Close

View Entry Info: VIP perm removal and Sunday VIP perm abuse

Category:
Complaint
[OPEN]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
sunday
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
7/16 ~7:00 PM EST
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
didnt notice any
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
dont know how to get
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
I spammed a bit with some people and we got gagged by sunday and that was justified, but then he ungagged everyone (assuming from the spam of 4 messages we posted), I started talking shit and he got really mad and gagged me. Seeing as this gag wasnt justified at all, I kept relogging and he kept gagging me, I couldn't even use chat, all cause he was mad. few witnesses were there, hope they can make an appearance on this forum to help me out.

Beyond this issue, please remove VIP perms for gag, mute, silence, they really dont need it. It gets abused way more than it gets used, and not by 1 person, but many.

https://gyazo.com/843efd3cb57babdab8379ef08f579c62
https://gyazo.com/3a890e29ba400313f193a2e6e45643c5
Best proof I got, sorry
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't saying remove his VIP... I was only pointing out his actions. Sorry for the confusing title, I can only type so much there. It was meant to be 2 seperate topics -- VIP permissions removal and Sunday abusing his power.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred View Post
    Altho I don't really approve how sunday behaves on the server now and then, I think this is far from a solid reason to remove his VIP.
    Altho other admins abuse , those member keeps their powers , there are no reason to remove my vip just because i use @all when im gagged ffs sacred think

edit: "Altho I don't really approve how sunday behaves on the server now and then" , how can u say this when your not even 5min on the server? and when ur on is when the gag + @all happens , that's it
    Last edited by Sundayy; 07-18-2016 at 06:05 AM.

Thread Information