sure of what your arguement is here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Spari, there is a difference between developers/mappers whom fix maps, update timer add-ons, and other server addons compared to admins who are meant to administrate. Not exactly develop, but to report bugs, get ride of fake times, and suggest add-ons TO the developers. So I'm not really sure of what your arguement is here.

Edit: Also, to the remark about Expert/Veteran server. I spend probably about 80% of my surfing time in the 1-2 server rather than the secluded, expert and veteran servers, although I do go in them when its grind time.

Post Thanks / Like
    please don't take it personally i wasn't talking about you in particular, i was just saying that admins should actually start to contribute in something like sacred since most of them don't do anything and they should take more criteria in consideration imo instead of just recruiting people that are just going to surf on veteran/expert and aren't going to do anything that'll make the servers better places
    Last edited by Spari; 03-16-2016 at 02:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    this thread went from +1's to fucking essays.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright I misunderstood what you said probably, I still disagree tho. If the chat is a problem then more admins can be the solution for that. I also joined now and then and voice chat was quite terrible.
    Last edited by Sacred; 03-16-2016 at 03:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    are you too stupid to understand what i said because your post proves it? i was actually saying that most of the admins weren't doing anything for the server unlike you and i was talking about csgo since mada is applying for csgo
    Last edited by Sacred; 03-16-2016 at 03:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maps for csgo are added as well, there just aren't as many new ones. About fixes... nobody ever says whats wrong with csgo so it can't be that bad. And we DO need more admins that play and care for the servers, if you think so or not.

EDIT: At least if it's that bad sometimes as it seems to be, concerning chat.

EDIT #2: I was on the easy surf a few times recently and the voice chat was terrible. I also didn't see any admin there, so I muted 2-3 people myself. Maybe blink is right tho and we need european admins more than american, I don't know.
    Last edited by Sacred; 03-16-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    but we all know that only Americans are cancer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rool View Post
    but we all know that only Americans are cancer
    Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    Maps for csgo are added as well, there just aren't as many new ones. About fixes... nobody ever says whats wrong with csgo so it can't be that bad. And we DO need more admins that play and care for the servers, if you think so or not.

EDIT: At least if it's that bad sometimes as it seems to be, concerning chat.

EDIT #2: I was on the easy surf a few times recently and the voice chat was terrible. I also didn't see any admin there, so I muted 2-3 people myself. Maybe blink is right tho and we need european admins more than american, I don't know.
    I agree with the idea of European admins, i usually surf 4-5 hours ( "AST – Atlantic Standard Time" - longer if i grind) usually 4 days per week and lately iv only gone to the Easy Surf #1. What i personally saw was Nowlech being active during the day (if its still the case) while i'm more at night. But from now i think this subject would need its own thread.

11. Dislikes tretch disliked this post

Thread Information