Close

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like
    Even Sony if I am wrong about that I would never ever exclude you from being heard. But that's how you behave

"Stevo I could join Discord because I made a new account. I commented on the allegations - I was immediately banned. Why don't you take it seriously when you are informed about straight-out libel on your community? Why do you just ridicule it and ban people?"

I'm pretty sure it was you who banned me here, Soney.

And about Sam I wrote

"And yeah, act like "where is your evidence for that?". Well, if we actually imagine it is a lie. If we ultimately stretch it that far and give absolutely no credibility to my assertions, then why didn't Sam at least take it seriously when I told him about it? I told Sam about it in his PM; he replied "Happy Valentines" which made me laugh tbh, but at the other hand it was amaeturish. If I was informed about such defamation in my own community I would have immediately checked it and dealt with it profesionally instead of joking about it with a mocking manner."

And lastly, don't compare being accused of lying about how many routes that were mine in that video compared to be hanged out as a violent criminal
    Last edited by Michael.Viera; 02-16-2021 at 05:19 PM.

2. Dislikes Louieismyname disliked this post

Thread Information