Close

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even Sony if I am wrong about that I would never ever exclude you from being heard. But that's how you behave

"Stevo I could join Discord because I made a new account. I commented on the allegations - I was immediately banned. Why don't you take it seriously when you are informed about straight-out libel on your community? Why do you just ridicule it and ban people?"

I'm pretty sure it was you who banned me here, Soney.

And about Sam I wrote

"And yeah, act like "where is your evidence for that?". Well, if we actually imagine it is a lie. If we ultimately stretch it that far and give absolutely no credibility to my assertions, then why didn't Sam at least take it seriously when I told him about it? I told Sam about it in his PM; he replied "Happy Valentines" which made me laugh tbh, but at the other hand it was amaeturish. If I was informed about such defamation in my own community I would have immediately checked it and dealt with it profesionally instead of joking about it with a mocking manner."

And lastly, don't compare being accused of lying about how many routes that were mine in that video compared to be hanged out as a violent criminal
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-16-2021 at 05:19 PM.

2. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ever :/

4. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Likes Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave me for once and all from your disgusting hate - and I would be miles away by now.

6. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soney baloney

8. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it funny that the one claiming others to have a "hatred against innate biological characteristics such as autism" is the same person that is calling others retarded xd This man can't go 2 sentences without contradicting himself

Post Thanks / Like
    This guy is a genius. He pretty much ignored every single point I made and focused on some completely insignificant part of what this post is all about.

I have never mocked a retarded, but used it to describe a disqualified utterance - which literally thousands of people on the internet do everyday. You can discuss how appropriate it is, surely.

People have not just used autism in a negatively charged way, they have used it against me who has publicly revealed I have autism (because it seemed that it had been leaked so once I decided just to say it publicly on Momentum Discord). This is completely incomparable.

Edit: Looking back at this part. It was kinda weird that this guy pointed this out whilst one of his own leaders from KSF Clan used to call himself Retarded as a meme name on Reddit and still does. Actually that is the guy called Sam lmfao https://www.reddit.com/user/Retarded_irl/
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 09-10-2021 at 09:56 PM.

11. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.Viera View Post
    This guy is a genius. He pretty much ignored every single point I made and focused on some completely insignificant part of what this post is all about.
    I couldn't care less about the rest of this thread as I'd be reiterating what everyone else has already said to you, keep telling kids to kill themselves xoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    Great, because then I should reiterate what I had already replied to them. Bye.

14. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neither of the examples you posted involve spreading hate. Like I've stated many times throughout this thread, those actions aren't tolerated anymore from any vip or admin. Most people change, you haven't.

In terms of examples of you spreading hate, the surfer hate list you made is all the evidence I need. I could post screenshots of your interactions with simex, sam, and your various heated arguments in the discord and on the forums over the years, but at this point I don't think it's necessary.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

16. Thanks Louieismyname thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What should I change, lol? Give me an example. You have never ever apologized for your misdeeds. You just casually skip over them and say "that doesn't happen any longer".
    You have never ever shown remorse for those times. Synki has never ever shown remorse. Skandy has never ever shown remorse. I can go on.

I didn't spread my list. My list was leaked from the Danish Discord, lmfao. So that's an example of one of your KSF members spreading hate. Oliver or Simex I assume?

edit: I wrote more about the hate list later in the thread. Today I figured out that I even myself said back when I wrote it that the hate list was for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously, but that context was not included by the guy that spread it, whoever it was, prob., Oliver, Simex, or Proga. The reason why the hate list became a thing was because Paragon pinned it on the Danish Discord, and really nor Paragon or me thought it was a problem because as I have said, I had marked it for fun. I was writing about everything between heaven and earth on the Danish Discord, so yes, if you do that, you are eventually gonna slip controversial stuff out. Despite of that, I was still aware enough to mark it for fun.

Talking about lengthy lists, I have on the other hand also written the lengthiest love list in the surf community. https://youtu.be/HSEtjdCfk4A?t=765
    No, no, let's not talk about that, doesn't fit into the narrative. And let's not talk about the way that KSF never credit the mappers on Youtube that indirectly create all their Youtube content. Only I do because I'm such a toxic person.

So once again, everything has been deprived of context with regards to that case. Just like we know KSF. Defamation and lies as usual.

It does involve spreading hate to abuse one's power. In each of these heated arguments I'm presenting totally valid points. That's not spreading hate. That's arguing passionately for something. What triggered those heated discussions on KSF forums? That was admin abuse. So no I didn't spread hate, I complain about an issue, I cared about an issue, I argued in order to tackle an issue. That is not spreading hate.

You are literally the only people who have spread hate. Especially about me. We have a whole section of you spreading hate (ofc. not every of these threads are valid), much of this hate have you never shown remorse for and never been punished for.
    https://ksfclan.com/forum/forumdispl...?37-Complaints

Why do you continue with this. You keep finding new shit to talk about because you can't defend yourself and whatever shit you find I can use against yourself.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 09-05-2021 at 09:56 PM.

18. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post

Thread Information