Close

View Entry Info: SMAC BHOP Ban For MWHEELUP/DOWN bind

Category:
Unban Request
[AWAITING RESPONSE]
Name being used on the server at the time
Enter your chat username at that time of your ban.
Stitches
Date and Time of ban
Please give us an estimate of when you were banned.
Monday, Feb 6th
Admins online(afk or not)
What admins were online during the time of the ban.
I don't know
Which admin do you think banned you
What was the chat username of the admin who banned you.
SMAC
Why you think you were banned
Was there a reason given for your ban?
False Positive BHOP Detection
Your SteamID
Please enter your steamid.
STEAM_0:1:1663458
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    joe got wrongfully banned by SMAC just a few months ago and it was reversed no problem. (http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread....banned-by-smac) Sunday even commented on it (contradicting himself xd):
    Why would a 4 years ksf surfer cheat? Are u retarded , instead this 2 months surfers doesn't care and they cheat , there's a huge way between a 4y and a 2m player
    These things happen. It's pretty rude just to call him a lying hacker and telling him to fuck off when none of you have looked into it at all.

2. Thanks rool, FluX, Stevo_97 thanked for this post
    Likes FluX, cheazy, Stevo_97, Bullseye, Spari, tretch, Sundayy liked this post
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    it's nuts that SMAC is still on the servers years after autohop was added when it seems the only things it can detect is people scripting (probably accidentally leaving it on to no benefit) or false positives. if you want to stop people from doing new non-triggered bhops i don't see how automated script detection is the correct solution to that. SMAC should be disabled (or at least the script detection, i don't know if it does other things) and everyone in this thread should refrain from being judgmental assholes and assuming every automated system works 100% perfectly.

4. Thanks FluX thanked for this post
    Likes cheazy, Spari, Juxtapo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    it's nuts that SMAC is still on the servers years after autohop was added when it seems the only things it can detect is people scripting (probably accidentally leaving it on to no benefit) or false positives. if you want to stop people from doing new non-triggered bhops i don't see how automated script detection is the correct solution to that. SMAC should be disabled (or at least the script detection, i don't know if it does other things) and everyone in this thread should refrain from being judgmental assholes and assuming every automated system works 100% perfectly.
    I see, so you got off the hook before because you're a regular and now you want to destroy the only thing that could catch you again to carry on with your malicious activities

6. Thanks -BN thanked for this post
    Likes -BN liked this post
    Dislikes Ocean disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapo View Post
    joe got wrongfully banned by SMAC just a few months ago and it was reversed no problem. (http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread....banned-by-smac) Sunday even commented on it (contradicting himself xd):

These things happen. It's pretty rude just to call him a lying hacker and telling him to fuck off when none of you have looked into it at all.
    I didn't think of Joe's case, but I'm still with my point that most of the times, this only happen to new players(excluding Joe), that's why I say its weird

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    "Remember this is a donation, VIP is only an added optional benefit. Do not donate with the expectation of refunding or you may receive a ban from our servers."

Should read before donating, we're not giving out refunds for cheaters. As to the things said above I have nothing to add, as others said: One perfect jump doesn't trigger anything, and there are basically no false positives on regular players, ever. Cya.
    Yet there was a player unbanned only because he's a regular?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundayy View Post
    I didn't think of Joe's case, but I'm still with my point that most of the times, this only happen to new players(excluding Joe), that's why I say its weird
    My account is 13 years old...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
    My account is 13 years old...
    Meant, new players in the KSF servers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundayy View Post
    Meant, new players in the KSF servers
    Oh, well. the server has auto-bhop. There would be no point whatsoever for me to do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    You're right, I shouldn't call him cheater, gotta admit that wasn't good. There's no proof for either side tho, only the SMAC ban. However, it still holds that you shouldn't expect a refund, as it is stated before you donate.
    I forgot about joe, maybe false positives happen, maybe joe cheated, who knows. I definetly believe that the bhop detection should be disabled tho, since autobhop is (almost) everywhere necessary - but I think this was discussed often enough.

13. Thanks Sundayy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Stevo_97; 02-09-2017 at 03:37 PM.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

Thread Information