PDA

View Full Version : wrcp replays don't save unless you surf to the stage

joe
08-26-2016, 06:52 PM
i don't know if anyone has actually let untouch know yet that he needs to fix this/revert the update again but it's pretty important!

people should surf to stages to get wrcps in the meantime instead of using /s!! ok bye!

remkoe
08-26-2016, 07:00 PM
listen to joe!

Stevo_97
08-27-2016, 07:47 AM
i love joe

joe
08-27-2016, 03:09 PM
ok then why didn't you like my post

Sacred
08-27-2016, 05:48 PM
I forwarded this to untouch, he will work on it asap as he said. Not gonna give you a time/date, but soon(tm).

They call me queer
08-27-2016, 11:20 PM
perfect time to /s

Sundayy
08-28-2016, 04:43 AM
Thanks joe!

Joohn
08-28-2016, 09:28 AM
joe why cant every1 just be like you

joe
10-11-2016, 11:13 PM
hey in the meantime can we at least have a fucking rule that doing new routes without surfing to the stage is not cool? for some insane reason crash fort refuses to save replays for his wrcps out of some stupid fucking protest (that is completely nonsensical and is really just being a dick to every other surfer) and having to dig through demos reminds me too much of 2013

cheazy
10-11-2016, 11:29 PM
also on the topic of replays, on the t1-2 server on cs:go, replays do not get saved because there is no bots. i wrote about it before in another post; having a server with 57 slots + bots is a lot better than having 60 slots. the only time we are getting use out of those 60 slots are sometimes during peak hours. 3 bot slots are just way too valuable.

CRASH FORT
10-12-2016, 12:11 AM
hey in the meantime can we at least have a fucking rule that doing new routes without surfing to the stage is not cool? for some insane reason crash fort refuses to save replays for his wrcps out of some stupid fucking protest (that is completely nonsensical and is really just being a dick to every other surfer) and having to dig through demos reminds me too much of 2013

Out of the perhaps 20 people that go for stage records, only around 3 actually surf to the stage. Great job picking me out on that, you thought that one through.

joe
10-12-2016, 12:16 AM
that's completely untrue and you're the only person i've ever mentioned it to that knew about it and then refused to do it. on kitsune s4. and then completely refused to defend yourself.

what are you accomplishing by "protesting" via intentionally using a new feature that isn't working properly? discouraging untouch from ever adding anything new because people will be dicks? showing aboslutely 0 respect to other people who want to try the stage in the future? great job

CRASH FORT
10-12-2016, 12:19 AM
If you were a good surfer you don't need the replays as a perfect reference. All replays are still saved they are just not updated as the master file. And no, you can close your ears all you want the people that don't surf to the stages outweigh the ones that do. You are so overly dramatic about this, how serious is surf for you?

joe
10-12-2016, 12:24 AM
"you're bad and care too much" is a really shitty response.

this is really strange to me because you've always seemed like a pretty sensible guy other than this. are you of all people really accusing me of caring too much about surf? you're being a dick for, as far as i can tell, no reason and i am curious why. i called you out specifically because i just had to spend 10 minutes finding the new route you did in a demo and i felt like making a point about it so maybe other people will not do it in the future.

CRASH FORT
10-12-2016, 12:41 AM
People already know about this and has known since the feature was added. You can write a lecture to the other 17 people that don't surf to the stages.

This quote is overly dramatic:

what are you accomplishing by "protesting" via intentionally using a new feature that isn't working properly? discouraging untouch from ever adding anything new because people will be dicks? showing aboslutely 0 respect to other people who want to try the stage in the future? great job

It is not a protest and how is it in any possible way discouraging to the developer? No respect? The people that go for stage records are good enough to fill in the blanks themselves if they watch an existing replay. You seem to think I'm against replays which I'm not. I'd love for it to work but that isn't the case at the moment.

joe
10-12-2016, 12:48 AM
in no way did i mean to imply that you are the only person who has ever done it. i've noticed you doing it, intentionally, the most, and with a new route. that is why i pointed you out. i would like if everyone would surf to stages please.

rool
10-12-2016, 05:13 AM
ok joe, i will surf to the stage

Spari
10-12-2016, 08:15 AM
just revert the update until it's fixed?

They call me queer
10-13-2016, 09:02 PM
stop caring so much joe