Close

View Entry Info: Synkie Abuse #5

Category:
Complaint
[CLOSED]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
Synki
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
1:30PM PST
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
Synki, Stevo
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
STEAM_0:0:33904908
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
I said I wanted to play surf_y.
Synki gags me.
Stevo ungags me.
Synki threatens to ban me.
I say "Synki Abuse #5".
Synki bans me.
Attachments

Thread: Synkie Abuse #5

Threaded View

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. There are two sides to each position, you and your buddies aren't being banned for absolutely no reason as I have spoken to many members regarding this.
    I have never denied that. I have always searched for consistent arguments from the other side, but never recieved any. Action has a reason/motive, I'm not an idiot. It's about whether the reason is justified. Having a reason in itself is not a serious argument, but if you determine that as a valid argument to the rules as owner, then ok. Then I can at least confirm that this community is NOT serious.

2. The amount of threads you make because you dislike somebody or feel they are "abusing" you is not going to increase the chances of action being taken.
    Because I dislike somebody or "feel" they are abusing? I have all my way only focused on arguments, so that's bullshit. And yes, I have already noticed that, since you dont bother about admin abusing, and apparently it only gets worse how more I document it.

3. You don't decide the rules or when they are enforced, you can follow them as much as you want
    I have not implied that.

but they are subject to change and punishments are based on a particular members discretion and interpretation of the rules. Whether you feel this is vague and unenforceable is not my concern.
    The punishments are not based on any interpreration of the rules. They ban when they feel for it. I have never seen any admin pull a rigorous interpretation based on the rules to argue why they punished in a specific situation. The fact that you let all of each admins make up their own interpretation of rules is also ridiculous and demonstrates that you dont understand the essence of rules.

KSF was never mean't to be run by stringent and strict enforcement of every last rule, these rules were added over time as guidelines in order to maintain stability across servers.
    There're some areas where strict rules are not necessary. But strict rules (and thus rights) about what people may say is very important. I have noticed this is the main root to all admin abusing.

4. Time and time again you have proven yourself to be immature in how you interact with other users on the forums and how you respond to disagreements among members. This turns a credible claim into whimsical one and makes it less likely for me to respond in a timely and appropriate manner.
    Time again and again you have proven that you dont care about how much people document admin abusing. This is the first time ever a KSF admin lost his punish functions due to the complaint section. The complaint section is completely ineffective because it's driven by you. It's not hard to find a substitute if you dont have time.

I don't care if a variety of users make complaints on the forum, but I am seeing threads repeatedly made by the same person or from a group of people who are joining together to create all these threads.
    How is it relevant that it is the same person who is complaining? That logic doesnt make any sense to me. Admin abuse incidents are not less or more admins abuse incidents because the same person complains about it. I dont think you have any sense of logic.
    Last edited by Jabra; 08-26-2016 at 03:44 PM.

2. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Dislikes Nyannix disliked this post

Thread Information