Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (+1)

9 60.00%
  • No (-1)

6 40.00%
    Post Thanks / Like

Termination Request for Demon

I am writing to formally request the termination of Demon from their current position within the server. While this decision is not taken lightly, it has become apparent that their ongoing involvement in the team is hindering the overall efficiency and productivity of our community.

The primary reasons for this termination request are as follows:

1. Lack of Skill:

Over the course of their tenure as an admin, it has become evident that Demon lacks the necessary skills and activity expected for this role. Their inability to effectively handle administrative tasks and resolve issues has led to increased dissatisfaction among server members.

2. Reduced Activity:

Regrettably, Demon has been noticeably inactive in recent years. Their diminished presence has resulted in delayed responses to user queries and an overall lack of attentiveness to the server's needs.

As a community, we believe that the responsibilities of an admin should be entrusted to individuals who demonstrate a commitment to the server's growth, possess the required skill set, and actively participate in its management. While we acknowledge the contributions made by Demon in the past, we firmly believe that their current status as a KSF member is no longer in the best interest of the community.

I understand that this decision might be difficult, and I am open to discussing the matter further if necessary. Our goal is to maintain a positive and thriving environment within the server, and we believe that making this change will enable us to achieve that objective.

2. Dislikes Nyannix disliked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1

4. Thanks Draph thanked for this post
    Dislikes Nyannix disliked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    i agree with ияם green

6. Likes cryptiss liked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    -1. You did not mention if this was UK Demon or AUS Demon. UK Demon handled 100t reports and other items for many months, contributing more than the current average KSF member (that you're not requesting to be terminated). I think that contribution has earned him the right to still be a KSF member while on hiatus.

8. Thanks Nyannix thanked for this post
    Likes Nyannix liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Draph,

I am writing to express my strong support for retaining Demon in their current administrative role within our organization. Having closely observed their performance and contributions, I believe that their continued presence in this position is vital for the following reasons:

Experience and Expertise: Demon brings a wealth of experience and expertise to their administrative role. Over the years, they have demonstrated a profound understanding of the intricacies of our organization's processes, policies, and goals. Their deep knowledge is an invaluable asset that cannot be easily replaced. Their experience enables them to navigate complex situations with finesse and make well-informed decisions.

Leadership and Vision: As an administrator, Demon has consistently shown strong leadership skills and a clear vision for the future. They have successfully guided their team through challenging times, inspiring them to achieve their best and fostering a positive work culture. Their ability to strategize and set realistic yet ambitious goals has played a significant role in the department's success.

Consistency and Reliability: Demon has proven themselves to be a dependable and consistent member of the administrative team. Their work ethic is exemplary, and they have consistently met deadlines and targets. Colleagues and subordinates alike rely on Demon for guidance and support, and they have earned the respect and trust of their peers through their unwavering dedication.

Institutional Knowledge: Over time, Demon has accumulated a wealth of institutional knowledge that is crucial for the smooth functioning of our organization. This knowledge encompasses historical data, insights into previous projects, and a deep understanding of the organization's culture and values. Losing this valuable knowledge could potentially lead to inefficiencies and challenges in the transition period.

10. Thanks Nyannix, Sony thanked for this post
    Likes Nyannix, Sony liked this post
    Dislikes Draph disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thread Information