PDA

View Full Version : Banned For "bind spamming on multiple accounts" I think theres been a mistake

RykR
10-05-2021, 04:30 PM
I haven't surfed in a loooong time. I'm an old master from 10 years ago. I couldn't tell you when the last time I logged in on KSF was but it was at least a year ago. I wonder if there's been a mistake with a mass ban of ppl that stopped coming around after the server was getting d'Dos'd or something I would guess (I remember talking to some admins about that the last time I was on the server for the week or two I was surfing again at the time). I don't use an alt, you can check my play logs I put way to much time into rl these days.

So I would like to ask this be removed as I have never done anything to this sort and would like to stay able to play on the oldest surf og servers from the good old days. This is really disappointing for me.

I honestly don't know what bind spamming is in particular. Is it the bind left mouse button to turn left? Or is it a text bind that was spammed? idk. I have a common name is all im saying. I have no proof, nor can provide any proof since I had no idea I was banned.

I wont bash the community if denied. Ill just be sad to have to walk away without doing anything wrong.

joobie
11-07-2021, 06:03 PM
Same thing happened to me today.

I think there must be an error. I don't have multiple accounts and I don't use binds.