PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SMAC BHOP Ban For MWHEELUP/DOWN bind

Stitches
02-06-2017, 08:18 PM
I don't use any scripts, and was banned for using mwheel jump binds...

rool
02-06-2017, 11:22 PM
snitches get stitches

Sundayy
02-07-2017, 01:02 AM
Man... Mostly everyone over here use mwheelup/down binds, so don't try to excuse yourself.....

Stitches
02-07-2017, 10:35 AM
You can watch any of my runs.. I don't use macros or scripts.

Blink
02-07-2017, 03:11 PM
that's exactly what a script user would say !!

dexter
02-07-2017, 04:14 PM
that's exactly what a script user would say !!

amen

Stitches
02-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Again, I'm not trying to debate whether or not I was scripting, because I wasn't. I just want an admin response.

Stitches
02-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Here's the code directly from SMAC.

The AutoBunnyhop Detection gets triggered if you happen to jump on the first frame that lets the player jump. If you're using a mwheel with little / no resistance and a high enough polling rate, such as my 1000Hz it's not impossible for this to be triggered accidentally.

https://bitbucket.org/anticheat/smac/src/a0be3697185bd6f04a08b3a7d46ba7bc0b8c74ae/scripting/smac_autotrigger.sp?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

public Action:OnPlayerRunCmd(client, &buttons, &impulse, Float:vel[3], Float:angles[3], &weapon)
{
static iPrevButtons[MAXPLAYERS+1];

/* BunnyHop */
static Float:fCheckTime[MAXPLAYERS+1];

// Player didn't jump immediately after the last jump.
if (!(buttons & IN_JUMP) && (GetEntityFlags(client) & FL_ONGROUND) && fCheckTime[client] > 0.0)
{
fCheckTime[client] = 0.0;
}

// Ignore this jump if the player is in a tight space or stuck in the ground.
if ((buttons & IN_JUMP) && !(iPrevButtons[client] & IN_JUMP))
{
// Player is on the ground and about to trigger a jump.
if (GetEntityFlags(client) & FL_ONGROUND)
{
new Float:fGameTime = GetGameTime();

// Player jumped on the exact frame that allowed it.
if (fCheckTime[client] > 0.0 && fGameTime > fCheckTime[client])
{
AutoTrigger_Detected(client, METHOD_BUNNYHOP);
}
else
{
fCheckTime[client] = fGameTime + MIN_JUMP_TIME;
}
}
else
{
fCheckTime[client] = 0.0;
}
}

// Removed Auto-Trigger Code as it's irrelevant to this post
}

Can an admin please check my replays to verify this...?

Crayz
02-07-2017, 09:34 PM
You're studious m8, but not studious enough. Rule #3 of KSF:
http://puu.sh/tTfa3/1d4fa6cf13.png

Stitches
02-07-2017, 09:46 PM
You're studious m8, but not studious enough. Rule #3 of KSF:
http://puu.sh/tTfa3/1d4fa6cf13.png

Which is why I'm requesting an unban. Think of it like this, a ban can trigger if you are scrolling to jump at exactly the same frame (server tick) that you are allowed to begin jumping again.

If the server is a 100 tick server, the server processes 100 frames per second. While the probability of triggering a ban is rare-ish depending on the speed you scroll at, there is still a 1/100 chance that you will press the space bar at the exact same frame you are allowed to begin jumping. This may seem absurd or impossible, but there are tricks and glitches in games like Super Mario Bro's that require frame perfect timing, so it's not as uncommon as one may think.

Crayz
02-07-2017, 10:38 PM
You don't get banned for one perfect jump. You blatantly auto-scrolled, or scripted, and were detected at least 20 times

Needless to say KSF runs a difference version of SMAC than whats on Bitbucket so the source code you're posting might not even apply.

Stitches
02-07-2017, 11:01 PM
You don't get banned for one perfect jump. You blatantly auto-scrolled, or scripted, and were detected at least 20 times

Needless to say KSF runs a difference version of SMAC than whats on Bitbucket so the source code you're posting might not even apply.

Yet to see an admin post definitive proof I was scripting. (I wasn't.)

Crayz
02-07-2017, 11:23 PM
Yet to see an admin post definitive proof I was scripting. (I wasn't.)

Honestly, the fact that you were flagged by SMAC is proof enough, it doesn't matter if you hyper scrolled, scripted, or used a hack. Admins don't owe you shit

Stitches
02-07-2017, 11:32 PM
Honestly, the fact that you were flagged by SMAC is proof enough, it doesn't matter if you hyper scrolled, scripted, or used a hack. Admins don't owe you shit

In that case I 'owe' no respect to the donation, and will be filing a dispute which will be cancelled once I receive an official response from an admin.

-BN
02-07-2017, 11:36 PM
In that case I 'owe' no respect to the donation, and will be filing a dispute which will be cancelled once I receive an official response from an admin.

Wait until an admin responds, stop worrying about what these people think.
Which might be a week or two...

Stitches
02-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Wait until an admin responds, stop worrying about what these people think.
Which might be a week or two...

Again at this point I'm done waiting. I'll willingly cancel the dispute even if I stay banned. I just want proof that I scripted which I didn't.

-BN
02-08-2017, 12:42 AM
Again at this point I'm done waiting. I'll willingly cancel the dispute even if I stay banned. I just want proof that I scripted which I didn't.

$7 really aint shit but do what you gotta do big guy.

Get your money back , stfu and surf on another server.

Juxtapo
02-08-2017, 12:54 AM
SMAC has false positives occasionally on KSF. Just need evolv to see this thread and unban you.

Sundayy
02-08-2017, 02:12 AM
I don't understand why always "false positives" happens to players that recently starter playing on KSF, why this doesn't happen to us?, to the ones that have been playing for +2years on this servers?, im not saying that you did/didn't cheat, but its weird.

Sacred
02-08-2017, 02:22 AM
"Remember this is a donation, VIP is only an added optional benefit. Do not donate with the expectation of refunding or you may receive a ban from our servers."

Should read before donating, we're not giving out refunds for cheaters. As to the things said above I have nothing to add, as others said: One perfect jump doesn't trigger anything, and there are basically no false positives on regular players, ever. Cya.

Juxtapo
02-08-2017, 03:53 AM
joe got wrongfully banned by SMAC just a few months ago and it was reversed no problem. (http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread.php?4881-banned-by-smac) Sunday even commented on it (contradicting himself xd):

Why would a 4 years ksf surfer cheat? Are u retarded , instead this 2 months surfers doesn't care and they cheat , there's a huge way between a 4y and a 2m player

These things happen. It's pretty rude just to call him a lying hacker and telling him to fuck off when none of you have looked into it at all.

joe
02-08-2017, 04:07 AM
it's nuts that SMAC is still on the servers years after autohop was added when it seems the only things it can detect is people scripting (probably accidentally leaving it on to no benefit) or false positives. if you want to stop people from doing new non-triggered bhops i don't see how automated script detection is the correct solution to that. SMAC should be disabled (or at least the script detection, i don't know if it does other things) and everyone in this thread should refrain from being judgmental assholes and assuming every automated system works 100% perfectly.

Blink
02-08-2017, 04:44 AM
it's nuts that SMAC is still on the servers years after autohop was added when it seems the only things it can detect is people scripting (probably accidentally leaving it on to no benefit) or false positives. if you want to stop people from doing new non-triggered bhops i don't see how automated script detection is the correct solution to that. SMAC should be disabled (or at least the script detection, i don't know if it does other things) and everyone in this thread should refrain from being judgmental assholes and assuming every automated system works 100% perfectly.

I see, so you got off the hook before because you're a regular and now you want to destroy the only thing that could catch you again to carry on with your malicious activities

Sundayy
02-08-2017, 04:49 AM
joe got wrongfully banned by SMAC just a few months ago and it was reversed no problem. (http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread.php?4881-banned-by-smac) Sunday even commented on it (contradicting himself xd):

These things happen. It's pretty rude just to call him a lying hacker and telling him to fuck off when none of you have looked into it at all.

I didn't think of Joe's case, but I'm still with my point that most of the times, this only happen to new players(excluding Joe), that's why I say its weird

Stitches
02-08-2017, 06:03 AM
"Remember this is a donation, VIP is only an added optional benefit. Do not donate with the expectation of refunding or you may receive a ban from our servers."

Should read before donating, we're not giving out refunds for cheaters. As to the things said above I have nothing to add, as others said: One perfect jump doesn't trigger anything, and there are basically no false positives on regular players, ever. Cya.

Yet there was a player unbanned only because he's a regular?

Stitches
02-08-2017, 06:04 AM
I didn't think of Joe's case, but I'm still with my point that most of the times, this only happen to new players(excluding Joe), that's why I say its weird

My account is 13 years old...

Sundayy
02-08-2017, 06:33 AM

Meant, new players in the KSF servers :frog:

Stitches
02-08-2017, 06:42 AM
Meant, new players in the KSF servers :frog:

Oh, well. the server has auto-bhop. There would be no point whatsoever for me to do it.

Sacred
02-08-2017, 06:58 AM
You're right, I shouldn't call him cheater, gotta admit that wasn't good. There's no proof for either side tho, only the SMAC ban. However, it still holds that you shouldn't expect a refund, as it is stated before you donate.
I forgot about joe, maybe false positives happen, maybe joe cheated, who knows. I definetly believe that the bhop detection should be disabled tho, since autobhop is (almost) everywhere necessary - but I think this was discussed often enough.

Stevo_97
02-08-2017, 07:43 AM

Crayz
02-08-2017, 08:38 AM

13 years old and your most played game is 29 hours, trailing behind it is 2.7 hours on CS:GO, all of which were within the past 2 weeks. how much did you pay for that account cheater

Silverthing
02-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Jesus put down the pitch forks lads holy fuck..

We've had false positives before (Admittedly not many recently) but some things seems to like to trigger it easily (who remembers the -multiple- 81st_network s2 bans that were bullshit).

Sacred
02-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Jesus put down the pitch forks lads holy fuck..

We've had false positives before (Admittedly not many recently) but some things seems to like to trigger it easily (who remembers the -multiple- 81st_network s2 bans that were bullshit).

Now what the fuck am I gonna do with my pitchfork? Maybe I should pay YOU a visit...

Crayz
02-08-2017, 01:26 PM
op is playing on a smurf account and beefing up like he's a 13 year Steam veteran, no reason to believe that he's legit. his steam account is probably older than him

Silverthing
02-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Now what the fuck am I gonna do with my pitchfork? Maybe I should pay YOU a visit...

Fork me baby you know you wanna

FluX
02-09-2017, 08:36 AM
It's a bit ridiculous to just call every single SMAC ban a cheater, just because an automated system with some flaws banned the player. As everyone should know, technology is not perfect. There is absolutely no reason in my mind to explain why this man would donate, then think "hey, I'm gonna download a script on a server that provides autohop for me". That just seems stupid. If this had been anyone else like Joe's case, he would be unbanned no question. Remove SMAC, it's not needed anymore, and I'm sure scripters would be detected by admins anyways.

EDIT: Remember that KSF is also a VAC secured server, VAC can detect many cheats as well, of course VAC does not detect everything either, another flawed system, but that doesn't mean it's bad.