Close

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Now let me try to breake it down to pieces, kids.
    Skandy told him to never comment him again, and afterwards he didn't, he commented his statement. Fucking get it, retards.
    Let me break it down for you kid. Skandy's warning was in general; gmmbearz was fucking with him everytime he was on the same server with Skandy, not just that one incident. When that warning was instated, Skandy was obviously still fucked with by gmmbearz. You've obviously shown that you can't cope co-operating with any KSF members even at day one as you can't trust any word that comes out of their mouths.

Skandy doesn't admin abuse kid. You do.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha, no, Skandy was friendly to him like an hour after lol and I have seen before. But i cant replay properly right now, because im in a horry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    You dont fucking decide whether admins should terminate me or not, retard. You - like many others - have contributed with nothing relevant and shouldnt even be in the thread.
    Are you retarded? Lol I just said members vote so theres bo more fucking nonsense post like yours on this forum Jesus Christ fuckign lunatic

I shouldnt be on this thread but you shouldnt be on ksf
    Last edited by Sundayy; 08-16-2016 at 09:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ur just showing that you can't be a ksf admin with that behavior Jesus... Your the worst wtf

Post Thanks / Like
    jabra dodging the questions like https://youtu.be/R83aQCCUuQ8?t=13s

6. Thanks Kiiru, Juxtapo thanked for this post
    Likes Kiiru, Juxtapo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lel
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Thanks rool thanked for this post
    Likes rool liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1.

You've been surfing in this community for 5+ years and are some how completely ignorant to the way in which it works. Sure, it's fucked up and abuse happens pretty regularly, but when the higher ups like evolv and untouch take notice of and still do nothing about it what difference do you think you could possibly make when the owners themselves don't care enough to make the change happen?

Not two weeks ago you banned me for "kicking" john who also happens to be my friend. It was reported to you as a joke by both hab and john to see what you would do and to see how easy it was to manipulate you. If you could speak English even remotely well you would have seen CLEARLY that it was a troll and once again you did what you have been doing and banned me without messaging me when I'm on your friends list to hear my side of the story. After the ban I messaged you and you started talking about law and rules which aren't even slightly applicable to KSF.

Yesterday when the whole banning skandy incident occurred I banned you, you messaged me and I tried to reason with you but instead childishly deleted me without hearing all of what I had to say. I took you seriously in the beginning, I questioned your motives directly with you, heard your replies and in every instance you used what little you've actually studied of all and applied that to most of your bans. Going by your own logic you'd have to know every law for every state in which people connect from to actually apply that ban to them or at the very least the laws of the state in which each individual server is hosted in.

On a final note, I believe your intentions were genuinely pure but your bias in most cases, failure to hear every 'victims' side of the story and general god complex were your downfall. Deciding ban lengths and what is and isn't against the rules e.g. trolling was a mistake from the beginning. You talked about rules that were implicit and used that to justify a number of bans but somehow fail to see how trolling fits into that category of the rules (especially when trolling an admin) #TAKEDOWNAUTH
    Last edited by Stevo_97; 08-16-2016 at 09:26 AM.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

10. Thanks Skanders thanked for this post
    Likes Vilgor, Skanders liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeDemon View Post
    Let me break it down for you kid. Skandy's warning was in general; gmmbearz was fucking with him everytime he was on the same server with Skandy, not just that one incident. When that warning was instated, Skandy was obviously still fucked with by gmmbearz. You've obviously shown that you can't cope co-operating with any KSF members even at day one as you can't trust any word that comes out of their mouths.

Skandy doesn't admin abuse kid. You do.
    What you're saying is not true. Skandy has been friendly to mr.gmmbearz many times. And as I told before, Skandy was helping mr.gmmbearz an hour later on surf_the_distance to show him how to find bonuses.

In addition, this argument is still important.
    "3. But if you told him to never comment you from a whole another game session, why didnt you ban him from the very beginning he commented you? It shows your disqualifications as admin when you cant act consistently, but first ban him when he comments on you in a behaviour you dont like".

Skandy can't just collect warnings from earlier game sessions and suddenly trigger it off a completely arbitrary moment. Rules have to be enforced CONSISTENTLY. Moreover, I dont know Skandy's exactly intention with his statement because you're not skandy's subject - but no matter what he has to formulate it right, so mr.gmmbearz can even know what to obey.
    Last edited by Jabra; 08-16-2016 at 11:29 AM.

12. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You've been surfing in this community for 5+ years and are some how completely ignorant to the way in which it works. Sure, it's fucked up and abuse happens pretty regularly, but when the higher ups like evolv and untouch take notice of and still do nothing about it what difference do you think you could possibly make when the owners themselves don't care enough to make the change happen?"

I partly agree, the admin culture is immature, and after all I cant just change a culture. I was awared of this, and that's why I started ignoring 1 min troll bans. It's very small steps though. But Evovl does a care bit, he told me a month ago he would rephrase rule 11 because it was exploited to admin abusing.

"Not two weeks ago you banned me for "kicking" john who also happens to be my friend. It was reported to you as a joke by both hab and john to see what you would do and to see how easy it was to manipulate you. If you could speak English even remotely well you would have seen CLEARLY that it was a troll and once again you did what you have been doing and banned me without messaging me when I'm on your friends list to hear my side of the story. After the ban I messaged you and you started talking about law and rules which aren't even slightly applicable to KSF. "

I didn't care if you guys were trolling, I was already 50 percent sure that you guys were trolling because Habitat was typing to me weirdly. The formal requirements were met since your friend made his spoken words clear. I dont have any responsibility here, I can't controll people's hidden intentions, I can only controll their words. If they have complained with fake intentions, then they have committed fraud and have the personal responsibility - NOT me. (And it can be discussed whether it was wrong I didnt ban him afterwards).

"Yesterday when the whole banning skandy incident occurred I banned you, you messaged me and I tried to reason with you but instead childishly deleted me without hearing all of what I had to say. I took you seriously in the beginning, I questioned your motives directly with you, heard your replies and in every instance you used what little you've actually studied of all and applied that to most of your bans. Going by your own logic you'd have to know every law for every state in which people connect from to actually apply that ban to them or at the very least the laws of the state in which each individual server is hosted in."

Yeah, I did, I was mad because I was unjustable banned an hour, and it wouldnt have any consequences for you.
    At least we are right now only discussing a 10 min. ban.
    I dont know what you mean with I should take care of every law in every state, wtf. KSF is private property, so by law admins can do whatever they want to. I only take care about RULES, the rules applied on KSF server.

"On a final note, I believe your intentions were genuinely pure but your bias in most cases, failure to hear every 'victims' side of the story and general god complex were your downfall. Deciding ban lengths and what is and isn't against the rules e.g. trolling was a mistake from the beginning. You talked about rules that were implicit and used that to justify a number of bans but somehow fail to see how trolling fits into that category of the rules (especially when trolling an admin) #TAKEDOWNAUTH"

I understand you but it's just that I realized im never gonna make any admin capitulate and take responsibility, that was a very utopian belief.
    I can't understand last sentence. I was saying that what is not standing in the rules are allowed implicitly.

14. Likes Levi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody is being hypocritical, -1 obviously... I think this clan is already in need of good surfers, so why kick one of the best :S

16. Likes Jabra liked this post

Thread Information