PDA

View Full Version : want unbanned

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 08:59 AM
so i get the ban when a friend asks me to help him rank up. this is the least aids game i play without it ima be bored as fuck for the next two month, why permban me for something i never knew was against the rules. doesnt make sense to me

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 09:05 AM
if you dont understand then your the type of person who would beat there child for no reason thats how i see it

Charless
02-14-2017, 09:50 AM
Why should they not enforce the rules towards someone that is ignorant towards them?

I could say, "Oh, I didn't know that cheating was against the rules, why'd you ban me?" But that wouldn't exempt me from being punished. Because, you know, cheating IS against the rules.

Now I'm not too sure as to what 'boosted' actually means on KSF, but I'm going to assume it means account sharing. How could you NOT know that account sharing is against the rules? You're literally playing the game for someone else so that they appear better in a competitive game. People work fairly hard to get ranks, so some kid just zooming through them cause his master friend is doing the game for him is completely unfair.

The only other definition of 'boosted' that I can think of is just changing the map to maps that have a lot of G1 points, and I don't see how that would be against the rules.

But if you really didn't know that what you did was against the rules, maybe you could use this as a valuable lesson for the future, read the rules. :D

EDIT: Typo :(

Sacred
02-14-2017, 10:10 AM
http://ksfclan.com/rules/

"13. Do not share accounts with any other player, this will result in a permanent ban of both users involved."

There's no such thing as "I didn't know it's against the rules". You broke the rules, you got banned, there's no reason to unban you.

buzuki
02-14-2017, 10:15 AM
I actually fucking love you jdzl

buzuki
02-14-2017, 10:18 AM
if you dont understand then your the type of person who would beat there child for no reason thats how i see it

just cba

Sacred
02-14-2017, 10:23 AM
Oh and, in case you didn't know, you probably can pay for an unban - contact evolv for that. But there's no way you're gonna be unbanned just like that.

buzuki
02-14-2017, 10:27 AM
Oh and, in case you didn't know, you probably can pay for an unban - contact evolv for that. But there's no way you're gonna be unbanned just like that.

he asks ppl to buy him drugs dont unban

Charless
02-14-2017, 10:30 AM
lol boii wats wrong wit asking peple for drugs on internet surf game, guy!. i didnt know it was wrong man, stop beating children.

Blink
02-14-2017, 11:24 AM
not the sharpest tool in the shed

Boo
02-14-2017, 11:58 AM
Keep em banned! !!!

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 12:03 PM
theres many reasons to unban me, ive been play for 3+years why just throw me away like garbage. you want me to pay for unban, sure give me like 1month so i can sell my computer parts on ebay be patient it takes some time. how much is it? on top of the vip money ive wasted how much is it, i still have 25days of vip thats gotta count too right

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 12:04 PM
i obviously would make a such big deal if it wasnt a big deal to me you guys are ass holes and very ignorant, ignorant is normal so i guess i cant blame

Sundayy
02-14-2017, 12:14 PM
you want me to pay for unban, sure give me like 1month so i can sell my computer parts on ebay be patient it takes some time. how much is it?
7$

i obviously would make a such big deal if it wasnt a big deal to me you guys are ass holes and very ignorant, ignorant is normal so i guess i cant blame

You're just giving Sacred more reasons to not unban you

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 12:35 PM
oh my bad should i do the opposite and call you guys the n word cause you cant understand sympathy. its hard to tell if people are trolling or not on here

cheazy
02-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Jdzl, I like you, but you say some dumb ass shit on the forums.

It clearly says in the rules, as Sacred has already pointed out, that sharing accounts will result in a perm ban.

If you really want to keep surfing on KSF, I'd stop making these dumb posts and pay the unban.

It sucks, but you broke the rules. A kind of serious one too. It's pretty much cheating for the other person involved, since they didn't earn any of those times or ranks on their own.

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 02:14 PM
i literally cant pay the fine for 2months unless i sell my gpu or cpu and i dont have any of my old parts. in 2months i get a summer job thats will last 6months on the road so i dont have real internet nor the room or time. if i cant get unbanned i would really like to have a hour to record the records i do have so i can look back at the highlights of playing. i dont post dumb shit sometimes information is wrong and causes confusion sometimes people dont understand information then post something stupid that causes more confusion thats what happends on here you should know i barly go on here compared to you guys

dexter
02-14-2017, 03:11 PM
i literally cant pay the fine for 2months unless i sell my gpu or cpu and i dont have any of my old parts. in 2months i get a summer job thats will last 6months on the road so i dont have real internet nor the room or time. if i cant get unbanned i would really like to have a hour to record the records i do have so i can look back at the highlights of playing. i dont post dumb shit sometimes information is wrong and causes confusion sometimes people dont understand information then post something stupid that causes more confusion thats what happends on here you should know i barly go on here compared to you guys

what the fuck did I just read...

maggi
02-14-2017, 03:43 PM
If you're so broke why would you waste money on vip?

Boo
02-14-2017, 04:03 PM
Just because you bought vip doesnt make you invincible I've donated around $1500+ to ksf but sacred still enjoys banning me

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 04:15 PM
i know why your fucking cancer

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 04:16 PM
cause what i need isnt 7 bucks like hell would i ever waste money i low quality stuff

Boo
02-14-2017, 04:16 PM

Yeah that'll help you get unbanned lol

synki
02-14-2017, 04:46 PM
vittu nazi

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 05:06 PM
same

Sundayy
02-14-2017, 05:09 PM

talk about yourself :s

Jdzl
02-14-2017, 05:34 PM
tru heres a <3 you seem like you need some love

Sacred
02-15-2017, 01:49 AM
Just because you bought vip doesnt make you invincible I've donated around $1500+ to ksf but sacred still enjoys banning me

That's not true. It's always a pain and always 100% necessary when it happens!

Anyway, there's no reason to keep this going, everything has been said (and even more). Contact evolv if you wish to pay, if not, then accept what happened. Closed.