Quote Originally Posted by stratex5 View Post
I have to say that you are handling this extremely immaturely considering you were trying to apply for admin.
Look, you don't even know the full story, you're just siding with dexter. He handled it like a kid. Targeting only me but not anyone else in the server. The only reason I started trolling dexter is because he muted me and only me. After i got unmuted me , he pretty much set himself up to be trolled with that gay ass rainbow in his name.

story short( i have 30 minute video proof): The people and I was trolling in the server, me and this other guy called this guy a virgin and to go to horizon with that prank calling shit. I get muted like 3-4 people in the server were like unmute bn and talking shit to dexter but they were not muted. Then dexter gave me another chance. That's when i called him gay( as u seen in the 1 min video) and said to the laboratory. He muted/gag me. then i said ill leave the server not to avoid the mute/gag but to play an ew map, was tired of the map. It sucked... so i !mrank dexter and said so do you LOL.

Yea I was immature about it but at the same time he only targeted me because of wehat reason? no clue
ohh to have a reason to -1 me and you followed up with him just by his side of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
lol +1
I fucking died laughing

Quote Originally Posted by dexter View Post
well i sincerely appolagize if i hurt your feelings/made you feel unfairly treated, BN.
How can I accept your apology when you can't even spell it right?

TO THE LABORATORY