Close

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Server hacker/Admin abuse.

I was playing the server around 1am centeral time, A player by the name Backwards came into the server. First seemed like a normal player but then banned me for playing hlss. I then talked to digital and got unbanned. 2 mins. later I got banned again becasue i was talking on mic, Again i talked to digital and He said he doesnt know the kid and he thinks he hacked the server but he cant ban him because he is not sure if he did or did not hack into the server. Digital then got his admin taken away 5 mins. later So we know the kid hacked the server. Digital tried to get his steam id but he blocked it. Can someone please help?

Thanks, 3asy

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Server hacker/Admin abuse.

The server was hacked to pieces, all admins were removed and several players were banned. He also tried to send exploits to my computer by auto activating the MOTD in CSS, luckily I caught them before they did anything. I tried to get his SteamID, but I couldn't get it, he goes by "backwards" and apparently is with a one "mbsurfer"

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah he's on my friends list. Doesn't mean I told him to do shit, he followed me. Don't put my name in shit, I didn't do fucking anything.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mbsurfer
    Yeah he's on my friends list. Doesn't mean I told him to do shit, he followed me. Don't put my name in shit, I didn't do fucking anything.
    (edit)

Seeing as you are an obvious contributor to the social network here, wouldn't you be slightly put off by his actions? Maybe its not my place to pass judgement, or even an opinion thats shared, but from what I could see, you couldn't care less what he did to the server, much less what he tried to do to my computer. I don't expect you to care about that.

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, considering this has happened before within the month, maybe it is time to go back source mod. I personally hate the system compared to mani, but mani is clearly easily exploitable, regardless of what we are doing to prevent this.

Post Thanks / Like

From what I've heard Mani is easily exploited from public sources(google lol!)

In any case he'll get a permanent ban, but I'm not sure what more we can do except switch back to SM.

Post Thanks / Like

Mbsurfer I would like you to contact me asap.

Thread Information