Post Thanks / Like
    this some juicy new ksf drama? noice

2. Thanks Louieismyname, Rulldar, Michael.Viera thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    more to come soon

4. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So I got help from a friend in yesterday who didn't have much time sadly. It did ofc. turn out what I said was true.
    It was written that I had sent a death threat and it was taken for granted.

https://imgur.com/a/7yEcBiu

Why did you have to deny it? Why didn't you bother to search it up yourself? Yeah, it was my job in some way, but I was banned by you.
    In the hindsight it seems ridicilous for people that I hadn't screenshotted this.
    Well, the reason I didn't screenshot it was ofc. that I was banned (works as IP ban too), but neither did I expect that people would actually deny this.
    But well, it's KSF, just learn to expect the worst.

Why didn't anyone testify it? Does KSF find it funny that a person they dislike is exhibited as a violent criminal?
    I can see there are KSF members here, e.g. Mako, and a lot of KSF members follow the conversations on KSF Discord. I know it was said in another conversation too by a KSF member, but the message was deleted by the user.
    Prob. in private conversations as well (but obviously I can't know). No one testifies anything? How come? Everyone hates me ofc.! No, but many people from KSF clan and their friends hate me, yeah.
    I mean surely KSF is a non-toxic community where people can talk openly about problems without any group pressure or social exclusion if they speak against "consensus"?
    It isn't like whenever someone challenges their views, they are trying to exlcude that person from a community?

Simex lied about his involvement (as seen on page 12, also added to my first post), he lied about what happened when he told people about the event (didn't present the full picture by any means), and he lied that he didn't lie. He didn't apologize, but I did, great guy.

I can also reveal now that Stevo's apologies leave a remarkable impression on his victims.

https://imgur.com/a/jjaPuOt (Weiss)

Stevo told me, he apologized to you
    for admin abuse
    Is it true?

[onsdag 17.45]
    weiss:
    it was like 4 years ago
    I remember I made a thread about it, and everyone just laughed it off
    don't remember an apology

[onsdag 17.45]
    N.Meistro:
    yeah
    thanks man

mr.gmmbearz directly [16.44]
    mr.gmmbearz:
    well i cant remember him saying sorry to me
    maybe he did though

So who doesn't lie in this clan?

KSF, you didn't reply to why my Calamity wrcp was deleted. I didn't utilize the "extended spawn zone" (didn't know about it until Syfo showd me), but I assume you have some technical evidence that proves I lagged it? I know I was happy for the wrcp and therefore I went on Source TV to check it and at least I couldn't see any with my eyes.

And why don't you have terms and conditions when paying for VIP? I know you have admin abused plenty of VIPS without it had any basis in terms and conditions. I don't even think it's legal - or maybe that's the trick to call it "donation" so you can slip away legally?

Are KSF scammers? I think Bocuma had VIP in 2016 when he was abused as a 14/15 year old. I brought up child abuse and I was probably right.
    KSF seems to be a clan full of child abusers. Mr.gmmbearz was also below 15 when he was abused. And looking at Stevo, it is not my impression that they ever wanna apologize.

It's also funny to see how Bocuma, a guy with a very high IQ (e.g. casually learns whatever language he sets him for [maybe exxagerating] in the age of 16), went to the Momentum Project in 2016 helping them out pretty much after he was admin abused. (Btw, I don't speak on Bocuma's behalf)
    You surely know how to attract brain to KSF. Not to forget Crash Fort.

Well the thing is. This community is full of liars. It holds no credibility. Records are useless without credibility. They delete records, probably also cheat records.

They seem to accept rngfix cases whenever it accommodates KSF members (e.g. omnific s16 ramp2, dynamics_fixed, etc.). Valid records from new surfers (outside KSF) get attacked. Do I have evidence for this? Yes, I do. I have heard it from gmmbearz, and I experienced it myself when I was alting (which I also wanted to reveal) and before any have had the slightest clue that I was Jabra. Can I prove my experience? Somewhat. I had to buy vip to "re-report" the false reports made by Sunday.
    Here is my documentation that I had to buy VIP:

https://imgur.com/a/MfTXsJQ

With regards to calamity, fuck it. Delete my few remaining or hunt them please and replace them with new "records". I don't want so-called records on a community that does not have credibility enough to store records. I don't consider my records or any records valid in the KSF community.
    I would be happy if all my data was deleted from KSF.

I heard people suggest that I support Momentum. I don't support anything. And I don't have time for surf any longer. I just strongly oppose this corrupt KSF community full of child abusers and scammers.
    They don't care about the burden of proof - and if they do, they reverse the concept (page 7). They don't care about terms and conditions.
    They lie about whatever they want which seems evident from this conversation. They deny whatever they want. I have also been told confidential information that it is probable that a very top surfer
    from KSF clan is currently involved in movement recording (but not verifieable). And do you know what? I don't care about it because I anyway consider all records on KSF invalid.

To conclude: KSF are liars, scamers and useless. But have fun if you still feel convinced that this community is somewhat credible. After all, you can still use it for completing maps (but not to prove that you have completed a map) and testing routes.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-25-2021 at 10:54 PM.

6. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Juxtapo; 02-24-2021 at 11:43 AM.

8. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname, Michael.Viera liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for providing the screenshot, that does indeed imply that you sent a death threat. However I don't think that it was taken for granted or even that it was taken seriously by anyone. I could very well imagine you saying something like that in a heated argument without meaning it knowing your temperament + autism so I don't think you have to be worried about being perceived as a violent criminal. Dunno if others share this perspective with me, this doesn't make it right though.

KSF has always been clear about donations being optional help for hosting the servers, VIP being an added bonus that can be taken away for a number of reasons. You are not buying anything. What do you even mean with admin abusing VIPs?

Also bullying underage people online is not child abuse LOL, maybe look up the term and further explain this if you still think it's appropriate here

10. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure I saw it was written more than once too ...

Yeah, now you move into the question of context and why that is so important to understand why people react as they do. This was the whole fucking problem that my KYS words were completely deprived of context. Please, when you talk about conflicts and one of the parties is excluded then fucking cover it in its completeness - or ask all the involved parties for inputs instead of assuming shit out of thin air. That shit was disgusting. Every man on earth can be made look like an idiot if you take his words out of context and when only one side of a story is heard. And no, as I have told thousands of times, I was not just in a heated argument. Your KSF member fellow had initially said "fuck you" to me, Simex (another one of your KSF member fellows) had lied to me (I was not even debating them). People had bullied me on KSF Discord because I was "being too serious" (though some of the same people have probably around 200 days of in-game time on KSF so it's always amusing when they use the "it's just a game" phrase) and right after I was banned without a valid reason at all. This is how it started. No, I don't tell people to KYS, not even in heated debates. I don't predicate persons, only phrases (e.g. "that's idiotic what you said") though that is still not appropriate and I don't try to do that and I have worked at it (I try to follow the Christian idea that you should not even think bad about people); it also depends on how people react in the preceding obviously.

When you buy VIP (or donate to get VIP which does not make any difference), you buy VIP for a month according to your site (you even get it automatically and there is a distinct site for non-vip donations). If you are banned x time as VIP, then you are VIP in a month less the x time - and you don't get the service you are promised: VIP for 1 month. I don't think that's legal if your ban does not have a basis in terms and conditions. This is also just basic moral that when you ban people you do it based on the rules, the shit I have been talking about since I was 18 y/o. Since I only had VIP in 2 days back in July, I have reported KSF to the police, but the Danish Police won't care because it's so little money and probably can't find the owners, etc. You may laugh at this, but whoever steals my money and whether it is 5 dollars or 100 dollars, I don't accept it - at least if they haven't forgiven me. I might ask a lawyer. And no, your rules on your server are useless because they don't stand at the point where you pay for VIP.

I only came here because I wanted to deal with things from my past that I hadn't yet dealt with yet properly (also in other areas of my life). One of these issues was this one which had bothered me strongly. I didn't want to be perceived as a violent criminal (or something which is close to that). And you understood that, thanks. I don't know why Sam and probably Sony tried to cover it up and why you had to deny it and why you tried to laugh it off and we had to type so many pages about it. Seriously. It could in the worst case hurt me in the professional life since I have also been open about my IRL name, my look, even met surfers IRL, etc. So yeah. Nothing to ridicule. I only started to debate other things because it was introduced by your KSF fellows. But enough has been said.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-25-2021 at 11:54 PM.

12. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody perceives you as a violent criminal, but everyone perceives you as someone who is lacking social skills and who is obsessed with ksf.
    Please for your own sake just let it go and go on with your life.

Being banned is your own fault for being a nuisance to the community. You never spread fun or joy, you only create drama out of nothing and thats why you are banned.

Please dont respond have a good rest of your life

14. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes wild, Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You or any KSF member are not in a position to speak on behalf of everyone. The Discord conversations clearly tried to make me look like something between a violent criminal and a lunatic because they only told one side of a story. Maybe for those who knew me, more the latter, for those who don't - which are many - because a new generation of surfers arrived, more the first. It's cool if you think that's funny - or just something I have to brush off my shoulder by "going on with my life" because I haven't been open about IRL identity or met surfers IRL or anything, yeah, or I'm not a guy who cares about falsely being perceived as a violent criminal. I guess no one cares about that?

I don't know what kind of people try to tone down lies and defamation against people. You tell I'm obsessed with KSF. No, I am not, you are obsessed with me and lie about me, you lie about anything which is evident from this conversation. Even when I show evidence you try to tone it down "that's just ...". And stop telling me I stir drama when you lie about me. There is so much evidence on this. But you ignore everything and try to recap it all so you can act like a boss, but you are not, and you are not dictate whether I should respond or not. That's classic KSF mentality. You can respond to me, but please say something relevant instead of toning down lies and defamation, I don't expect you that you are capable of this, so maybe you should just leave the conversation here. I don't have more to say at least.

16. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    bro im trying to help you. you care so much about what some 30 people on the internet think about you but you're not making it better with this thread.

just move on? why do you give a shit lol. you have 0 power here, no speaking of lawyers and shit is ever gonna accomplish anything here.

you got no case and i honestly dont know what you want from us except maybe attention?

20. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post

Thread Information