PDA

View Full Version : Rule 12 broken.

arxxy
07-26-2017, 11:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrICYaUkIWM&feature=youtu.be I made sure to get extra video proof.

EDIT: Accidently Posted under css, cant see a button to move or delete the post so rip

buzuki
07-27-2017, 03:49 AM
zed is chill guy leave him alOne

Zedifier
07-27-2017, 10:42 AM
Man I had no idea that it was against the rules, I even apologized to you and asked if you wanted fruits back. We had a cvote extend vote active and like 95% of the people wanted to extend trapped2 but it was like a second too late so the map changed anyways so I wanted to be the good guy and change it back for the people. Again im sorry man I never intended to make anyone upset.

Zedifier
07-27-2017, 11:02 AM
And I see that you said ''He is purposely breaking a rule even after I had suggested that he not break the rule.'' That is a big lie, you asked who the vip was that changed it back because its against the rules, so I said that it was me and that I was sorry because I didn't know, and you responded ''i dont care''..

tato
07-28-2017, 01:43 AM
This is a perfect example of why both sides of the story matters.

evolv
07-28-2017, 06:56 AM
I'll let this one go since you seem to be genuinely apologetic for changing to a previously played map. Although if it happens again, it will result in a ban.