Close

View Entry Info: unban please

Category:
Unban Request
[AWAITING RESPONSE]
Name being used on the server at the time
Enter your chat username at that time of your ban.
MadHour
Date and Time of ban
Please give us an estimate of when you were banned.
today, not sure what time, was done when i was gone
Admins online(afk or not)
What admins were online during the time of the ban.
not sure
Which admin do you think banned you
What was the chat username of the admin who banned you.
not sure
Why you think you were banned
Was there a reason given for your ban?
was said to have cheated wrcp's and "apparently retard" wtv that means.
Your SteamID
Please enter your steamid.
Steam ID: 76561197996021568

Thread: unban please

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

unban please

I actually do have WRCPs but for wtv reason its bugged on the server, it displays the wrong information on my account as to which stages i have broke the record and i have told several people about this but to no answer/solution. At this point its a glitch from the server and if you guys want to take my records and points away then fine, but i find it quite unfair to accuse me of cheating and to ban me for 90 days on top of that, I don't even know what sort of hacks would give me these glitched times and neither does the admin that banned me it seems.... It's no news that the server is full of bugs.
    As to the being a retard part, i am not sure what that means, i have plenty of friends in the server and usually get along fine with everyone and like to crack jokes and talk as everyone else does. Pretty unprofessional of whatever admin gave that as a reason when i don't say half the slurs that everyone else does on the server and genuinely try to be funny. All in all i enjoy surfing and i enjoy being a part of this community, this admin does not speak for me or for the time ive spent on the ksf servers trying to improve my skill.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly now that I think about it, since this was done when I wasn't even online on the server, it seem to me like someone who just simply didn't like me on the server complained to his admin friend to look into my profile on the server and try to get me banned. This comment about me being "apparently a retard in game" when this admin was not even present at the time just does not rub me the right way. In which case I'd like to know who is the admin that banned me and I would like to submit a complaint about them, this is definitely admin abuse.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow looking at all the unban requests from the past year on this forum...none ever get any responses or get taken seriously. Really great community guys keep it up...rofl. No wonder the admins hand out bans willynilly...none of their actions even get accounted for.

4. Likes cryptiss, Draph liked this post

Thread Information