PDA

View Full Version : Blink

The Joker
02-24-2018, 12:38 PM
I think it is very obvious why Blink needs to be removed from the Kamikaze Strike Force Clan.

He's a cancer to the Kamikaze Strike Force Clan.
Skill? No where to be found (lol!) - I thought you needed atleast some kind of skill to make it in KSF (being able to surf a ramp) :\
You might aswell update the KSF Application Requirements (again) so everyone can join and give out free VIP to all the rookies! (like Blink lol!)

Over the past couple of weeks I've been hanging around in the Expert and Veteran servers, which are BTW meant for skilled surfers and VIP's, and guess who's there to be a plague to the people (skilled surfers/VIP's) who are playing on these servers? Blink.
Not only is Blink annoying (most of the time when he's in the Expert or Veteran server) but he also isn't supposed to have access to these servers. Why? It's simple. He isn't a skilled surfer or a VIP.

Blink NO Skill
Blink NO VIP
Blink access to the Expert and Veteran server YES

He is just using his KSF Membership (which he got by being "good" in 2010) to have free access to the servers named earlier in this thread.

I hope the members of the Kamikaze Strike Force Clan open up their mind and remove this animal from KSF.

Birchel
02-24-2018, 12:44 PM
very cool

skip tracer
02-24-2018, 12:50 PM
joker even recycles posts (maps) now and makes them easier to read (surf) so they will be liked (added)