Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like

does anyone know whats wrong with my game/gfx

it used to happen to me before when i had a 7950 and it stopped randomly now i have a gtx1080 and it started happening again so i know its not my gfx card, it only happens in css and not on all maps
    http://plays.tv/video/5796183fa4c1d53e32/aaaaaa

Post Thanks / Like
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmh try r_dynamics 0 if it doesnt work just try to reinstall or put shadows off

P.S : we need ksf russia!

Post Thanks / Like
    lets trade graphics cards to test if it's just you

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundayy View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmh try r_dynamics 0 if it doesnt work just try to reinstall or put shadows off

P.S : we need ksf russia!
    tryed both and its still doing it on surf_lt_unicorn will reinstall now

p.s: im not actually russian :/

edit: http://plays.tv/video/579767e1ed7d89757f/s
    Last edited by baz; 07-26-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    okay so a while back everything was fine with my monitor . boom okay, I got a new mod(vape) that had 2 magnetic doors and it's sitting right in front of my monitor. I noticed that it started to change colors, when i turned my monitor on it would be some weird ass rez and the colors would be weird af . So i switched out my gpu to an old one, well it kept happening , so I decided to move my vape. Problem went away and i havent seen it since.

So what I'm thinking is, it's not your gpu(s). It's the monitor. If you have a nother computer you can test it on , do that. and just to be safe test both of them(monitor and gpu on different computers) or if you have a friend try using his monitor to see if the problem persists.

lmk what the results are. If you dont have any of the above then just take it to a computer shop or something if it's really that srs.

ps: I'm willing to bet it's the monitor or some settings within your monitor settings.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by -BN View Post
    okay so a while back everything was fine with my monitor . boom okay, I got a new mod(vape) that had 2 magnetic doors and it's sitting right in front of my monitor. I noticed that it started to change colors, when i turned my monitor on it would be some weird ass rez and the colors would be weird af . So i switched out my gpu to an old one, well it kept happening , so I decided to move my vape. Problem went away and i havent seen it since.

So what I'm thinking is, it's not your gpu(s). It's the monitor. If you have a nother computer you can test it on , do that. and just to be safe test both of them(monitor and gpu on different computers) or if you have a friend try using his monitor to see if the problem persists.

lmk what the results are. If you dont have any of the above then just take it to a computer shop or something if it's really that srs.

ps: I'm willing to bet it's the monitor or some settings within your monitor settings.
    the monitor has nothing to do with that... its the display of the GPU that is fkd up rofl
    He isn't taping this on his phone.. it is recorded with plays.tv...
    And for myself. My game is fkd up too.. Not like yours.. but yeah I got some random letters everywhere since the recent update.. I think they do not support my GPU anymore (7 years old GPU)

What is your PC spec ? (the whole thing not only your GPU)

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    im pretty sure its not my monitor since its a 4 month old 144hz acer predator, and its ONLY css and only certain maps in css, its not random.

my pc specs:
    i5 6600k 4.2ghz
    16gb hyper x fury
    gtx 1080
    asus z170-a
    xfx xtr 750w
    250gb ssd and 1tb hd

Post Thanks / Like
    Its something related to lights and ilumination , try an fps config

Post Thanks / Like
    what happens when u put your flashlight on? In 1.6 we sometimes encounter the same problem because of a bug with the flashlight, its very uncommon but still happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey, it doesn't happen on my gtx 950, wanna change? i wouldn't really mind the problems

Thread Information