First Name: Mikki

CSS Username: Mikki-Meeks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29018664

Steam Account Name: Mikkichan

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS: It's been around 2 years.

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS: Surfing, it seems like i've done it for so many years. If I were to give an estament, it'd be two years and a half.

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: Almost a year I can say.

List of Skill Maps Completed: 165/239

Reason applying for KSF Clan: Well, I've been surfing on this server for what seems like a super long time. I've learned so much, from seeing world records being placed, to simply top 10's. Surfing, for me, is something that really get's my competitive side going, and I love to set challenges for myself. From when i've started to surfing, to right now, I feel like I am indeed a expert at it. I'm a quick learner and i've come to realize how easy it is for me to set great runs. I'm even trying to learn more and get more top 10 runs. I'm applying for this clan because I feel like my surfing, can help represent a clan. Especially one that owns the sever I enjoy playing on. Getting nice runs and showing that i'm no average surfer is something that I love to do. I occasionally do TF2 skill surf, that has a surf timer, and i've held #1 times in lot's of maps. The surfers there aren't all a joke either(FYI). I can represent the clan with these too. I even have my own youtube channel where my surfing videos get uploaded, and i'd be more than happy to include KSF's name in it . I'd just really enjoy being part of a clan that has lot's of skilled surfers and i'd love to be one of them :]

Contributions applicant has made / can make towards the KSF Community: I haven't made any contributions to the KSF community, but I suppose I can. If this server were in any money crisis, i'd be more than happy to donate. For the community, i'm always happy to help any respectable person who asks for help. I don't think i'm a complete stranger, and I'm not too popular. But I know many people haven seen me, and perhaps even some videos I make. I'd even be more than happy to help with anything video related :]

Do you actively use a microphpne and / or have a microphone: I do not.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I occasionally browse, although I don't interact.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? I do not

Are you in another clan? No