Close

Threaded View

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

KSF need 2 new rules and remove one. [MOVE THREAD TO CS:S SUGGESTIONS]

First rule request: Chat spamming is not allowed. Sending many messages in a short time interval is spam especially if the messages are repetitive too and / or meaningless too.

Second rule request. You're permitted to chat everything which is in accordance with "First rule request".

Remove rule 9: Respect all administrators.

Why?

Because there're no rules about what you may chat, this actually does it legitimate to chat spam, but this is not how it works in practise, because the admins on KSF regulate it - and that is the problem, they regulate it like shit. In fact second rule request is pointless and this rule (First request) is enough by itself. But I still think we should have secound rule request to emphasize clearly to the authorian admins that players are allowed to say everything as long it aint spam and they're not going to regulate anything.
    How do they regulate it like shit?
    They ban people for saying something "stupid" and what is stupid? When they get offended (especially when it's by a rookie /lower ranked guy) or when their good friends get offended - it's just all about personal interests..... Regulating the speech is very hard to do fairly because what "stupid" is very unclear and how intensive of stupidness should it be before banning? Admins respect lower ranked guy less and players who're not friend with them so discrimination is IMPOSSIBLE to prevent.

Why not just let us say what we want as long it aint spam? When people say stupid things, we just explain to them why it's stupid - that is how we should regulate it.

Why remove rule 9? Because what if we not respect them, are we then just gonna be superficial without saying anything? It's not a problem too if we just follow the rules. And why is it the rule doesnt mention that Admins should respect the players?

I think many people will agree with me but I think they dont like it because less bans would mean less pay4unban money.

We need a discussion about rule 6 too.

edit: inb4 "this is just a game". I just want to increase the quality of the servers and make it more entertaining
    Last edited by Jabra; 08-23-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Thread Information