PDA

View Full Version : RIP, press F to pay respects

jbk
09-17-2016, 06:44 AM
sup guise,
So I joined server today, Lol told me "try to surf", and sure enough, I got AIDS. I can't surf anymore because of volvo's gay faggot ass update that makes me want to cut my wrists. basically being airborne makes you crouch automatically. And crouching fucks you up really bad in csgo.
My question is, will they revert the change? Is there a workaround?

Frag1337
09-17-2016, 08:28 AM
Its intended. The Surf God asked volvo if they can remove surf from CS:GO since the real surf is on CS:S.

jackGODT
09-17-2016, 09:09 AM
look on the brightside, new animation

Master Shake
09-17-2016, 12:07 PM
F
If I remember correctly Valve have added commands to basically revert the update changes for unofficial game modes in the past. Hopefully they will fix it but they might not because competitive game play is more important to valve in csgo. Time to start surfing on source my friend.

Robotron
09-21-2016, 11:41 PM
Valve seems to have patched the movement bugs for csgo. Now its back to being only marginally worse then source.

Master Shake
09-22-2016, 12:32 PM
Unfortunately there is still a problem for certain maps. When you land on the ground after falling from a certain height it causes you to move slow for a second. It's hard to explain but it's like 1.6 when you land on the ground after jumping. For example the end of stage 2 on surf_me you have to fall down the spiral to the trigger teleport and when your teleported to stage 3 you will notice your character will move slower then before for about a second or so.

ciz-
09-23-2016, 05:28 AM
Master Shake not only that but the boost-bugs are annoying. for example on surf_extremex2_5 (or however it's called) is unsurfable on stage... 2 and 5 i think.