PDA

View Full Version : free stevo

Stevo_97
10-10-2016, 02:30 PM
I didn't do anything against the rules, bar do the stage in a way that I and others deem more fun. Didn't crouch boost as synki stated in his report. Figured sacred would watch the replay before banning me but I guess not. Even if I did crouch boost, 6-7 days is excessive, get your fucking shit together.

Mooster Cow
10-10-2016, 03:08 PM
haha yea

joe
10-11-2016, 01:46 AM
if you banned stevo for acerbus s1 that stage has been gayed (not crouchboosted) since january 13, 2015. good job. that is a very reasonable ban.

joe
10-11-2016, 01:47 AM
i would suggest spending 1 second looking into things before banning ksf members for a week but that is just my opinion.

Skanders
10-11-2016, 02:51 AM
I didn't do anything against the rules, bar do the stage in a way that I and others deem more fun. Didn't crouch boost as synki stated in his report. Figured sacred would watch the replay before banning me but I guess not. Even if I did crouch boost, 6-7 days is excessive, get your fucking shit together.

I have to agree with Sacred's ban, also the rule is quite clear: Crouchboosting / glitching (i.e. side ways boosting a trigger, enter and exit a trigger quickly from the side/top/bottom thereby achieving a strong double boost) is a bannable offense.
Theres people that has gotten perm banned over doing it just once like iksem, one week is still a cheap ban. I'd be happy if i were u.

Sacred
10-11-2016, 03:34 AM
I reduced the ban to 2 days, nonetheless he doubleboosted by entering the boost twice, sideways, which is against the rules anyway. If you could just stfu joe, that would be great.