PDA

View Full Version : Unban request

gamingrnlol
03-21-2022, 10:17 AM
Bash paid for a service ($7) and gets perm banned cuz noone has a brain apparently. Bash is NOT MY FUCKING ACCOUNT. It's a guy from Israel.. Just ask on discord or whatever everyone knows who bashxdd is holy fuck..

I paid the $7 for his VIP and now he's being punished for multiple months. Even on Discord noone is going to deal with the case. Are you actually acting stupid or what's going on here? How about you just unban him and let him fucking play again. This is so unfair for bash. I also demand that you give him his month that I paid for back to him. You banned him after a few days of having the VIP so he never got it. You sure as hell got the $7 I can confirm that.

Paypal proof.
https://prnt.sc/Wih1CEPgDpvb

I will NOT stop untill you deal with this case and unban bash who DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. I know you won't unban me which is fair but this is just fucked up. You're punishing a guy for having VIP paid by a guy who refunded. AHJAHAAHHAAHJAAJJAHA AHHA...
The VIP has never been refunded which you can clearly see on paypal or the link I've posted earlier on.. You have no right to ban bash.