PDA

View Full Version : Synkie Abuse #5

Mooster Cow
08-23-2016, 02:39 PM

Sundayy
08-23-2016, 04:07 PM
.................................................. .............

lody
08-23-2016, 04:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVExlaxaweo

shena
08-24-2016, 04:17 AM
remind me why evolv hasnt given a fk about what these guys are doing? am i missing something here???___???

Jabra
08-24-2016, 04:28 AM
dont know tho, already stopped making complaints since evolv doesnt enforce rules on admins, but just gives them "warnings". he should find a head admin to do the job if he's busy himself.

Beetle179
08-24-2016, 04:55 AM
ah here we've got the classic synki treatment:
1. gags for literally no reason
2. threatens another admin for responsibly ungagging
3. ban for literally no reason
4. insulting another admin as a ban "reason"

#justKSFthings

Blink
08-24-2016, 08:52 AM
4. insulting another admin as a ban "reason"

auth is not an admin

skip tracer
08-24-2016, 11:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVExlaxaweo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuqlRcmmyPw

Beetle179
08-24-2016, 05:20 PM
auth is not an admin

auth terminated but not synki, what a joke

meanwhile it doesn't excuse an admin calling a long-time regular of the server "autistic" as an insult

FluX
08-25-2016, 11:49 AM
KSF is out of hand and someone needs to handle it before you start losing players.

shena
08-25-2016, 05:16 PM
#outwithskandyandsynkiandbackinwithmeandauth2016
oh wait probs 2017 at the rate of which evolv is handling this?_

Blink
08-25-2016, 07:03 PM
oh wait probs never because nobody wants you in ksf

rool
08-25-2016, 10:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuqlRcmmyPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8rGpHqM_q4

shena
08-26-2016, 03:14 AM

aww did i get on your bad side too? :( sadboiz LUL

Spari
08-26-2016, 04:23 AM

you shouldn't even be in ksf http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread.php?3516-Blink-app-yo

Jabra
08-26-2016, 05:21 AM
holy shit, corruption scandal

evolv
08-26-2016, 07:49 AM
#outwithskandyandsynkiandbackinwithmeandauth2016
oh wait probs 2017 at the rate of which evolv is handling this?_

I have removed synki's ban abilities until further notice due to the amount of unjustified bans I see on the ban list. I also do not want to continue seeing threads like this spammed on the forums as I do not have the time or patience for it. If you continue with the wisecrack comments I am going to just ban you from the servers.

shena
08-26-2016, 09:02 AM
I have removed synki's ban abilities until further notice due to the amount of unjustified bans I see on the ban list. I also do not want to continue seeing threads like this spammed on the forums as I do not have the time or patience for it. If you continue with the wisecrack comments I am going to just ban you from the servers.

one issue doe, theres about 50 threads about skandy aswell :D

Jabra
08-26-2016, 09:54 AM
I also do not want to continue seeing threads like this spammed on the forums as I do not have the time or patience for it.
Lol, how can you turn it into a problem that many people complain about admin abuse incidents, just because many admin abuse incidents happen? Isnt the problem rather all the admin abuse incidents, and how the hell would we enlighten all those without complaining?

I have every empathy for you dont have time, but how hard is to find a substitute?

evolv
08-26-2016, 02:11 PM
Lol, how can you turn it into a problem that many people complain about admin abuse incidents, just because many admin abuse incidents happen? Isnt the problem rather all the admin abuse incidents, and how the hell would we enlighten all those without complaining?

I have every empathy for you dont have time, but how hard is to find a substitute?

1. There are two sides to each position, you and your buddies aren't being banned for absolutely no reason as I have spoken to many members regarding this.

2. The amount of threads you make because you dislike somebody or feel they are "abusing" you is not going to increase the chances of action being taken.

3. You don't decide the rules or when they are enforced, you can follow them as much as you want, but they are subject to change and punishments are based on a particular members discretion and interpretation of the rules. Whether you feel this is vague and unenforceable is not my concern. KSF was never mean't to be run by stringent and strict enforcement of every last rule, these rules were added over time as guidelines in order to maintain stability across servers.

4. Time and time again you have proven yourself to be immature in how you interact with other users on the forums and how you respond to disagreements among members. This turns a credible claim into whimsical one and makes it less likely for me to respond in a timely and appropriate manner.

5. I don't care if a variety of users make complaints on the forum, but I am seeing threads repeatedly made by the same person or from a group of people who are joining together to create all these threads. This has never been a problem up until this point, I have seen the same thread names being spammed in the shoutbox for weeks on end. The only reason I even mention this is because members have asked me to ban users for making repetitive threads.

6. I am very lenient towards players who have made it into KSF Clan because I would rather have clan members work out problems among themselves without me having to be involved. Generally if I have to make a decision I want it to be a final one based on a majority of opinions/input by members.

Jabra
08-26-2016, 03:33 PM
1. There are two sides to each position, you and your buddies aren't being banned for absolutely no reason as I have spoken to many members regarding this.
I have never denied that. I have always searched for consistent arguments from the other side, but never recieved any. Action has a reason/motive, I'm not an idiot. It's about whether the reason is justified. Having a reason in itself is not a serious argument, but if you determine that as a valid argument to the rules as owner, then ok. Then I can at least confirm that this community is NOT serious.

2. The amount of threads you make because you dislike somebody or feel they are "abusing" you is not going to increase the chances of action being taken.
Because I dislike somebody or "feel" they are abusing? I have all my way only focused on arguments, so that's bullshit. And yes, I have already noticed that, since you dont bother about admin abusing, and apparently it only gets worse how more I document it.

3. You don't decide the rules or when they are enforced, you can follow them as much as you want
I have not implied that.

but they are subject to change and punishments are based on a particular members discretion and interpretation of the rules. Whether you feel this is vague and unenforceable is not my concern.
The punishments are not based on any interpreration of the rules. They ban when they feel for it. I have never seen any admin pull a rigorous interpretation based on the rules to argue why they punished in a specific situation. The fact that you let all of each admins make up their own interpretation of rules is also ridiculous and demonstrates that you dont understand the essence of rules.

KSF was never mean't to be run by stringent and strict enforcement of every last rule, these rules were added over time as guidelines in order to maintain stability across servers.
There're some areas where strict rules are not necessary. But strict rules (and thus rights) about what people may say is very important. I have noticed this is the main root to all admin abusing.

4. Time and time again you have proven yourself to be immature in how you interact with other users on the forums and how you respond to disagreements among members. This turns a credible claim into whimsical one and makes it less likely for me to respond in a timely and appropriate manner.
Time again and again you have proven that you dont care about how much people document admin abusing. This is the first time ever a KSF admin lost his punish functions due to the complaint section. The complaint section is completely ineffective because it's driven by you. It's not hard to find a substitute if you dont have time.

I don't care if a variety of users make complaints on the forum, but I am seeing threads repeatedly made by the same person or from a group of people who are joining together to create all these threads.
How is it relevant that it is the same person who is complaining? That logic doesnt make any sense to me. Admin abuse incidents are not less or more admins abuse incidents because the same person complains about it. I dont think you have any sense of logic.

shena
08-26-2016, 03:55 PM
6. I am very lenient towards players who have made it into KSF Clan because I would rather have clan members work out problems among themselves without me having to be involved. Generally if I have to make a decision I want it to be a final one based on a majority of opinions/input by members.

And that never works since everyone in fucking ksf loves riding eachothers dicks, there's no objectively made decisions what so ever.

Mooster Cow
08-26-2016, 04:00 PM
Shut the fuck up Jabra, you're just making things worse.
Synki's abusiveness has actually been going on for awhile. I've put up with being constantly banned until it started getting annoying which led to these posts. I know KSF's rules aren't meant to be strict but being constantly banned is fucking annoying. Also Jabra and Shena, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Jabra
08-26-2016, 04:28 PM
I dont give a fuck if you dont support your critique with an argument, Cow.

And yeah, exactly, Vision.

Sundayy
08-26-2016, 04:30 PM
He did lose his ban perm and thats what u both shena and jabra wanted now stop posting and making thing worse because makes no sense continuing this post

shena
08-26-2016, 04:43 PM
He did lose his ban perm and thats what u both shena and jabra wanted now stop posting and making thing worse because makes no sense continuing this post
"im sunday i gotta post something completely irrelevant for no apparent reason!! im a gr8 human invidivudaluidujd xd)!"
It really sucks not having people tell ME to stop when you're just blatantly being a retard, like when i was in ksf, funny how that works out.

Shena, you're barking up the wrong tree.
If you haven't noticed, i haven't been on surf for like a month, i really couldn't care any less anymore, ksf is well beyond repairable, i'm only trying to bring up legitimate concerns, it's possible i've been doing it the wrong way, but it still is what it is.

Sundayy
08-26-2016, 04:46 PM
Now makes sense why u got perma ban in the past visions , childish

evolv
08-26-2016, 04:53 PM
Because I dislike somebody or "feel" they are abusing? I have all my way only focused on arguments, so that's bullshit.

How is it relevant that it is the same person who is complaining? That logic doesnt make any sense to me. Admin abuse incidents are not less or more admins abuse incidents because the same person complains about it. I dont think you have any sense of logic.

The punishments are not based on any interpreration of the rules. They ban when they feel for it. I have never seen any admin pull a rigorous interpretation based on the rules to argue why they punished in a specific situation. The fact that you let all of each admins make up their own interpretation of rules is also ridiculous and demonstrates that you dont understand the essence of rules.

Time again and again you have proven that you dont care about how much people document admin abusing. This is the first time ever a KSF admin lost his punish functions due to the complaint section. The complaint section is completely ineffective because it's driven by you. It's not hard to find a substitute if you dont have time.

I dont give a fuck if you dont support your critique with an argument, Cow.

I realize now that explaining a few simple concepts is beyond your comprehension and what was once a legitimate conversation has now turned into attempted ad-hominem attacks on me. If you don't like it, there is a simple solution... don't play here.

evolv
08-26-2016, 04:55 PM
As a matter of fact I will solve this for you. Now you can focus more on your priorities in life or you can continue wasting your time trying to teach someone how to run a gameserver.

remkoe
08-26-2016, 05:08 PM
O boi

Nyannix
08-26-2016, 05:11 PM
goodbye authentic you wont be missed xDD

shena
08-26-2016, 05:11 PM
As a matter of fact I will solve this for you. Now you can focus more on your priorities in life or you can continue wasting your time trying to teach someone how to run a gameserver.

bit of an overreaction in my opinion, but i gain nothing by questioning it. I still hope you realise some of the concerns people have, since it's made me along with other people quit surfing since there's not really a good alternative to ksf.

Sundayy
08-26-2016, 05:13 PM

Nyannix
Shena when will you STFU

shena
Shena when will you STFU

"oh boy look at me big boi 16 year old nyannix in da house gotta tell dat guy to STFU LUL XD"

evolv
08-26-2016, 05:30 PM
bit of an overreaction in my opinion, but i gain nothing by questioning it. I still hope you realise some of the concerns people have, since it's made me along with other people quit surfing since there's not really a good alternative to ksf.

I really don't get it, if you don't surf then why do you even post on a surfing forum. Why do you even have any concern over what happens if you don't surf.