PDA

View Full Version : same number2

buzuki
10-31-2017, 07:31 AM
was told to come on the AU server because matti wanted to talk, i joined and got banned for a hour like 1min later

why people in ksf think they are upper class to everyone is pretty hilarious, not a single rule i broke to deserve the ban. before you say its a 1hr ban get over it, its a regular occurrence and a lot of ppl will agree on unfair bans but they just wont say anything. Nothing but a pussy that cant accept facts

matt
10-31-2017, 07:44 AM
You join the servers simply to forward personal insults to other surfers, most recently rickzter. This isnt the first time ive told you to stop it and for that reason i decided to ban you for an hour, which was to show that i personally dont want to see this behaviour. Before you say I should just gag you the next time, its pretty pointless when you, just like yesterday, come into the server chat ur unwarranted trashtalk and leave.

buzuki
10-31-2017, 08:18 AM
you literally do the exact same thing, you and ur friends all trash talk just as much. good example being rickzter. but whenever someones replies to it you ban or gag them. fair enough i shit talk but you both do it just as much, and for that reason i can shit talk u back

matt
10-31-2017, 08:29 AM
Difference being that we do this with our friends, you're not acquainted with Rickzter nor me for that matter. I dont see this discussion going in any positive direction, atleast not with your current goal of simply trying to instigate needless drama

Rickzter
10-31-2017, 08:38 AM
now i dont have the copy from yesterday, but u came in and without ever having talked to me saying:

will i get gagged if i shittalk people?

followed by something that i should kill myself irl, etc. idk where that came from?

if we were friends that would've been a different story but i dont even know u

dexter
10-31-2017, 11:36 AM
Can we just put all the knobheads in the aus server? like a quarantine.

buzuki
11-06-2017, 10:29 AM
now i dont have the copy from yesterday, but u came in and without ever having talked to me saying:

will i get gagged if i shittalk people?

followed by something that i should kill myself irl, etc. idk where that came from?

if we were friends that would've been a different story but i dont even know u

please dont try to ignore you talking all the shit to me before this even happened, whole reason why u are a retard and i will shittalk you if you are going to do it to me

buzuki
11-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Can we just put all the knobheads in the aus server? like a quarantine.

hey let me stick up for ppl in ksf so i am liked is ur motto

Rickzter
11-06-2017, 10:45 AM
i dont remember ever talking to u. guess u werent relevant enough to leave an impression

ambutes
11-06-2017, 09:44 PM
:3 rawr xD

Nyastle
11-12-2017, 03:05 PM
terminate matti

Clay
11-29-2017, 08:45 PM
s

wild
12-02-2017, 03:25 PM
old buzuki's back guys