Close

View Entry Info: CS:GO Server Community

Category:
Complaint
[CLOSED]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
Anonymous, SacRed, and other abusive admins
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
several events over past few days
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
SacRed, Anonymous, others
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
unknown
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
the community on the cs go server has been totally destroyed after certain admins came on and banned the regulars.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandanonymous View Post
    First off he wasn't begging, he was actually making a joke. I'm sorry if you have no sense of humor.
    Fada had his name as Pandanonymous as a joke and joined the server and forgot to change it back.
    "I did not abuse at all. I just keep things under control. Making a thread about a gag that lasted no more than 20 minutes is plain stupid." You have a weird way of being an admin then.
    Making a joke about begging for +1's on his application is basically begging. You would have to have a pretty simple minded sense of humour to find that kind of thing funny anyway.

Also, when someone joins with the name of a perm banned person it gives the impression that the banned person is ban evading. Banning the person temporarily and letting evolv check if its the perm'd person or just someone impersonating is the most logical thing to do so I don't see any issue with what anon did there.

2. Thanks Anonymous? thanked for this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    BN I'm permed, meaning Permanently banned "lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely." Not getting unbanned. I kinda have to accept it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous? View Post
    First, begging for your app is an auto -1 for on my side. Begging = not worthy. [Experienced] OGpenguin : so adam u wanna maybe +1 that admin app of mine ;]

Your friend Fada did a stupid thing by changing his name. I do not give a damn who you are. If you are impersonating someone who recently got perma banned and stupid enough to ask for unban (even thought you are not the user in question) then you are completely brainless. Your friend will not make this mistake twice. Nothing more.

I did not abuse at all. I just keep things under control. Making a thread about a gag that lasted no more than 20 minutes is plain stupid.
    All penguin did was ask and I would not call that begging. I could understand if he was spamming the chat asking for it but he clearly wasn't. Asking for a +1 is not against the rules and did not deserve a gag.
    I have seen many people come on pretending to be panda and none of them were banned. It was clearly a joke and not to mention he wasn't breaking any rules ( at least according to the rules when you join the server ). The excuse you gave me was you banned him for impersonating a perma banned person, which is not against the rules. Based on what I heard you banned him without warning but I could be wrong on that.
    The only rule I could have even possibly broken was disrespecting admins however all I did was ask a question and felt I was extremely respectful ( especially compared to how I normally act on the server ). You silenced me for asking questions you didn't like and I would consider that abuse of power.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's pretty hard to know whether or not it is a guy impersonating the perm banned person. I don't think anon was in the wrong to ban him until someone else dealt with it properly. Perhaps a little bit impulsive of a decision, but if you're stupid enough to impersonate someone perm banned, and well known to be perm banned, you can't really expect anything else in my opinion.

The whole argument "the community on the cs go server has been totally destroyed after certain admins came on and banned the regulars." is just plain bullshit by the way, some gag/mute/bans have been a bit impulsive, but most of them can be justified. I personally do not hesitate to gag/mute someone being completely obnoxious, or spamming. If they avoid my gag/mute, they get a ban, simple as. I don't know about anonymous, but from what i've seen when i've been in the same server as him, he doesn't abuse his admin, far from it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is everyone on CS:GO utterly retarded or something? Is that what you mean by it differs from the CS:S servers? Do you honestly expect anyone here to believe that the majority of people on the server at any time are there to spam saveloc to trigger some retarded sound instead of surfing? You're trying to convince us that they all connect and instead of actually playing they think to themselves "hey let me go spam this sound like everyone else is doing that sounds like a lot of fun I'll spend 10 minutes doing that". It's ridiculous, and even if it were true I don't think we're trying to foster a community of morons anyway.

Like let's just look at the relevant lines from this chatlog here:
    [Experienced] OG Kronk : anonymous why did you perm fada

--HE GETS AN IMMEDIATE ANSWER--

SPEC [Admin] [Anonymous? | KSF] : lucky enough he isnt
    SPEC [Admin] [Anonymous? | KSF] : he impersonated a perma banned guy

and then he just keeps going on and on and on, like whats he trying to achieve? If he's trying to annoy Anon until he gets gagged then good job, mission accomplished?

Post Thanks / Like
    The impersonation was clearly a joke. You can think it isn't funny but it was a joke.

"the community on the cs go server has been totally destroyed after certain admins came on and banned the regulars." Here is a list of what I would consider regulars that have been banned/gagged/muted by Shena or Anonymous that I know of. Me, OGPenguin, Spider, OG MooMoo, Fada and most likely others. The bans I got were technically justified because I called jokingly Shena a cunt and he got butthurt but the gag wasn't justified. Sure, most of the bans were short but that still shows impulsive you both are. Someone with the ability to ban someone should not be impulsive and should think things through before doing things.

Post Thanks / Like
    How is the gag not justified? You expect him to sit there fielding your questions for the next 20 minutes as you repeat yourself over and over? Say what you have to say and then STFU if you want but you're obviously getting gagged if you keep going on.

About the ban he said
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous? View Post
    Your friend Fada did a stupid thing by changing his name. I do not give a damn who you are. If you are impersonating someone who recently got perma banned and stupid enough to ask for unban (even thought you are not the user in question) then you are completely brainless. Your friend will not make this mistake twice. Nothing more.
    Like ?

That's all I have to say to that. You're trying to fool an admin into thinking you're someone who's meant to be banned and succeed, good job?

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OG Kronk View Post
    The impersonation was clearly a joke. You can think it isn't funny but it was a joke.
    Wasn't clearly a joke, he was even saying he was pandanonymous over the mic, practically begging for a ban.

I banned you once Kronk, i don't remember what you did, but i had to mute you for whatever you were doing, then you got butthurt and decided to talk shit in chat, so i banned you for 10 mins, nothing longer than that. Pretty similar cases with Spider & moomoo. I don't remember ever banning penguin, possible that anonymous did, but i can imagine he did something equally stupid to deserve it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Penguin wasn't banned he was muted for no reason. You banned me for calling you a cunt which I did for no reason other then im edgy and cool. I agree with you for banning me for calling you a cunt.
    Last edited by OG Kronk; 06-23-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I asked questions and thats all I did. That is not a reason to gag.

Thread Information