[Elite] buzuki : o hey ice
[Elite] buzuki : please
[Elite] buzuki : was this the guy talking shit to me on kitsune2 on css
[Elite] buzuki : this wild lithuanian immigrant
[Skilled] wild : xD
[Skilled] wild : Idk who you are
[Elite] ice : i dont fkign now
[Elite] buzuki : u fkin do
[Skilled] wild : And idk why you're so tilted.
[Elite] buzuki : i came on css
[Elite] buzuki : like a week ago
[Elite] buzuki : and got legit abused because i surfed csgo
[Elite] buzuki : remember
[Skilled] wild : A week ago I was legit sick af and couldn't move
[Skilled] wild : but np
[Elite] buzuki : ok whatever idec
[Elite] buzuki : !gag wild
[Elite] buzuki : just jump off a bridge

>joined csgo like 5th time in my life
>some guy thought he knew me
>appearently I abused him (I'm not a pedophile, just to clarify)
>legit gags/mutes me for no reason
>hurts my feelings really deeply

But with all seriousness, what the hell is his problem, I've legit never seen him before nor heard about him and out of nowhere I 'assault & abuse' him. He needs wd-40 for their brain.

dexter
03-06-2017, 03:30 PM
he's the result of bad parenting.

buzuki
03-06-2017, 03:31 PM
nope not me

buzuki
03-06-2017, 03:32 PM
if only i made a report about you tho when you were chatting shit to me css, smh

dexter
03-06-2017, 03:40 PM
you gotta forgive and forget. cant let your grudges take over, bruv.

buzuki
03-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Thing is its the fact he can do the same to me when I go on css and nothing happens. I still shouldnt of said anything but he comes on, says "oh csgo surfers are so bad 1min for g1 lmao" all this cocky shit, He was just saying css oh your shit but you think ur something because ur good on csgo, and I never even said anything about me being good.

Apologies, but dont give if you cant take

Nyannix
03-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Why do you make a thread about this, what do you expect to happen? Take this to a private conversation

Stevo_97
03-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Thing is its the fact he can do the same to me when I go on css and nothing happens. I still shouldnt of said anything but he comes on, says "oh csgo surfers are so bad 1min for g1 lmao" all this cocky shit, He was just saying css oh your shit but you think ur something because ur good on csgo, and I never even said anything about me being good.

Apologies, but dont give if you cant take

people dish shit out all the time. Most people on css are cocky so don't expect different. You could've just not given a shit and ignored him buzuki

wild
03-07-2017, 02:44 AM
I mean, I only said "Oh, 1 min gives you g5 here", then out of nowhere he appeared like a kid on drugs, idk what's with you but hey, I'm not here to blame anyone ¯\_ツ_/¯

Plus, I'm pretty certain I haven't ever seen you before and I never say anything bad about csgo surfers that are actually good (aka have decent points) lmao.

So, either you really have someone else in mind or I don't fucking know what's wrong with you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

buzuki
03-07-2017, 09:47 AM
I mean, I only said "Oh, 1 min gives you g5 here", then out of nowhere he appeared like a kid on drugs, idk what's with you but hey, I'm not here to blame anyone ¯\_ツ_/¯

Plus, I'm pretty certain I haven't ever seen you before and I never say anything bad about csgo surfers that are actually good (aka have decent points) lmao.

So, either you really have someone else in mind or I don't fucking know what's wrong with you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You talk so much shit on css, I dont give a fuck. I talk shit to you on CSGO, makes a post.

Say the full story next time

Icekream
03-07-2017, 02:54 PM
No hate only love my friends

buzuki
03-07-2017, 03:10 PM
pussy

wild
03-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Eh, what ever, just a tilted person, I forgive you, love&peace ^‿^

Silverthing
03-09-2017, 02:50 PM