Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    New User Saya77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0
    I think if you really wanna go for the VIP reward on the mappers it could be easily decided with the playtime the map has on the servers. E.g. if map xy reaches playtime 500h the mapper gets a reward of 3 months VIP (I just picked these numbers randomly).

  2. Thanks Ocean thanked for this post
    Likes Sam, Ocean liked this post
  3. #32
    KSF Member Blink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    35
    also ban mappers of shit maps that are added but played less than 10 hours in the first month

  4. Thanks THERAPIST thanked for this post
    Likes THERAPIST, TooM3R, Olivia, MaKo liked this post
  5. #33
    KSF Member Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    18
    aw fuck

  6. Thanks RedVenom thanked for this post
    Likes TooM3R liked this post
  7. #34
    KSF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Saya77 View Post
    I think if you really wanna go for the VIP reward on the mappers it could be easily decided with the playtime the map has on the servers. E.g. if map xy reaches playtime 500h the mapper gets a reward of 3 months VIP (I just picked these numbers randomly).
    I think it should be this but also some human judgement. There's lots of pretty weak maps that get a load of extra playtime because of one absurdly hard stage/bonus (nightmare, syria again, royal, airflow, 666, etc.)

  8. Likes Saya77, TooM3R liked this post
  9. #35
    KSF Member Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapo View Post
    I think it should be this but also some human judgement
    I agree on that, maybe 1-3 known mappers who can give their feedback.

    Is this thread gonna come to a conclusion or nah?

  10. #36
    Casual
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarded View Post
    I agree on that, maybe 1-3 known mappers who can give their feedback.

    Is this thread gonna come to a conclusion or nah?
    Known mappers and known surfers + playtime

  11. Likes Sam liked this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •