PDA

View Full Version : unban me on css or refund me

Jdzl
12-26-2016, 07:57 PM
i know why you banned me cause you felt like it, why? cause you guys dont give a flying fuck about the people who play your server at all. i donated yesterday with my christmas money so id appreciate a refund cause im low on cash and i really dont wanna be scammed by a server ive been playing on for 3 years

Blink
12-26-2016, 08:53 PM
wow your steamid got penta 5's AND it ends on 69 that's pretty rad m8

fakeDemon
12-26-2016, 08:56 PM
It's a 1 day ban anyhow, and you're asking for a refund. I guess don't be an asshole to every admin you see and then bitch on the forums about it?

Jdzl
12-26-2016, 10:41 PM
wow your steamid got penta 5's AND it ends on 69 that's pretty rad m8
ik im a g

Jdzl
12-26-2016, 10:42 PM
It's a 1 day ban anyhow, and you're asking for a refund. I guess don't be an asshole to every admin you see and then bitch on the forums about it?
you dont know the full story, ive had to put up with alot of shit so im not buying vip on css now mayby not on csgo either idk, you think this is the only thing that happend your ignorant

Sundayy
12-27-2016, 04:25 AM
good times where people got 1w'd and they didnt make any thread , nowadays kids get 5min'd and they make eleven threads + ask for vip refund because they lose (5min-24h) of vip :stupid:

rool
12-27-2016, 06:24 AM
"Remember this is a donation, VIP is only an added optional benefit. Do not donate with the expectation of refunding or you may receive a ban from our servers."

Jdzl
12-27-2016, 05:41 PM
act like you know everything but in fact i wouldnt make this fucking thread in the first place if it was only a couple things, quite pissed off at this shitty server

Jdzl
12-27-2016, 05:44 PM
"Remember this is a donation, VIP is only an added optional benefit. Do not donate with the expectation of refunding or you may receive a ban from our servers."
"Complain about ksf being very horrible at there job and services then i may do what i please cause we are the ones who govern the server right or wrong" seems legit

^smiley
12-27-2016, 08:47 PM
keep the memes comin

Sundayy
12-28-2016, 02:25 AM
Dude stop crying I'm sure your ban is already expired , move on , read rules and everything and you won't get banned again for bs

Sundayy
12-28-2016, 02:27 AM
Just ask Rool himself he kept being banned over and over and he moved on instead of crying and recalling KSF is a shit server when you were the one behaving like shit

Draph
12-28-2016, 04:02 AM
I mean I'm not the biggest fan of Jdzl but the KSF admins really need to start doing a better job as admins.

Good example of this is perm banning Jdzl from the forums.

Sacred
12-28-2016, 04:29 AM
I mean I'm not the biggest fan of Jdzl but the KSF admins really need to start doing a better job as admins.

Good example of this is perm banning Jdzl from the forums.

I would, it's not that I didn't think about it, but it's just too funny ... maybe in a while when his shit gets boring.

evolv
01-20-2017, 11:00 PM
If a player is banning you for no reason, we can remove the ban and revoke their privileges. This ban expired after twenty for hours, if you truly feel it was unjustified I can add an additional day of vip to your account.

When opening a request thread please avoid insults and respond in an appropriate manner. This will get you better results in the future.