PDA

View Full Version : Stage one surf_ace

wonton soup
04-22-2017, 05:52 AM
lagged is my only theory, unless I'm just super dooper fast... 0:08 faster than every single other person lol.

sorry for any trouble it causes lol

Sundayy
04-22-2017, 05:54 AM
I reported the stage, no worries

CALYX
04-22-2017, 09:20 AM
Is there some kind of problem with surf_ace, seems like the stages get lagged quite a lot or the server lags when the map is on

Kusché
04-22-2017, 11:56 AM
no need to make threads, just report the time

wonton soup
04-22-2017, 05:45 PM
Is there some kind of problem with surf_ace, seems like the stages get lagged quite a lot or the server lags when the map is on

I think it's just the fact that some of the stages are so short and have pretty much been figured out. My real time was only +0:10 from wrcp anyway, so it's only a small amount needed to cause an error like this.

no need to make threads, just report the time

Yea sorry, this hasn't happened to me before and I didn't know the command to report it, but wanted to ensure it's obvious I didn't try to do it on purpose

The Joker
04-22-2017, 06:25 PM
only the vips can report so you can just ask one to report for you

Juxtapo
04-23-2017, 02:00 AM

Just s1 and s2 are so short/easy that noobs legit times are pretty close to a legit WRCP, so a little bit of lag on basically anyone can get them the WRCP. The server used to lag/timer would crash because of some database issues (too many people completing stages quickly) but I'm pretty sure that was fixed some time ago.

Sundayy
04-23-2017, 03:49 AM
Yea sorry, this hasn't happened to me before and I didn't know the command to report it, but wanted to ensure it's obvious I didn't try to do it on purpose

In case you buy vip in the future, the command to report an stage is !rmtop, for angled surf would be !swrmtop, !bwrmtop and !hswrmtop, once you've chosen the stage, you'll get a reportnumber, then you do !reportreason XXXX "*insert valid reason here*" and that's it

Sacred
04-23-2017, 07:17 AM
Pls dont do !reportreason XXXX "blablablabla", an actual reason would be nice tho.