PDA

View Full Version : surf_industries on CS:GO

Kitteh
05-21-2017, 07:12 PM
The current start boost on this map is horrible. Its very inconsistent and after trying for nearly 20 minutes i never even got one boost even close to wr start. It takes the fun out of the map as competing with top times is impossible if you are not experienced in the art of cheezing boosts. pls fix

Auzzie
06-28-2017, 01:22 PM
pls fix

Troy
06-28-2017, 02:25 PM
Same problem on surf_voteforthisone s2. It makes surfing the first ramp really awkward.

John_Arthur
09-30-2020, 02:15 AM
It works perfectly for the moment, maybe because of the new cs:go version. I hope version by version there will be at least one stable version of cs go. So far a lot of bugs and ni fixes by the valve developer team, which is very sad. It is sad for me as I collect rare items in order to sell them lately on https://itemherald.com and sometimes when I get a rare item after the match I can not see it in my inventory and steam support service needs to be contacted in this cases. In most situations, they can resolve the case but there are also cases when they can not help you with anything.

majestic
09-30-2020, 02:20 AM
Yeah, new versions fix bugs most of the time, so now it works totally fine for me as well.