PDA

View Full Version : Make most maps global auto. /- another person for reports.

Stevo_97
05-14-2017, 07:41 PM
Anything that can be gayed with auto will most likely be gayed without. May as well have it so we don't have to wait a few weeks so a specific route is easier with auto. Also it'd deter those from csgo who are used to auto as they'd have to learn to scroll and learn timing etc. Obviously some maps like mesa could be abused by bhopping rampbugs so they'd be left out, but for the most part it'd make things a lot easier and require a lot less effort when adding maps or having to go back and add auto to one specific part of a map.

On another note, I think another person should be able to do the reports as it often takes weeks at a time for them to be updated. I nominate ME or at the very least someone who's on at least once a day that's trustworthy. Sacred is literally doing everything so I think some of the pressure should be taken off his shoulders.

synki
05-14-2017, 08:47 PM
I think spar could handle it

Sundayy
05-14-2017, 11:00 PM
I asked sacred about this a long time ago since I'm always checking !rrcp and !reports and reporting stuff but he didn't want to so idk

SyStMlol
05-15-2017, 12:00 AM
Don't really wanna get into the habit of holding space all the time again, many other maps would have rampbugs that could be used to get bhop speed from, more shit to look out for and report

Sacred
05-15-2017, 01:57 AM
First of all: No, nobody of you will gain access to the database, as you would be able to modify ANY time. I can start doing reports more regularly again.

And second, I don't see a reason for global auto, as it WILL cause problems and more work.

Nowlech
05-15-2017, 02:24 PM
Global auto is a terrible idea.
Go onto csgo and look how many things are cheated. I legit can't keep up with all the reports from prehopping to bhopping a ramp bug.
Global would kill css.

frankdimegglio
05-16-2017, 01:12 PM
STOOPID stevo...

rool
05-17-2017, 03:19 AM
thanks stevo for these utterly awful suggestion! :)

synki
05-17-2017, 07:40 AM
learn english