PDA

View Full Version : VIP being retarded on Expert

FluX
10-15-2016, 06:37 AM
No this isn't a joke, and I'm sure MANY will agree that VIPs are getting out of hand with the shit they get for just donating. I've donated before, and AS CURRENTLY BEING A VIP I said the perms need to be removed. There is absolutely no bias here, and no, this isn't the only time this has happened, just one I cared enough to report.

Stevo_97
10-15-2016, 07:51 AM
I see nothing wrong with his actions. Deserved gag if anything for being a prick.

FluX
10-15-2016, 08:03 AM
so because I told him to shut the fuck up I'm justified to be gagged? did you completely miss the fact that he told me to stop complaining, that doesnt make him a prick? oh but if I were to gag him then there wouldn't be a problem then cause nobody would care. ksf doesnt care dude, every time someone reports these things it's a joke to everyone, just look at cow's posts, it's dissapointing

Skanders
10-15-2016, 08:55 AM
so because I told him to shut the fuck up I'm justified to be gagged? did you completely miss the fact that he told me to stop complaining, that doesnt make him a prick? oh but if I were to gag him then there wouldn't be a problem then cause nobody would care. ksf doesnt care dude, every time someone reports these things it's a joke to everyone, just look at cow's posts, it's dissapointing

Cow posts are a joke though

Mr. Miyagi
10-15-2016, 10:56 AM
No this isn't a joke, and I'm sure MANY will agree that VIPs are getting out of hand with the shit they get for just donating. I've donated before, and AS CURRENTLY BEING A VIP I said the perms need to be removed. There is absolutely no bias here, and no, this isn't the only time this has happened, just one I cared enough to report.

you dont strike me as a very nice person. theres no reason to throw curses and swearing words all over the place when theres no need for them :)

Jae_^
10-15-2016, 11:03 AM
Also, he can get into the Expert server if he's less than rank 1000. Unless you're speaking of the Pro server. Still, if you were causing a disruption and using profanity, he technically has a right to gag you. I'm sure there was much more said than a simple "This map sucks" and "Stop complaining". Just be courteous.

Mooster Cow
10-15-2016, 12:29 PM
Cow posts are a joke though

haha yea

Nowlech
10-15-2016, 12:54 PM
Also, he can get into the Expert server if he's less than rank 1000. Unless you're speaking of the Pro server. Still, if you were causing a disruption and using profanity, he technically has a right to gag you. I'm sure there was much more said than a simple "This map sucks" and "Stop complaining". Just be courteous.

Not on source, only on csgo can you get in expert when you're rank 1000

Sundayy
10-15-2016, 01:34 PM
haha rip

Rapha
10-15-2016, 02:23 PM
flux you are annoying as fuck, idk why u even complain about anything

Blink
10-15-2016, 02:39 PM
what does him being on expert server have to do with anything? He has paid for that privilege

also gag looks justified, stop being a whiny cunt lol

Sundayy
10-15-2016, 02:52 PM
I love you rapha blink

Draph
10-15-2016, 03:45 PM
If you approached the situation better you wouldn't have been gagged now, would you?

They call me queer
10-15-2016, 04:29 PM
vips out of hand? rly??

Nyannix
10-15-2016, 05:15 PM
you are being a dick to him for no reason, you deserve the gag

Kusché
10-17-2016, 06:21 AM
this guy's a fucking retard - el patron 2k16

srsly tho why would anyone wanna listen to u complaining about map when they wanna play it xD change server or just keep mouth shut next time

scotty
10-17-2016, 07:35 PM
vip privileges don't need to be removed. if there is evidence of him abusing the privilege, present it and his can be removed.