PDA

View Full Version : Dear vips :)

Kusché
01-25-2017, 01:14 AM
Im not sure if this is right place to post this but it seems like most vips just spam faces and other stupid shit on the expert/vet servers. Hardly see them surf or actually improving

If u just want to spec its fine but stop being ratarded

xd ty

Sundayy
01-25-2017, 01:41 AM
This is so true , since 5-6 months ago , new vips mostly from low rank levels have been donating to get VIP just to come this servers and annoy players that are trying to do some records tho if they get a WR they start spamming shit binds / faces ,
In my opinion this kind of people were the reason why KSFRECORDS removed chat from their videos due to the shit spamming , when they could just say "good job kusche" or "n1" or w/e , instead they spam

Sacred
01-25-2017, 03:13 AM
... but when I was banning people for doing so everyone was going ham.

Draph
01-25-2017, 04:14 AM
@ocean

Sundayy
01-25-2017, 04:35 AM
@ocean

Indeed

Silverthing
01-25-2017, 06:27 AM

#BringBackSacred

Habitat
01-25-2017, 12:18 PM

But theres a difference between then and now. These people are actually not even typing at all. Its like they binded there entire keyboard to a different face and communicate with each other using different smileys. Its ridiculous

FluX
01-25-2017, 05:04 PM
[clefty] Silverthing : fuck you

synki
01-25-2017, 05:08 PM
#yesplease

Boo
01-25-2017, 05:35 PM
But theres a difference between then and now. These people are actually not even typing at all. Its like they binded there entire keyboard to a different face and communicate with each other using different smileys. Its ridiculous
This better not be directed to my man 2high

Sacred
01-26-2017, 03:42 AM

It was the same back then, I banned for bind spam shit and nothing else.

Sundayy
01-26-2017, 03:50 AM
It was the same back then, I banned for bind spam shit and nothing else.

We need old anti-spam. , the one that kicked you after spamming instead of not allowing to write in 2secs(?)..

Blink
01-26-2017, 04:20 AM
bring back synki&sacred

Crayz
01-26-2017, 08:29 AM
everbody's a fucking meme master on ksf, it's old and annoying at this point

rool
01-27-2017, 01:25 AM
just gag them?

Sundayy
01-27-2017, 02:41 AM
just gag them?

What's the point in gagging when they are vips and can ungag their selves?

jackGODT
01-27-2017, 04:02 AM
If an admin does it you could always play the going against an admin card i guess

coastal
01-27-2017, 06:57 AM
This is so true , since 5-6 months ago , new vips mostly from low rank levels have been donating to get VIP just to come this servers and annoy players that are trying to do some records tho if they get a WR they start spamming shit binds / faces ,
In my opinion this kind of people were the reason why KSFRECORDS removed chat from their videos due to the shit spamming , when they could just say "good job kusche" or "n1" or w/e , instead they spam

https://www.englishclub.com/writing/punctuation-comma.htm

skip tracer
01-27-2017, 11:01 AM
private server guy laying down the law

Stevo_97
01-27-2017, 12:47 PM
Long ago us bind spammers were few and far between. Life was hard and surf even harder. Banned by sacred daily for a simple ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o). Constantly living in fear only because we wanted to express ourselves in a way no sentence could. We fought hard and our time has finally come. I am proud of each and every one of you bind spammers. I AM PROUD TO HAVE BEEN A PART OF THE BIND SPAM REVOLUTION. Now that this thread has been made and the attention of the masses once again falls upon us, we must join together and fight back the only way we know how. Do NOT be afraid of any ban hammer they wave in our face, for none is so grand that we shall fall. We will prevail. And to you, you KSF actually like to surf and converse with players ASSHOLES, I SAY TO YOU......( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)