Close

View Entry Info: general issue+player(s) complaint

Category:
Complaint
[OPEN]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
Zer0 + niKKona
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
18:00~ +1gmt
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
None
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
/id/Zerrr0 + /id/nikow0w
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
Spam, racism and violation in general
Attachments
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilgor View Post
    did you even read the post
    don't mind him he's autistic

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spari View Post
    don't mind him he's autistic
    coming from mr autismo himself

3. Likes Spari liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Lol you're getting mad and offended at some fucking faces? Some fucking text? Just hidechat if you care that much. Or you can just ignore it and surf. But don't fucking complain about it when you have all the power to avoid it.
    Also, you clearly have no idea what it is like for higher level players to have to deal with the constant retardedness of rookies and pub servers. They usually never extend past 30 or 40, never nominate maps and just 1spam/pick the easiest maps, and most are annoying little cunts. You get mad at higher level players for "bullying" them or something, but you chose to completely ignore that rookies are just as bad if not worse...

Shut the fuck up kid ( ͡ ͜> ͡ )
    1437806721123.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Synth View Post
    Lol you're getting mad and offended at some fucking faces? Some fucking text? Just hidechat if you care that much. Or you can just ignore it and surf. But don't fucking complain about it when you have all the power to avoid it.
    Also, you clearly have no idea what it is like for higher level players to have to deal with the constant retardedness of rookies and pub servers. They usually never extend past 30 or 40, never nominate maps and just 1spam/pick the easiest maps, and most are annoying little cunts. You get mad at higher level players for "bullying" them or something, but you chose to completely ignore that rookies are just as bad if not worse...

Shut the fuck up kid ( ͡ ͜> ͡ )
    1437806721123.jpg
    You're obviously fucking retarded.
    I'm not mad and offended what so ever, I just cant realize that there are some real fucking idiots like you out there.
    About the hidechat, it's hidden 90% of my time on KSF and has always been, it just happens to be unhid sometimes for when i want to chat obviously? But is it hard to chat without spitting racial slurs or discriminating half of the people on the server? Growing up is tough but i think u can do it too if u tried, "kid".

New people enter the community every day to play, and you think that's gonna stop? Of course I know how it is, but is it actually that hard to fucking accept that some maps just wont be played for an hour straight? probably one out of ten wont get extended anyways so I dont see the fucking issue.

Easiest maps, lol. i see more tier 1-2 on expert than on the open pubs but k

Post Thanks / Like

Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Vilgor View Post
    You're obviously fucking retarded.
    I'm not mad and offended what so ever, I just cant realize that there are some real fucking idiots like you out there.
    About the hidechat, it's hidden 90% of my time on KSF and has always been, it just happens to be unhid sometimes for when i want to chat obviously? But is it hard to chat without spitting racial slurs or discriminating half of the people on the server? Growing up is tough but i think u can do it too if u tried, "kid".

New people enter the community every day to play, and you think that's gonna stop? Of course I know how it is, but is it actually that hard to fucking accept that some maps just wont be played for an hour straight? probably one out of ten wont get extended anyways so I dont see the fucking issue.

Easiest maps, lol. i see more tier 1-2 on expert than on the open pubs but k
    Clearly you realize that people are going to be retarded no matter what, otherwise you wouldn't of made a post complaining about it. Also, how about you just learn to deal with it? It's not like people are spamming literally 24/7. If anything it's only a few people on a few servers who would be "spamming", and it's not constant. Also who the fuck cares if some one is being "mean" to you. Grow up and stop taking everything to fucking personally.

And no I don't think the community is going to stop growing, I literally never said anything about that.

And "one out of ten wont get extended" is retarded. Most maps on every server unless it is like 40% rookies, will get extended to at least 50 unless the map sucks or something.

What I mean by they always pick the easiest maps is that they ALWAYS PICK THE EASIEST MAPS(well almost) JUST because it's a low tier. On exp/vet we will go to easy maps because there's more points to get from g1s/t10s. And when we're done we can go to any other map, without having no choice but to deal with rookies. And yes I know that rooks will go to harder maps sometimes but it's just not often enough for more skilled people who WANT to play harder maps that aren't exp or don't have vip. But hey, the pub servers only get full of rookies in peak times of the day and before and after that peak time it's usually a lot better.

If you want to chat, then just unhidechat and deal with the occasional spams and the assholes. If you just want to talk to 1 or 2 people, just add them and talk there or something. Otherwise, like I said before, stop fucking complaining.

You either haven't been here very long, or have a case of severe autism. Probably both.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Synth View Post
    Clearly you realize that people are going to be retarded no matter what, otherwise you wouldn't of made a post complaining about it. Also, how about you just learn to deal with it? It's not like people are spamming literally 24/7. If anything it's only a few people on a few servers who would be "spamming", and it's not constant. Also who the fuck cares if some one is being "mean" to you. Grow up and stop taking everything to fucking personally.

And no I don't think the community is going to stop growing, I literally never said anything about that.

And "one out of ten wont get extended" is retarded. Most maps on every server unless it is like 40% rookies, will get extended to at least 50 unless the map sucks or something.

What I mean by they always pick the easiest maps is that they ALWAYS PICK THE EASIEST MAPS(well almost) JUST because it's a low tier. On exp/vet we will go to easy maps because there's more points to get from g1s/t10s. And when we're done we can go to any other map, without having no choice but to deal with rookies. And yes I know that rooks will go to harder maps sometimes but it's just not often enough for more skilled people who WANT to play harder maps that aren't exp or don't have vip. But hey, the pub servers only get full of rookies in peak times of the day and before and after that peak time it's usually a lot better.

If you want to chat, then just unhidechat and deal with the occasional spams and the assholes. If you just want to talk to 1 or 2 people, just add them and talk there or something. Otherwise, like I said before, stop fucking complaining.

You either haven't been here very long, or have a case of severe autism. Probably both.
    Nobody has been mean to me?

Wtf man ur trying to talk beside the points i make its fucking annoying and u talk about me having a case of severe autism? irony

Thread Information