PDA

View Full Version : [Help] banned

seif
08-01-2022, 07:51 PM
someone in server keep hating everytime i start surfing , i think the ban was a misunderstood between me and the admin , so me and this guy named "danyell" start fighting on how i am bad at surfing and all then after like 20 , 25 minutes we stopped fighting and the admin then joined the server , he have no clue of anything between me and this guy i told the dude to stop talking to me or else i have to reply back but he kept speaking and speaking bad about me so when i replied back the admin banned me saying "cringe" and the guy im talking about is an american average american talking , plus , there is a guy in the server goes by the name "ztahn IV" who didn't get banned for being racist , saying bad things about my country , my religion , even my color people on server tried to help me but i ended up muting him and leaving , as i say , alot of people on the server deserve to get banned for their unforgettable actions , if we go back to the danyell guy he is from america if you tell him to kill himself he"ll do it because he have an average iq of 39438 sperms per seconde so to sum all of this , i want to say that i loved the server , many people loved me , i never hated on someone unless they start hating on me , i had a very good time in server and i demand to enjoy my time "again" playing on your surfing server .
-thank you