PDA

View Full Version : The King of All Cosmos' Admin Application

The King of All Cosmos
09-08-2016, 08:29 PM
I'm a mature adult, professional scientist irl, and I like to spend my free time surfing on KSF servers. It is unfortunate to see that there are times during the day when no admins are available, and the immature people on the server like to run amok with racism and mic-spamming when there is nobody to deliver any consequence. I believe I can serve as a responsible admin on your servers and quell some of this disruption during the many hours per week I spend surfing on KSF.

Thank you for your time and consideration; I look forward to helping your clan!

Nowlech
09-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Sounds like you wunna help out, but it also seems like you don't know a lot of admins. I'm not on ALL the time anymore so I can't speak for everyone, but unfortunately i've never seen you around, hit me up with a friend request so I can get to know you better. We do need more admins on the T-12 server, I 100% agree with you there.

Edit: spelling

rool
09-09-2016, 02:41 AM
what kind of science?

The King of All Cosmos
09-09-2016, 12:36 PM
what kind of science?

Astrophysics! Specifically K-dwarf multiplicity, globular clusters, and hopefully soon I'll be doing some work in exoplanets and exoplanet formation.

Blink
09-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Sounds like you wunna help out, but it also seems like you don't know a lot of admins. I'm not on ALL the time anymore so I can't speak for everyone, but unfortunately i've never seen you around, hit me up with a friend request so I can get to know you better. We do need more admins on the T-12 server, I 100% agree with you there.

Edit: spelling
pretty sure tiers only go up to 6, not 12

The King of All Cosmos
09-09-2016, 02:12 PM
pretty sure tiers only go up to 6, not 12

I can only imagine T12 surfing...