PDA

View Full Version : Stevo admin abuse

Madhunter
01-28-2017, 02:58 PM
Literally said "hi stevo!!!" feel free to get up the chat from ingame or whatever and i get 18 hour ban. i had only just joined server i didnt do anything at all.

Stevo_97
01-28-2017, 03:03 PM
24 hours actually can you not count???

Madhunter
01-28-2017, 03:08 PM
why do you hate me so much just for insulting olivia in the past. you in love with her or something? desperate virgin kid

Madhunter
01-28-2017, 03:10 PM
also it said 18 hours 7 mins you smegend

FluX
01-28-2017, 03:16 PM
I agree with Stevo in this instance. Here's what I see, Madhunter a known troll comes onto a server, Stevo being online aswell. Stevo and Madhunter who dislike each other, Madhunter says "hi Stevo", this in my eyes initiates a confrontation that Madhunter clearly wants to end in argument. I see saying "hi" to anyone you dislike as being cocky or feeling untouchable. This ban was to prevent any further bullshit from happening, with that being said, Madhunter please grow up.

Stevo, good job on the ban.

Just an edit, I'm sure if you don't say anything to people you dont like, you wont get banned. If you came online and said nothing, I bet he wouldn't have banned you, simple as that.

Madhunter
01-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Are you retarded flux? even if i said hi and it made things worse he could of gagged me couldnt he?

Silverthing
01-28-2017, 03:49 PM
Yeah no, what the fuck stevo

wild
01-28-2017, 04:27 PM
Who cares who madhunter is, a ban for saying hi is fucking retarded.

Boo
01-28-2017, 04:47 PM
Just ban all admins so we dont have anymore ban reports eh

Madhunter
01-28-2017, 04:50 PM
I just want to be treated like a human bean :(

Stevo_97
01-28-2017, 06:21 PM
I don't really care about the whole Olivia situation. I don't deal with insults too well cause I'm a virgin kid so I just ban you to avoid dealing with you =). As for what Flux said, next time don't join the server and act like a prick right off the bat. I could just start banning you and your friend for a day everytime I see you if you'd like.

Also silver why do you even care, he's a prick that only joins the server to piss others off. He says he's innocent in it all but he's just out to cause trouble.

You're not the first person I've banned for a day for pissing me and others off for no reason and you won't be the last. You're the one that's targeting a girl for no reason other than admins licking her ass (which regardless wouldn't be her fault anyway).

Sundayy
01-28-2017, 06:31 PM

Sam
01-28-2017, 06:58 PM
- Joins server and says hi -> STOP ACTING LIKE A PRICK
- Bans people for petty reasons, threatens to ban friends of them for no fucking reason -> Nah das totally fine, Silverthing why do you even care

:thinking:

Madhunter
01-28-2017, 07:19 PM
You literally have mental problems. I come in the server to surf 666 and i say hi just before i start map and i get to stage 2 and boom. Banned. Even if i was gonna cause trouble by saying hi even though i say hi to alot of people you could of still perhaps said hi back or ignored me and if i chose to push you could of gagged me but no. Also acting like a prick off the bat? i fucking said hi and i dont join the server just to piss people off maby if you actually saw what im like with people i like then you would think differently.

Kusché
01-28-2017, 07:35 PM
I agree with Stevo in this instance. Here's what I see, Madhunter a known troll comes onto a server, Stevo being online aswell. Stevo and Madhunter who dislike each other, Madhunter says "hi Stevo", this in my eyes initiates a confrontation that Madhunter clearly wants to end in argument. I see saying "hi" to anyone you dislike as being cocky or feeling untouchable. This ban was to prevent any further bullshit from happening, with that being said, Madhunter please grow up.

Stevo, good job on the ban.

Just an edit, I'm sure if you don't say anything to people you dont like, you wont get banned. If you came online and said nothing, I bet he wouldn't have banned you, simple as that.

first clever thing i heard from u

Stevo_97
01-28-2017, 07:38 PM
Honestly I'd let it all blow over if I were you guys. If not I'll ban you both whenever I see you. Don't really care how you see things at this point. Not gonna argue anymore, see reason or consider most admins not on your side.

Madhunter
01-28-2017, 07:40 PM
No i aint gonna take shit from some little irish virgin sorry

Crayz
01-28-2017, 07:41 PM
fuckin rekt kid.

madhunter, if you stop being obnoxious maybe the bans will stop too, just a thought

Sam
01-28-2017, 07:41 PM
We're arguing with an admin so we'll get banned whenever he sees us

Grow the fuck up wannabe synki admin

Stevo_97
01-28-2017, 07:42 PM
No i aint gonna take shit from some little irish virgin sorry

damn man enjoy the bans bb. If that's your friends opinion too then consider him in the same situation as you.

Sam
01-28-2017, 07:42 PM
Stevo bby I'm here you can talk to me directly

Madhunter
01-28-2017, 07:46 PM
im not allowed an opinion? your opinion over me means you will ban me when you see me for no reason. your just not being fair

Madhunter
01-28-2017, 08:04 PM
you know what im sorry. its clear you have some sort of mental issues after viewing your profile i see loads of asian little girls and stuff. maby you should see a psychiatrist or something i mean for a 19 year old guy to like little asian 5 year old girls there has to be a problem there.

Stevo_97
01-28-2017, 08:23 PM
im not allowed an opinion? your opinion over me means you will ban me when you see me for no reason. your just not being fair

you're*

FluX
01-28-2017, 08:53 PM
It's not necessarily what you said that got you banned, it was your intention. Stevo dislikes me, I know that, so I don't go say hi to him cause 1. He doesn't fucking care 2. We leave each other alone and by doing so we don't have issues. It's as simple as just not saying anything to him. Saying hi to him you just wanted a reason to be banned so you can cry as the victim on the forums to people who only see the 1 side. Honestly just grow the fuck up PLEASE.
You're lucky you aren't banned for longer than a day, this cocky childish behavior would not go well with me personally, Stevo seemed to have handled the situation like an adult and didn't bring drama with it, yet here you are playing victim as if you didn't come in to start trouble.

Boo
01-28-2017, 09:35 PM
It's not necessarily what you said that got you banned, it was your intention. Stevo dislikes me, I know that, so I don't go say hi to him cause 1. He doesn't fucking care 2. We leave each other alone and by doing so we don't have issues. It's as simple as just not saying anything to him. Saying hi to him you just wanted a reason to be banned so you can cry as the victim on the forums to people who only see the 1 side. Honestly just grow the fuck up PLEASE.
You're lucky you aren't banned for longer than a day, this cocky childish behavior would not go well with me personally, Stevo seemed to have handled the situation like an adult and didn't bring drama with it, yet here you are playing victim as if you didn't come in to start trouble.

wasn't aware saying hi was being cocky your argument makes no sense tbh redc doesn't like me but I still say hi because even if someone doesn't like you doesn't mean you have to dislike them. If anything they are both childish in the situation stevo for banning him because of some sort of grudge and madhunter isn't exactly defending himself very well I have nothing against him but I won't take sides.

Mooster Cow
01-29-2017, 02:43 AM

Sundayy
01-29-2017, 02:45 AM

You're not the one to say "grow up" lol.

wild
01-29-2017, 04:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEdsI731J4

Madhunter
01-29-2017, 07:00 AM
Flux if it doesn't involve you and "you're" just gonna lick stevo's ass then whats the point of commenting. You are just some white nigger boy.

buzuki
01-29-2017, 03:49 PM
madhunter is mad

buzuki
01-29-2017, 03:51 PM
but madhunter always trolled on csgo then got banned, dick wizard banned him tons

Madhunter
01-29-2017, 03:59 PM
I got banned once on csgo cause i wasnt happy about some vip abuse. And me and dick wizard are fine now. you shit stir nigger kid

Dick Wizard
01-29-2017, 04:34 PM
i banned him once for spamming console commands, flooding the chat. id ban anyone for that

buzuki
01-29-2017, 06:31 PM
i am no nigger man

rool
01-30-2017, 02:14 AM
stevo the almighty!

dexter
01-30-2017, 04:02 AM
Madhunter = The Problem.

Madhunter
01-30-2017, 06:28 AM
dexter = the guy no one knows but gets involved in everything