Close

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    He talks about KSF in general.

Supported? You were heavily involved and you told me you continuously contacted Sam about it in his PM. You were the guy who asked the top10-holders etc. You acted like you were not involved at all (not that you just hadn't made up the idea, but also that you were not involved really) and you made a second message where you elaborated upon your involvement. I do remember it, but I don't have access to the Discord.

I didn't write 50 lines about it either. I do remember it. I started acting nice and saying "it was okay you were involved" and so on. But it escalated somewhat after Sam admin abused me and because you didn't reply in 12 hours, maybe you were working, maybe you didn't have time (obv. it's not an excuse). The guy to blame and the guy who started all this is Sam (but I'm still to blame for the hate I sent you). He also banned Morning without a warning or anything. I don't think you did anything really wrong, Simex. I even wrote a second message on the Danish Discord where I acknowledged that you had asked top10 holders about their permission instead of just trying to enforce it single-handedly.

I don't hate you, Simex. My friend did actually tell me that your surf looked unsmooth to make me comfy, but I couldn't get myself to admit that because you are prob. one of the smoothest surfers ever.

I didn't say that you said those accusations. I can't talk on my friend's behalf, but I guess he assumed that naturally because if you didn't then some friend must have twisted your words.

My hate list was posted in a Discord with 10 people. I didn't lie about them or anything. And I didn't spread it. That was I guess you or Oliver. I was ranting 24/7 on the Danish Discord about everything literally, religion, politics, philosophy, surf, how I wanted to approach a muslim girl in Fakta, lmfao, and joked about everything. We all enjoyed it, and the Danish Discord pretty much died without me as far as I have heard from Jones. I never tried to exclude someone from being heard. And Paragon saved that list, not me. I wrote it though. Sometimes I crossed the line probably and I have worked at being cooler, but I never lied about anyone, never bullied anyone, I have always tried to defend the little man if anything. But just search "from ...:" on that discord and you will find that I wrote over 1000 messages in 2 months. Tbh. if I ever need to write an essay again for educational purposes I will just go there, because that Discord channel could provide me with essays for the rest of my life

I hope we can start to talk about the real abuse which I pointed out above.

He threatens people with lawsuits online without any proof, and without contacting the person in private first.

No, I have several times pointed out in this thread that I had tried to contact people, Simex.

Where is your evidence for that?". Well, if we actually imagine it is a lie. If we ultimately stretch it that far and give absolutely no credibility to my assertions, then why didn't Sam at least take it seriously when I told him about it? I told Sam about it in his PM; he replied "Happy Valentines" which made me laugh tbh, but at the other hand it was amaeturish. If I was informed about such defamation in my own community I would have immediately checked it and dealt with it profesionally instead of joking about it with a mocking manner.

Is Sam now going to deny that I wrote to him? Lmfao. I have deleted my conversation with him. I have this at least.

https://imgur.com/a/WLWowJl

Stevo I could join Discord because I made a new account. I commented on the allegations - I was immediately banned. Why don't you take it seriously when you are informed about straight-out libel on your community? Why do you just ridicule it and ban people?

Are you going to deny that as well? There were many eyewitnesses that day. https://imgur.com/a/A5xtP6J

That's the whole issue, Simex.

Sam - and I believe Sony at first who banned me from KSF Discord (I'm not sure whether it was him). People immediately called him, bullied me and I was banned. I was trying to be sincere that day. I even used my IRL name - as I do now to express my sincerity.

Like I said.

I still haven't seen a reply to why KSF doesn't take libel seriously when they were warned about it BEFORE THIS THREAD? Isn't it hate to ban and exclude someone from the possibility for dissociating himself from sending threats? Regardless of whether those accuses were sent, your first mission as a professional organization should be to examine them after my inquiry. But you rather exclude that guy and silence him and bully him like those fucking morally corrupt disgusting beings you are.

This is the problem. Otherwise it was funny to see you trying to make me look like someone who initiates hate - without providing any evidence

I provided evidence for KSF's hate. Lots of evidence. KSF is utterly corrupt and has been for a long time.
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-18-2021 at 04:31 PM.

2. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post

Thread Information