PDA

View Full Version : Nowlech unfair ban

tato
02-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Yes i know i shouldn't have prehopped any stages but all of my prehopped WRCP's are pretty old and have already been previously prehopped. After watching the bot and reaslizing the stage was prehopped I proceeded to just follow what bot does seeing as it hasn't been removed yet and there is no prehop limit. Looking back on this yes i realize that was dumb, but that's not the point. The point here is that i was the only one to get any punishment for this stupid reason though i was not the only one to do this, i feel as though this punishment is EXTREMELY uncalled for seeing as i've never did anything else wrong really. The ban was only 2 days and im not complaining about that, but i don't see it as fair that i get punished for this, 2 days isn't that bad so whatever.

Nowlech
02-08-2017, 09:33 PM
You're not going to be the only one punished.
+also I don't know if something is prehopped unless it gets reported, which no one does cause they just prehop to get it, so i'm just going to start throwing out bans left and right for cheated checkpoints as I see them.

tato
02-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Fair enough, i didn't think it was banable just thought the time would get removed. Still think 2 days no questions asked is a complete and utter bullshit punishment. Whatever.

Jdzl: im glad ur banned

Sacred
02-09-2017, 04:07 AM
[...] all of my prehopped WRCP's are pretty old [...]

Well deserved ban. Jesus.

dexter
02-09-2017, 07:06 AM
Nowlech did nothing wrong. if you cheat you should be terminated, more so if you do it purposely.

tato
02-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Momentum better hurry up...

KamAspelt
08-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Name : B13

Reason for ban: i dont knowrequested it

who ban you : lol i m not ban

that said the ban player name is liker123 which is lifted 177 days approx

THanks