Close

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Advertising as partners

Hello Mustard and everyone else,

I spoke with mustard about this a few weeks ago but since mustard is kind of busy with other things ill post it on the forum to ask everyone or to remind, mustard on this.

I'm The clan leader of Surf Velocity, and most of you all know me i think.
    If you go to my website: Surf-Velocity.com and scroll down a bit if you have to you can see on the left side ''Partners''

I was hoping we could kind of be partners for each other. Its just another way of advertiseing for both of our servers / clans.

Nothing else.. it would not mean if we would be partners that we are going to share our clan or so.
    Just helping each other grow BIG

If you make a image about the size that you see on my site i will add your picture on to the list where those other partners of mine stand aswel.
    i have about 80 - 100 vistors a day. (it says below the partners list)

But i will only do this is you kind of do the same for me aswel.

- This is a forum i don't know if your able to edit somthing to add a logo of my clan on your frontpage? please anser me.

Anyways these are all the logo's and sprays i have for the clan:
    http://surf-velocity.com/index.php?site=clanlogos

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Kisses from,
    WireleZz
    Surf Velocity

Steam: mr_thunderalex
    e-mail: blizzard-fan@live.nl

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Advertising as partners

Personally, I hate banner ads with a passion. I'm not a big fan of advertising in general.

That being said, this site is dedicated to the clan -- so I'll leave it to clan leadership. If leadership decides this will be good for the clan overall, who am I to stand in the way?

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Well mustard just clearly said that your the owner of the forum and you proberly do alot of things for the clan as he said you would do. So this means your a part of the clan that may disade on this.. but since you don't want it or don't like it thats fine with me.

My Anser is yes but your anser seems to be no so its simple the deal doesn't go on

It's not like im not friends with you guys anymore but its just somthing i was looking forward to anyways thanks for ansering.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

We can set up a main webpage and then do the forums separately. I threw these forums up quickly (within minutes) and didn't do much else. I don't have time to design a main webpage right now, though. Are any KSF members adept at web design? If we have a solid main page set up I wouldn't be averse to the ad idea.

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally know nothing about webpage design, but my old clan leader who im very good friends with still actually has a business making pages, and I might be able to persuade him to make us one, maybe not though.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

By all means, do it. I can move this board to forums.kamikazestrikeforce.com once you've got a main page set up so you can have www.* to play with. Then feel more than free to trade banners with SV.

Thread Information