Close

View Entry Info: Gagged and insulted by "seb"

Category:
Complaint
[RESOLVED]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
seb
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
4:30 pm
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
none to my knowledge (possibly the offender)
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
STEAM_0:0:41875301
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
Insulted my name, gagged because my religious views, and was generally just being mean.
Attachments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Gagged and insulted by "seb"

Seb joined, said Sonic was for fags (obviously referring to my which contains Sonic in it.), and when I confronted him he told me to shut the fuck up. I then stated as the log says, that there's no reason for him to insult me, as I have never seen him before. Then he proceeds to ask my if I believe in jesus, when I answer he gags me due to my religious views, and tells me it's the "wrong answer".

After that I logged off for a bit and came back on to get the screen caps and confront him (I was not tying to avoid the gag, I left and decided to come back and take screen caps for evidence, then I thought it would be appropriate to ask him why he did it). He continued to use slander and was generally just being mean to me. When asked for evidence I provided it, he said it was fake, and disregarded it.

I don't want to make this an issue, I just feel it's not right for people to treat me badly because of my name and religious views, it's one thing to just insult me, that doesn't bother me, but gagging me over it? That's ludicrous.

I have included a screenshot of the gag, although the .dem file cannot be uploaded through this posts attachments, I have uploaded it here:

http://www.speedyshare.com/zVk5q/gag.dem

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    DaFeels

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, but seb is too much of a valuable asset to KSF to punish him. We're going to have to let this slide. We'll tell him to take it easy on you but unfortunately if seb doesn't like you, we're required to not like you as well.

Thanks for understanding,
    Juxtapo

4. Thanks Seb thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surfing is the best part of the surf servers. When I feel like chatting I just load up tinder until I find bae~~

6. Thanks Juxtapo thanked for this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapo View Post
    Sorry, but seb is too much of a valuable asset to KSF to punish him. We're going to have to let this slide. We'll tell him to take it easy on you but unfortunately if seb doesn't like you, we're required to not like you as well.

Thanks for understanding,
    Juxtapo

This has to be a joke.

8. Dislikes Seb disliked this post
    Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think many vips are too liberal with gag and mute. Its only called for when someone is spamming. It shouldn't be used because someone said something that you don't like; grow the fuck up.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes Seb did wrong, but he makes videos for KSFrecords so taking vip away or punishing would be bad for ksf, so just give it up, and don't care so much about what ksf people say, if you know that you are not doing anything wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    First off all, you shouldn't care about what people like Juxtapo say. Not a single KSF member had posted here yet. However, and that has nothing to do with Seb personally, I would usually just recommend to ignore what others say and not make a big deal of it. I'll talk to Seb to make sure this doesn't happen again, but all this is no reason for a ban or any other punishment.

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    sep on period

Post Thanks / Like
    you are fucking retarded

Thread Information