Sony
08-18-2016, 04:45 PM
Don't see anything wrong here.

Stevo_97
08-18-2016, 04:47 PM
wasn't me

Sony
08-18-2016, 04:48 PM
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/It-Wasnt-Me-Shaggy-Music-Video-Gif.gif

Juxtapo
08-18-2016, 04:49 PM
paragraph incoming?

Jabra
08-18-2016, 04:51 PM
you still dont know how to argue

fakeDemon
08-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Put down.

Jabra
08-18-2016, 04:54 PM
my friend peter rapes a girl, peter be peter. i dont think you understand arguments, skandy.

Sony
08-18-2016, 04:57 PM
my friend peter rapes a girl, peter be peter. i dont think you understand arguments, skandy.

Are you implying that raping and banning are within the same jurisdiction??

Stevo_97
08-18-2016, 04:57 PM

You should really report that to the police

Jabra
08-18-2016, 05:00 PM
No, sony. It's just that the argument formular is the same "I do A, i'm allowed to do A".

Sundayy
08-18-2016, 05:01 PM
Ur retarded auth

Jabra
08-18-2016, 05:02 PM
Sunday, you're still irrelevant.

Sundayy
08-18-2016, 05:04 PM
well youre becoming another member that only make and create drama

Nowlech
08-18-2016, 05:08 PM
oh my godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddd

Jabra
08-18-2016, 05:08 PM
I'm not the initiating factor once again. The initiating factor is the player who carried out the admin abuse-action.

Nyannix
08-18-2016, 05:22 PM
Can't we just be a big happy ksf family? :)

Sundayy
08-18-2016, 05:24 PM
Can't we just be a big happy ksf family? :)

Impossible Ksf isn't ksf if it doesn't have a drama/cop member

FluX
08-18-2016, 07:35 PM
you still dont know how to argue

This looks pretty initiated to me. I don't see why you commented this, you're clearly hungry for some drama, take a break Jabra.

Jabra
08-19-2016, 01:30 AM
I dont know what you mean, Flux. The initiator commits the immoral action, it's not the the factors that might have led to the situation. On the same way Stevo's mom isnt responsible because she has borned him.

Drama is another word for dicussion, and that's what im trying to create by complaining. That's the only way we can highlight admin abuse. But I havent really created a discussion after all, since discussion requires arguments from both sides and not just childish expressions as "retarded". I havent yet seen an argument. Once again I have proved a KSF member isn't mature enough to be admin. They dont follow any consistent principles.

Sundayy
08-19-2016, 02:14 AM
We are all sorry Mr.Law , KSF ain't a good place for you we're childish

Sundayy
08-19-2016, 02:18 AM
BTW borned doesn't exist xD

Jabra
08-19-2016, 02:39 AM
Sunday, you're still irrelevant because you're not arguing.

Sundayy
08-19-2016, 03:02 AM
The sense of that it's equal to my number of world records

Sacred
08-19-2016, 03:04 AM
You could still shut the fuck up sometimes, Sunday. Not that I wanna support either side here, but you're damn annoying.

Masog
08-19-2016, 04:04 AM
On topic, gmmbearz gets what he wants, he either trolls, pretends to be retarded or just is retarded which gets him banned and he's completely aware of it. There's not many people that like to provoke people as much as he does, no fault on stevo's side here. Move on.

Jabra
08-19-2016, 04:19 AM
Masog, everything you listed is allowed. There're not any rules longer that limit the content of people's speech.

Jabra
08-19-2016, 04:25 AM
There's a good reason for that. Because it's completely arbitrary to determine whether an expression is troll, retarded and so on, and it leads to that the admin will in any way determine the expression as being something negative.

Masog
08-19-2016, 04:41 AM
I honestly think that when it comes to gmmbearz trolling kind of people we really need a !selfgag command if it's possible, I have wanted it for so long because of some people just straight up spamming / being annoying. That could be an issue too though, because if admin selfgagged someone and he ends up doing something dumb he wouldn't see it so he wouldn't do anything about it unless someone let him know.

Jabra
08-19-2016, 05:03 AM
I dont find the problem about joking or trolling, it's a major and fun part of the game chat culture on internet, a lot of people do it and are allowed to as long the admin doesnt have a personal conflict with them, lol. If admins get triggered by harmless jokes they arent mature enough to be admins. If Stevo interpret is as spamming, he's again not consistent, just look how Ruby posted 5 nonsense crap messages in 1-2 seconds, and Stevo didn't care at all in same game session. No offense, Ruby, posting dongers, saying nonsense crap etc. is part of the culture (as long as the admin doesnt have a personal conflict with you though :facepalm:)

"*SPEC* [BW Master] вѕɔ | Ruby : [Elite] kenta : motherfucker
*SPEC* [BW Master] вѕɔ | Ruby : ◔(̯◔)
*SPEC* [BW Master] вѕɔ | Ruby : ( ͡- ͜ʖ ͡-)╭
supreme ツ : MOTHERFUCEKRUJK
supreme ツ : s9 is easy too
*SPEC* [BW Master] вѕɔ | Ruby : ◔(̯◔)"

THERAPIST
08-19-2016, 05:18 AM
If you honestly think gmmbearz is going to be allowed to go out of his way to piss admins off and not get banned then you can think again.

Sundaytwo
08-19-2016, 05:28 AM
The problem jabra is that you're defending someone that only focus to piss off another people , wucki didn't cry when he was being 1w'd evertime he trolled on the server.

P.S new account yes , now I can thanks/dislike/like

Jabra
08-19-2016, 05:31 AM
You guys kinda remind me of muslims and feminists.

THERAPIST
08-19-2016, 05:33 AM

I thought you were painting us to be the bigots.

Jabra
08-19-2016, 05:36 AM
Grow up, if you cant handle joke or provocation. Every1 else on server can. Worst thing is that mr.gmmbearz didnt even start the happeneing. Stevo started reacting aggressively as soon mr.gmmbearz said hello.
stevo (STEAM_0:0:53524535) connected from Ireland
[Surf Timer] - Australia - surf_nyze (9/30) IP: 108.61.168.31
mr.gmmbearz :D (STEAM_0:0:33974660) connected from Czech Republic
*SPEC* [Expert] mr.gmmbearz :D : hello:)
Player Sox left the game (Disconnect by user.)
[κѕғ] stevo : any bullshit from you and you're banned

Sundaytwo
08-19-2016, 05:38 AM

Jabra
08-19-2016, 05:43 AM
I have not only proved that Stevo did admin abuse. I have also proved that he started provocing and have a negative attitude to Mr.gmmbearz.
You're the worst fucking hypocrites.

Jabra
08-19-2016, 05:45 AM
I'm done.

Stevo_97
08-19-2016, 07:17 AM
I have not only proved that Stevo did admin abuse. I have also proved that he started provocing and have a negative attitude to Mr.gmmbearz.
You're the worst fucking hypocrites.

Get over yourself. Once again trolling may not be in the rules BUT IT'S IMPLICIT. Shut the fuck up already, nobody wants you around anymore. You think you're cleaning up the community but in reality you're only making things worse. Do everyone a favour and fuck off.

Also I didn't intentionally provoke him, I warned him as to what would happen if he pulled his usual bullshit on me or anyone else. What kind of moron decides to not be good and quiet but instead goes against what the admin says and does exactly what I said not to.

Jabra
08-19-2016, 07:20 AM
No, it's not. You have ignored every of my argument.

Your comment is intellectual worthless.

Get the fuck out and come back when you actually have an argument.

Stevo_97
08-19-2016, 07:21 AM
Jabra, you don't have an argument.

Jabra
08-19-2016, 07:25 AM
"Masog, everything you listed is allowed. There're not any rules longer that limit the content of people's speech."

"There's a good reason for that. Because it's completely arbitrary to determine whether an expression is troll, retarded and so on, and it leads to that the admin will in any way determine the expression as being something negative."

"I dont find the problem about joking or trolling, it's a major and fun part of the game chat culture on internet, a lot of people do it and are allowed to as long the admin doesnt have a personal conflict with them, lol. If admins get triggered by harmless jokes they arent mature enough to be admins. If Stevo interpret is as spamming, he's again not consistent, just look how Ruby posted 5 nonsense crap messages in 1-2 seconds, and Stevo didn't care at all in same game session. No offense, Ruby, posting dongers, saying nonsense crap etc. is part of the culture (as long as the admin doesnt have a personal conflict with you though )

*SPEC* [BW Master] вѕɔ | Ruby : [Elite] kenta : motherfucker

"Grow up, if you cant handle joke or provocation. Every1 else on server can. Worst thing is that mr.gmmbearz didnt even start the happeneing. Stevo started reacting aggressively as soon mr.gmmbearz said hello.
stevo (STEAM_0:0:53524535) connected from Ireland
[Surf Timer] - Australia - surf_nyze (9/30) IP: 108.61.168.31
mr.gmmbearz (STEAM_0:0:33974660) connected from Czech Republic
*SPEC* [Expert] mr.gmmbearz : hello
Player Sox left the game (Disconnect by user.)
[κѕғ] stevo : any bullshit from you and you're banned"

Jabra
08-19-2016, 07:34 AM
Now the provocation suddenly has to be intentional? Haha, what a fucking hilarious excuse.

Stevo_97
08-19-2016, 07:36 AM
Now the provocation suddenly has to be intentional? Haha, what a fucking hilarious excuse.

What difference does it make? He still decided to react in his usual way? Still not seeing an argument here pal

Jabra
08-19-2016, 07:41 AM
People are arguing that provocation is a reason to ban him, but you provocated yourself, and they dont value that. So they are hypocritical.

Stevo_97
08-19-2016, 07:46 AM
I didn't ban him for provocation, banned him for being an idiot

Jabra
08-19-2016, 07:50 AM
Yeah, w/e random reason you're making up.

Blink
08-19-2016, 07:50 AM
I dont find the problem about joking or trolling, it's a major and fun part of the game chat culture on internet, a lot of people do it and are allowed to as long the admin doesnt have a personal conflict with them, lol. If admins get triggered by harmless jokes they arent mature enough to be admins. If Stevo interpret is as spamming, he's again not consistent, just look how Ruby posted 5 nonsense crap messages in 1-2 seconds, and Stevo didn't care at all in same game session. No offense, Ruby, posting dongers, saying nonsense crap etc. is part of the culture (as long as the admin doesnt have a personal conflict with you though )

*SPEC* [BW Master] вѕɔ | Ruby : [Elite] kenta : motherfucker

This is a shitty example because you left out a message that would put these messages in context. Ruby was directing these messages towards supreme and 3 of these 5 messages are unique and one of the remaining 2 could be a reaction to what supreme replied so there's actually one extra or 'crap' message. This again shows how you just don't understand this community at all because you have been inactive and you should just shut the fuck up

Jabra
08-19-2016, 07:57 AM
Again, you demonstrate you're dumb as fuck, Blink. Spam has nothing to whether it's directed to a receiver or not (all of gmmbearz messages were tho lol). It's just when you type many messages in short time.

Blink
08-19-2016, 08:00 AM
Whether it's directed to someone gives it meaning and spamming is sending the same message multiple times you fucktard. Typing many messages in a short time means you're fast at typing

EDIT: Also I wasn't arguing that Rubys messages weren't spam, I was pointing out that they weren't nonsense crap messages as you claimed

Sundaytwo
08-19-2016, 08:05 AM
Offtopic you filled the view entry info wrongly , username is not the victims , its Steve's

maggi
08-19-2016, 08:06 AM
How about just adding a rule (if it doesn't exist already, because it should be obvious), that if you go out of your way to piss someone off or annoy someone an admin should be allowed to take action. That way nobody can complain.

Jabra
08-19-2016, 08:18 AM
No, Maggi.

There should not be any rule that limits people's speech, because it ALWAYS cause admin abusing. I have typed enough things about it, go back in the thread.

Well, when I talk about meaning. I mean a more a defined/specific meaning. Every comment has a meaning, e.g. spamming is meant to be annoying.

Blink
08-19-2016, 08:26 AM
The context in this case gives it meaning, which debunks your argument about stevo not being consistent in the same game session

maggi
08-19-2016, 08:27 AM
Of course not limiting speech is important, but say I owned a restaurant and someone came in with the intent of pissing off my customers, verbally abusing them or trolling them, that person would be immediately kicked out.

Sundaytwo
08-19-2016, 08:27 AM
He's not limiting people's speech , he's saying for the ones that go to piss admins e.g mr.gmmbearz

Jabra
08-19-2016, 09:22 AM
Shut up, Sunday.

Yeah, Maggi, you have a point. But the problem is, the game chat culture is completely different from how people go on restaurant. Harassment and trolling is a fundamental part of the game and has always been, especially from the admins themselves.

Anyway, the only well-working, objective and fair way to limit people's speech would be to ban personal attacks. For instance: "Person A is a 'negative word' "

frankdimegglio
08-19-2016, 09:24 AM
stop clinging to server rules pls and start listening to the rules in your heart.

xD

Levi
08-19-2016, 09:54 AM

thats fucked up

Saya
08-19-2016, 10:22 AM
stop clinging to server rules pls and start listening to the rules in your heart.

xD

Such wise words, Senpai.

rool
08-19-2016, 11:53 AM
i think what people should do is stick to this, warning>gag, if he avoids it>ban.

frankdimegglio
08-19-2016, 12:15 PM
i think what people should do is stick to this, warning>gag, if he avoids it>ban.

what if the gag is unjustified and just a result of someone being butthurt

rool
08-19-2016, 12:30 PM
that ties in well with this whole situation, but even if the gag is unjustified it still doesn't remove you from access to the server, meaning that you can still surf.