PDA

View Full Version : The termination thread discussion

Skanders
08-18-2016, 08:18 AM
I'm making this thread so we could discuss the termination thread. An approved termination thread should get the member terminated under any circumstance, when you could literally make a complaint thread which would also result in parts of a guys admin getting removed. I felt like this should be discussed because what's the actual point of the termination thread if we have a complaint thread?

Reminder: This is my personal opinion

rool
08-18-2016, 08:22 AM

Sacred
08-18-2016, 08:28 AM
what if we make terminate evolv thread?

what if we make a terminate rool thread?

remkoe
08-18-2016, 11:00 AM
what if we make remkoe rejoin thread?

Silverthing
08-18-2016, 12:16 PM
sry remkoe u blew it bro. Silverthing on the other hand.. mann!

evolv
08-18-2016, 12:20 PM
what if we make terminate evolv thread?
What about if I just terminate your membership right now... I mean multiple people have already asked for it.

evolv
08-18-2016, 12:38 PM
Complaints are generally for regular users who are having issues with either an admin or another player on the server. A termination thread is a severe situation where a majority of KSF Members feel another member needs to be removed due to abuse or other erroneous behavior. Termination threads will take a bit longer before they are acted upon due to the fact that small faction of members could quickly vote and get a user terminated without a majority of clan members responding.

Skanders
08-18-2016, 12:42 PM
Complaints are generally for regular users who are having issues with either an admin or another player on the server. A termination thread is a severe situation where a majority of KSF Members feel another member needs to be removed due to abuse or other erroneous behavior. Termination threads will take a bit longer before they are acted upon due to the fact that small faction of members could quickly vote and get a user terminated without a majority of clan members responding.

Problem for me is that most KSF members are very hesitant to vote their opinion, like the recent thread has 15 pages of drama. I bet like everyone has read it at some point and when i ask someone to vote they simply tell me that they don't wanna have any part in the drama. Shena is also still not terminated and is having an effect on voting members into ksf which i feel is plain wrong.

evolv
08-18-2016, 12:48 PM
He was terminated, I suppose I could implement an anonymous voting poll for terminations similar to the application process for KSF.

Skanders
08-18-2016, 12:50 PM
He was terminated, I suppose I could implement an anonymous voting poll for terminations similar to the application process for KSF.

Yeah, that would be great. Thanks :)