PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Server Unban

supremee
10-16-2016, 12:53 PM
So this guy called ''korqee'' or something like that was joining the veteran server even though he was banned, (he was banned for crashing the server by purpose over and over again)

He could keep on joining cause he had 0 points or something like that, it was some sort of a glitch. Matt and sacred kept trying to get him out of the server by kicking. He then started changing his name to prevent getting kicked, so he changed to alot of people from ksf and people on the server at the time, and alot of random letters etc. later he changed his name to ''supreme'' while i was on the server, so there was 2 supremes on the server.

He got in the server cause matt though it was me joining, but it was him instead. he then said something like ''1 more kick and i crash the server'' or something like that, and matt kicked ''supreme'' but instead of him getting kicked I got kicked. My game crashed so i restarted, and joined vet, the server was then crashed and was at surf_graphia, and only matt was on. Matt said he kicked the wrong supreme and he apologized i think. Then sacred joined and banned me cause sacred saw the threat message the fake me guy sent, and though he was me. So i got banned from vet, sac then unbanned me. I still couldnt join all though i was unbanned, cause of some glitch, so sac said he was gonna talk to untouch. But im still banned so ye, matt and sac are witnesses i guess, just wanna see if this thread can get me an unban.

Proof of Korqee's first ban: http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread.php?4982-Ban-Request-for-Player-Korqee

Nowlech
10-16-2016, 02:29 PM
Rip supreme, lol I well message them right now

evolv
10-16-2016, 03:02 PM
Hmm I don't see you anywhere on the ban list, are you sure you are still banned?

Stevo_97
10-16-2016, 04:51 PM
The glitch has been there for a while. Happened to me a few times, you'll just have to wait it out unless untouch can do something about it

Nowlech
10-16-2016, 10:12 PM
" Okay he's unbanned " - Unt0uch 2k16

Levi
10-17-2016, 01:12 AM
ownd

supremee
10-17-2016, 01:28 PM
Hmm I don't see you anywhere on the ban list, are you sure you are still banned?

Pretty sure the reason I'm not on the ban list is because Sacred unbanned me, as soon as I was banned on Veteran, I tried to join Expert, which worked, so I did !bans to check my ban reason, then I read my reason which was something like ''threatening the server'' which is what the fake supreme guy said. I checked it 1 minute later, don't remember why and I was gone from the ban list.

I then asked Sacred and he said he unbanned me, but then there was the glitch. Pretty sure thats why I wasnt on the ban list. :)

supremee
10-17-2016, 01:30 PM
" Okay he's unbanned " - Unt0uch 2k16

Yep, unbanned now. Thanks