PDA

View Full Version : Jabra AKA Authentic

Skanders
08-15-2016, 10:47 AM
CSS Username:Authentic

Has this player made any contributions towards the community recently? (This includes participation in ventrilo, forums, or anything that might benefit the clan) Not as i know besides banning admins he thinks is justifiable.

How long has this player been in the clan? Less than a month

Explain why you feel this user should be terminated: He bans admins that bans others for no reason according to himself regardless of the context. Today i had a good example of which i warned gmmbearz to please stop commenting everything i type out and to please stop harassing me. He continued so i decided he needed the 10 minute ban, he was not focusing on surfing, but to rather be a nuisance towards me. Later that day i forget all about that incident until Jabra signs in under the disguise of matt, a different ksf member to go undercover. He didn't even care one bit that i was surfing and just straight up banned me for 10 minutes.

Additional Comments/Concerns: I feel that he doesn't deserve to be necessarily terminated, but that his ban would get removed for good. If people agree that he should be completely terminated please comment for it, and if you feel that his ban should be removed comment for that and of course if you disagree then vote for that.

rool
08-15-2016, 10:49 AM
youre falling for bearz bait so hard

Skanders
08-15-2016, 10:50 AM
This is not about bearz though, its about Authentic banning admins and not knowing the context.

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 10:53 AM
04:13 - Authentic: i have been quite serious and read some parts of a book about basic law method

On topic though: He literally banned skandy for nothing. And acted super biased in favour of gmmbearz because he's his friend, which is in no way what an Admin representing KSF should present themselves. Despite reviewing the demo of when Skandy only 10 minute banned gmmbearz for this, Jabra only saw and took one side and failed to see what had truly gone on.

But in my opinion, it's not the biased, random 10 minute ban that he fed Skandy, it's that Jabra didn't have enough balls to come on and ban Skandy and take responsibility for it, he had to disguise as Matt instead.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 10:54 AM
I understand skandy 100% , this gmmbear guy is really really annoying , like he said he comments on everything , on topics that aren't related with him but with others , plus I don't know , no one knows why jabra applied to ksf when he was inactive as fuck , and now hes behaving even worse than shena since hes banning other admins and untouch didn't like this , even if he's right or no , he can't ban other admins ;-)

When I read his app reason and read that he applied to ksf to be a serious admin I didn't expect this but when he first banned synki when he banned another guy (I think it was gmmbear) I was like no way he's doing this and look , hes...

Spari
08-15-2016, 10:57 AM
i warned gmmbearz to please stop commenting everything i type out and to please stop harassing me. He continued so i decided he needed the 10 minute ban, he was not focusing on surfing, but to rather be a nuisance towards me.
couldn't you just gag him or hide the chat? as far as i know he was not against any rule .

rool
08-15-2016, 10:58 AM
its your fault if you get mad over bearz, theres certainly better ways to deal with bearz being annoying than banning him.

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 10:59 AM
youre falling for bearz bait so hard

Regardless of it being bait, the ban on gmmbearz was valid and justified. Admin disrespect is still admin disrespect even if it's bait; it's the Admin's decision whether to take the disrespect seriously.

Skandy even warned gmmbearz to not do this in the past and now. It was just a 10 minute ban regardless though, the ban wasn't anything major.

If anything this is Jabra's fault for not seeking the full context behind the ban and trying to reason with Skandy; he took matters into his own hands and made the situation worse.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 11:00 AM
1. There're no rules about comment each other.

2. He only commented what you said. Before though he was actually commenting you because he said like you had the truth because you are admin, in that expression he predicates you as person - comments you. He doesnt do afterwards.

3. All arguments past 1. are secondary. But if you told him to never comment you from a whole another game session, why didnt you ban him from the very beginning he commented you? It shows your disqualifications as admin when you cant act consistently, but first ban him when he comments on you in a behaviour you dont like

Skanders
08-15-2016, 11:00 AM
I didn't get annoyed over him, i just simply warned him to stop. I'm pretty sure i had all right to ban him when hes completely ignoring everything i'm saying. Which leads to admin disrespect.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 11:02 AM
Explain at least why u disguised as matt

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 11:04 AM

2. He only commented what you said. Before though he was actually commenting you because he said like you had the truth because you are admin, in that expression he predicates you as person - comments you. He doesnt do afterwards.

Dude this just hurts the brain, could you not have explained yourself any better and bother to check your grammar before you even argued for your behalf?

Like, you actually banned Skandy before even noting and considering the full context behind gmmbearz's ban. You can't decide what ban is right and what's wrong for the behalf of other members and then take action upon it. It should be the Admin who banned the user's responsibility, not yours.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 11:06 AM
??? You warned him to stop about something there're not rules about. You warned him stop do something which he didnt do afterwards. He commented what you said, read my post again. I also edited it

Blink
08-15-2016, 11:09 AM
I'm honestly not sure if you just wrote that for the sake of not putting something generic and meaningless in there or if you're applying in order to run some vendetta against current VIP's/admins.

It's scary how gavin called this from the get-go

how are you retarded enough to disguise as matt to ban another ksf member mid-run when he's trying to break the wr over a 10 minute ban that sounds pretty justified to me?!

Jabra
08-15-2016, 11:10 AM
It's scary how gavin called this from the get-go

how are you retarded enough to disguise as matt to ban another ksf member mid-run when he's trying to break the wr over a 10 minute ban that sounds pretty justified to me?!

it stands here:

2. He only commented what you said. Before though he was actually commenting you because he said you had the truth because you are admin, in that expression he predicates you as person - comments you. He doesnt do afterwards (after the warning), he just comments that he didnt comment u - he is not predicating you as person, only a case. (here is context http://pastebin.com/uqm3yrpX)

3. All arguments past 1. are secondary. But if you told him to never comment you from a whole another game session, why didnt you ban him from the very beginning he commented you? It shows your disqualifications as admin when you cant act consistently, but first ban him when he comments on you in a behaviour you dont like

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 11:11 AM
"Hey, this admin banned my friend. Let's start a minor civil war and ban the admin in question without context or reasoning!"
In a clan you're supposed to work as a team and definitely as an admin you can't be acting like this and banning other admins for something you don't even understand properly; this is what shena did, and at the minute, you're acting similarly to him.

synki
08-15-2016, 11:13 AM
i wish everyone knew what he was up for in the app xD

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 11:17 AM
Like not only that, but you LITERALLY IMPERSONATED MATT AND BANNED SKANDY UNDER MATT'S NAME
How can you not be answering this already, it's been asked and brought up around five times already.

Skanders
08-15-2016, 11:18 AM
it stands here:

2. He only commented what you said. Before though he was actually commenting you because he said you had the truth because you are admin, in that expression he predicates you as person - comments you. He doesnt do afterwards (after the warning), he just comments that he didnt comment u - he is not predicating you as person, only a case. (here is context http://pastebin.com/uqm3yrpX)

The last comment confirms that you are indeed worse than shena, I personally give people chances, I don't like banning people straight up like you do.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 11:20 AM
Synki ur the worse admin shut up

Blink
08-15-2016, 11:23 AM
it stands here:

This doesn't answer to my question. Why do you think how you handled this situation is in any way acceptable? Looking at the chatlog it's pretty clear that gmmbearz is either retarded and/or trying to piss skandy off and he's been told to stop what he's doing by an admin. He chose to ignore an admins request and continued to be an annoying cunt so I think this falls under admin disrespect.

Silverthing
08-15-2016, 11:28 AM
#TakeDownAuth

Jabra
08-15-2016, 11:30 AM
1. There're no rules about comment each other. - He can bullshit and troll so much as he want to.
2. He warned gmmbearz once, and gmmbearz didnt break the warning as already explained.

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 11:32 AM
1. There're no rules about comment each other. - He can bullshit and troll so much as he want to.
2. He warned gmmbearz once, and gmmbearz didnt break the warning as already explained.

"He can bullshit and troll so much as he wants to" Are you even listening to yourself Jabra? Do you realise how stupid you sound right now?

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 11:33 AM
Lol jabra how can you say that , you okay?

Nyannix
08-15-2016, 11:34 AM
I can see why Skandy choose to ban gmmbearz, he's clearly being really fucking annoying towards him. And it's only a 10 minute ban after all, looks to me like a good time for gmmbearz to think about what he did wrong.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 11:35 AM
There's a rule about spamming and that's it.

And it's only a 10 min ban to skandy :)

Skanders
08-15-2016, 11:37 AM

Only a 10 minute ban towards me? What about synki? How many times havn't u banned him already for no reason?

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 11:37 AM
Can you stop following the rules so hard? That's what makes you a bad admin

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 11:39 AM
Can you stop following the rules so hard? That's what makes you a bad admin

The equivalent to shena.

Skanders
08-15-2016, 11:40 AM
As far as I know it doesn't say anywhere in the rules that you're obligated to ban admins that bans other for no reason. You're bound to complain, nothing more.

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 11:41 AM

And almost diverted the blame to Matt :) . You keep on ignoring this question, why exactly did you ban him under the name "matt". Can you actually show some dignity and own up to this and explain yourself?

Silverthing
08-15-2016, 11:45 AM
If you're following the rules this hard hitler why aren't you following this one at all

Respect all administrators (KSF Members), if you find an admin who is abusing please report them to on the complaints section of ksfclan.com/forum

Jabra
08-15-2016, 11:45 AM
Sunday, I do this because I hate authoritarian people like vision and so on, they are destroying the server. It's not about rules for me, it's just my arguments.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 11:49 AM
Sunday, I do this because I hate authoritarian people like vision and so on, they are destroying the server. It's not about rules for me, it's just my arguments.

Well sorry to say. You are destroying the server :-)

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 11:50 AM

If you hate authoritarian people like Visions, then why are you acting just like him in this situation? Stop being arrogant and biased and accept responsibility that you took this out of proportions.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 11:51 AM
And answer what we all are asking you.

Why did u disguise as Matt?

Jabra
08-15-2016, 11:55 AM
Fakedemon, you're irrelevant because you havent contributed with an argument yet. When do you shut the fuck up.

I told my friend Sogatho that I was going to ban Skandy. I forgot that Sogatho is a friend of Skandy and might have warned him. So I made sure he wouldnt notice me because then he might have banned me before I did to him.

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 11:57 AM
#BlameSogatho2k16
I'm in TS with Sogatho right now haha. "He hasnt't even told me he was going to ban Skandy. I was eating at the time"
Nice choice of name by the way; "matt". Something like that doesn't go unnoticed because people actually talk to matt and he's an admin??

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 11:57 AM
So you impersonated another admin so he could have all the fault right? Very nice

Jabra
08-15-2016, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I never knew whether Sogatho told him or not, I just knew it could be a possibility, so I just wanted to be prepared. I even blocked Sogatho to make sure he didnt notice me that I faked Matt-name and told Skandy xD. I never tried to fake his identitety for real, I changed my name back to Authentic like 10 seconds after.

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 12:05 PM
Hey guess what, the first four letters of Authoritarian are Auth. Yo Jabra, aren't you nicknamed that? xd

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 12:10 PM
This must be a joke for the shake of god

Jabra
08-15-2016, 12:16 PM
Yeah comes from the little retarded vip abuser as well who gags people e.g. Voss.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 12:20 PM
Well if you see someone abusing make a thread but dont accuse

Habitat
08-15-2016, 12:32 PM
I warned you about this Jabra. You knew this was coming if you didn't stop. I even told you what evolv told me what in his mind are his favourite admins and what he wants admins to do, you still didn't care. You're so focused on this stupid fucking "Law" bullshit in all the "Law books" you're reading and applying it to KSF which is an internet community like what the fuck? You brought this upon yourself. Even if you don't get terminated here. You will eventually unless you cut the crap.

The fact that rapist even called it in the Application makes me wonder why KSF is even voting for this termination. Should already be done.

Silverthing
08-15-2016, 12:37 PM
habitat hitting the terminations thread recently damn bro almost as good as that analogy..

Mooster Cow
08-15-2016, 12:52 PM
Only a 10 minute ban towards me? What about synki? How many times havn't u banned him already for no reason?

Can we get back to Synki Admin Abuse #2 please. How many times has Synki banned me for no reason?

Skanders
08-15-2016, 12:54 PM
Can we get back to Synki Admin Abuse #2 please. How many times has Synki banned me for no reason?

That's a different case, stay relevant please.

Spari
08-15-2016, 12:55 PM
its pretty funny that everyone is against jabra when all hes trying to do is ban the abusers literally the only thing synki has done since he joined ksf is ban ppl he doesnt like for no reason and everyone was defending him because you are all fucking stupid

Jabra
08-15-2016, 12:56 PM
As I have already said - I will rather lose my admin then let admins abuse other people. All my arguments are adequate, and I have already explained that im not doing this because of rules but because of totalitarian unjustified authority. I'm an anarchistic capitalist in real life, so dont make me look like I care about rules.

Habitat
08-15-2016, 01:00 PM

Ive seen you warned by sacred at least 5 times to change your name. When you come into the server with a name like that expect to be banned. Although I understand if you don't get that seeing as how you are actually retarded.

Blink
08-15-2016, 01:00 PM
okay I've seen enough LOLOLOLO +1 on this termination

Jabra
08-15-2016, 01:01 PM
I carry pepper spray even though it's illegal in Denmark. I'm the real deal :impartial:

fakeDemon
Are you a junkie for politics or something? You stupid liberal.

Jabra
I have seen enough of you as well. You havent contributed with any argument yet. Gtfo.

FluX
08-15-2016, 01:02 PM
You read law books...? In that case you should be familiar with a mini-law called the "Blue curtain". The blue curtain means law enforcement are not allowed to disagree with the other officers at any point when speaking with individuals. Instead you are taking the words from an individual and banning a fellow KSF admin without a justified reason, and you take being admin much too seriously.

I've been disgusted lately with how the admins treat normal players, and how they treat each other, as well as all the biased opinions on ever thread I go to, and hatred throughout the entire clan. You all need to pull your shit together and start being nicer to each other. I've seen clans ripped apart when this kind of shit happens.

Don't reply to this saying bullshit, even though you will anyways Sunday. But just listen, look at what's been happening in the past 2 weeks, go over everything and come back and tell me this clan in functioning. We have SMAC bans going off with bias towards the person saying they cheat if they aren't well known, players being banned just for joining the server, admins banning each other, and so much more I can't bare to write. Please KSF, I'm asking you as a dedicated member of the community, please fix what is wrong.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 01:03 PM
I dont know if u mean liberal in american context. I told you im capitalist, so hopefully you are clever enough.

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 01:04 PM
I've also made my arguments at the beginning of the thread if you had the courtesy of not being too arrogant to read them.

Habitat
08-15-2016, 01:07 PM
You read law books...? In that case you should be familiar with a mini-law called the "Blue curtain". The blue curtain means law enforcement are not allowed to disagree with the other officers at any point when speaking with individuals. Instead you are taking the words from an individual and banning a fellow KSF admin without a justified reason, and you take being admin much too seriously.

I've been disgusted lately with how the admins treat normal players, and how they treat each other, as well as all the biased opinions on ever thread I go to, and hatred throughout the entire clan. You all need to pull your shit together and start being nicer to each other. I've seen clans ripped apart when this kind of shit happens.

Don't reply to this saying bullshit, even though you will anyways Sunday. But just listen, look at what's been happening in the past 2 weeks, go over everything and come back and tell me this clan in functioning. We have SMAC bans going off with bias towards the person saying they cheat if they aren't well known, players being banned just for joining the server, admins banning each other, and so much more I can't bare to write. Please KSF, I'm asking you as a dedicated member of the community, please fix what is wrong.
I dont know how long you've been around KSF but this is how its always been for 6+ years. Its what made it fun to begin with. Being able to trash talk when you beat someone, etc.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 01:08 PM

No one cares

Blink
08-15-2016, 01:08 PM
gmmbearz ban was justified

you're retard for banning skandy

you're double retard for disguising as matt to sneak in a ban you goddamn paranoid lunatic

you're quadruple retard and a nigger for everything you've posted on this thread

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 01:10 PM
Ahhahahahahahahahahaha blink u won

FluX
08-15-2016, 01:11 PM
@Habitat I haven't been around here long, I'm just speaking what I see wrong with it, if you guys have it all work then that's great. As long as it doesn't interfere with the normal users who actively play.

Mausi
08-15-2016, 01:17 PM
I would just like to say that the reason I like KSF is because you are allowed to tell an admin that you hope their house burns down with their family inside it, without having to worry about getting banned.

Other than that I just like the mic spamming. It is part of the community and I hope that will never end. There is nothing better than when an admin bans another admin xD. Especially when people start crying about it. You are all taking yourselves too serious. It's only game.

Suck my dick ;)

Habitat
08-15-2016, 01:20 PM
@Habitat I haven't been around here long, I'm just speaking what I see wrong with it, if you guys have it all work then that's great. As long as it doesn't interfere with the normal users who actively play.

It doesn't interfere with the normal users unless the normal users go out of their way to piss off or troll the others. Example would be if you go out of your way as a Beginner or Skilled to shit talk synki hes obviously gonna ban you.

Especially VIP's that buy vip and think they can just go on the expert or veteran and just troll and shit talk people who otherwise wouldn't talk to them, they are the worst. Thats why spar, rool and wucki all got banned and still get banned cause thats literally all they did back in the day. Wucki still does it but spar and rool have kinda stopped.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 01:21 PM
I would just like to say that the reason I like KSF is because you are allowed to tell an admin that you hope their house burns down with their family inside it, without having to worry about getting banned.

Other than that I just like the mic spamming. It is part of the community and I hope that will never end. There is nothing better than when an admin bans another admin xD. Especially when people start crying about it. You are all taking yourselves too serious. It's only game.

Suck my dick ;)

Well prob there was no admin when u mic spammed because u'd get insta muted by me or any other admjn , since is not allowed to do that

Habitat
08-15-2016, 01:23 PM
Well prob there was no admin when u mic spammed because u'd get insta muted by me or any other admjn , since is not allowed to do that
How are you the law when Jabra is the law?

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 01:24 PM
How are you the law when Jabra is the law?

Just edited sorry if that offended you :-(

Jabra
08-15-2016, 01:27 PM
I'm not the law, I'm always refering to the rules. And when do understand that shittalking is abitrary. if I was going to ban people from shittalking I would have banned you way too many times already.

FluX
08-15-2016, 01:27 PM
It doesn't interfere with the normal users unless the normal users go out of their way to piss off or troll the others. Example would be if you go out of your way as a Beginner or Skilled to shit talk synki hes obviously gonna ban you.

Especially VIP's that buy vip and think they can just go on the expert or veteran and just troll and shit talk people who otherwise wouldn't talk to them, they are the worst. Thats why spar, rool and wucki all got banned and still get banned cause thats literally all they did back in the day. Wucki still does it but spar and rool have kinda stopped.

Yeah I can see that. I used to be a VIP but unfortunately I'm unemployed right now and it's kinda hard for me to do 7$ a month. I've seen VIPs abusing and going to vet/expert to rtv or changelevel and not give a fuck. People need to atleast have the courtesy to let the better surfers go for their maps.

Skanders
08-15-2016, 01:30 PM
You guys are free to create your own thread on that matter, please stay relevant in terms of the termination thread.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 01:39 PM

Suck my dick ;)

Yeah, this again shows how dumb Habitat's points are. He likes the dramatic fun about admins banning people etc. but as soon the admins are the subject to to banning it's suddenly not fun any longer.

THERAPIST
08-15-2016, 01:41 PM
Alright well I was actually going to be making a terminate thread for Jabra myself but Skandy beat me to it.

The most important point I want to remind everyone of is that Jabra did not join KSF because he wanted to be a part of the clan. Instead he joined in order to run his little agenda while skipping through the due process already in place (complaints/reports forum). I'm not entirely sure which law books he's been reading, but perhaps Saddam or Stalin left behind a manifesto that the rest of the world didn't know about.

I'd also like to remind everyone of this passage from Jabra's application:

If the admin or VIP has acted unjustifiedly in the story told, I will ask the admin or VIP if the story told is true. If he doesn't confirm, I will go check the demo myself as soon it's up. If the admin or VIP has acted unjustifiedly, I will give him a warning and repeal the punishment. A list of VIP and admin abusers and their respective amount of warnings would be published.

I will not put me in a higher position than the rest of the admins. My method is proof based.

He makes it sound a little more reasonable (as reasonable as bypassing an entire forum dedicated to making these decisions and making them on his own can be, at least). However it's clear that he's not asking the admins for their side of the story - even coming in under aliases to make sure he can ban them without them having any side of their story heard at all - and he also isn't checking the demos as he said he would (I have numerous reports of him banning people before the map has even changed, and when I go in to check the demo myself later it has not been requested for upload, clearly implying hes banning people off the victims reports only and therefore biased against the admins in favor of the complainants to begin with).

While someone actually going through demos and getting both sides to determine whether bans are justified would be a good thing, all Jabra has shown in the past 2 weeks is that he's too much of a moron to do it himself. Unfortunately trolls like gmmbearz have realised what a little retard he is and are using that for their own purposes.

Here's another demo where gmmbearz takes advantage of the fact that Jabra doesn't check anything before banning: http://ksfclan.com/demos/auto-20160807-1237-surf_unreal2-CSS.dem

In it gmmbearz spams the chat with !mrank commands (10+ in a row) and synki checks rcmds then bans him for 10 minutes. Before the rotation ends Jabra is in there banning synki for his 'Breaking server rules'. Again note that I requested this demo myself hours later as Jabra doesn't check them himself.

Anyway I could write more but there is little point. Jabra should never have got into the clan simply because he didn't apply for any good reason and barely even surfs anymore. If he had problems with existing admins he should have sorted them out via the existing channels before applying rather than joining to start another internal fight within a week of the shena situation.

Obviously +1 terminate and I move for all KSF members to just start 1440'ing him on sight until he is terminated since the only reason he seems to join the server these days is to abuse his admin by banning people for things he has no clue of.

Habitat
08-15-2016, 01:44 PM
Alright well I was actually going to be making a terminate thread for Jabra myself but Skandy beat me to it.

The most important point I want to remind everyone of is that Jabra did not join KSF because he wanted to be a part of the clan. Instead he joined in order to run his little agenda while skipping through the due process already in place (complaints/reports forum). I'm not entirely sure which law books he's been reading, but perhaps Saddam or Stalin left behind a manifesto that the rest of the world didn't know about.

He makes it sound a little more reasonable (as reasonable as bypassing an entire forum dedicated to making these decisions and making them on his own can be, at least). However it's clear that he's not asking the admins for their side of the story - even coming in under aliases to make sure he can ban them without them having any side of their story heard at all - and he also isn't checking the demos as he said he would (I have numerous reports of him banning people before the map has even changed, and when I go in to check the demo myself later it has not been requested for upload, clearly implying hes banning people off the victims reports only and therefore biased against the admins in favor of the complainants to begin with).

While someone actually going through demos and getting both sides to determine whether bans are justified would be a good thing, all Jabra has shown in the past 2 weeks is that he's too much of a moron to do it himself. Unfortunately trolls like gmmbearz have realised what a little retard he is and are using that for their own purposes.

Here's another demo where gmmbearz takes advantage of the fact that Jabra doesn't check anything before banning: http://ksfclan.com/demos/auto-20160807-1237-surf_unreal2-CSS.dem

In it gmmbearz spams the chat with !mrank commands (10+ in a row) and synki checks rcmds then bans him for 10 minutes. Before the rotation ends Jabra is in there banning synki for his 'Breaking server rules'. Again note that I requested this demo myself hours later as Jabra doesn't check them himself.

Anyway I could write more but there is little point. Jabra should never have got into the clan simply because he didn't apply for any good reason and barely even surfs anymore. If he had problems with existing admins he should have sorted them out via the existing channels before applying rather than joining to start another internal fight within a week of the shena situation.

Obviously +1 terminate and I move for all KSF members to just start 1440'ing him on sight until he is terminated since the only reason he seems to join the server these days is to abuse his admin by banning people for things he has no clue of.

http://static.thesuperficial.com/uploads/2014/04/16/freedom-boner.gif

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 01:48 PM
I think with that theres moré than enough to determinate something , plus don't forget that he impersonated another admin

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 01:50 PM

This hands-down, has all the proof and evidence that Jabra is not, and never was suited to ever be an Admin or even just a member of this or any other clan. If anything, the thread should just be closed here and the person in question: Jabra, being terminated.

There is simply no law book that works in the way Jabra is depicting it out to be.

Skanders
08-15-2016, 01:51 PM
I think we should start voting here ill go ahead and +1

Jabra
08-15-2016, 02:11 PM
You are right that my method is not written down in 3 lines, it was a preview. I'm a little more serious about it http://pastebin.com/z9rkpcGd (rule down to google translate version).
So yeah, I mostly check chat logs, and no, I dont hear from admin's side of story because I know how easy it is talking and cooperate to mature guys like Synki and other mature guys from KSF clan (ironically).
And gmmbearz didnt spam anything, it was something Synki made it up. And no I havent read law bookS. I read like 80 pages of a book to understand some of the basic stuff.

And it's important to point out that law theory is not usable on KSF in that way. KSF is private property. I only took inspiration from it.

THERAPIST
08-15-2016, 02:19 PM
You are right that my method is not written down in 3 lines, it was a preview. I'm a little more serious about it http://pastebin.com/z9rkpcGd (rule down to google translate version).
So yeah, I mostly check chat logs, and no, I dont hear from admin's side of story because I know how easy it is talking to mature guys like Synki and other mature guys from KSF clan (ironically).
And gmmbearz didnt spam anything, it was something Synki made it up. And no I havent read law books. I read like 80 pages of a book to understand some of the basic stuff.

Who are you to tell me that gmmbearz didn't spam anything when I, unlike you, have actually watched the demo in question. I even linked the demo in my post so I couldn't be making this up even if I wanted to. You're just proving my point that you ban with literally no idea what you're doing.

And what's even the point of having a longer method when you aren't even coming to close to following the method in the 3 line version to begin with?

I can barely understand this doc as it doesn't google translate well but no matter what it doesn't come close to explaining how you can ban admins without checking demos and seeing what actually happened for yourself.

And who the fuck even gave you the right to come up with so many rules of your own that no one even fucking knows about which you can use to justify banning people?

I see now:

F - W-dog has no obligation to inspect the chat log in demos. A-victim is punishable by a strict ban if it turns out that he has manipulated the chat log.

Because you had this written down in your doc that until now no one else had even seen you think that makes it OK?

Jabra
08-15-2016, 02:43 PM
I wrote it down nearly a week ago. And you can ask every1 Wucki etc. how i requested for chat logs. Chat logs are all what is needed unless the course of events takes place on microphone, but i ask about that in method as you see. But, yeah hidden spamming is the exception.

I failed that day with gmmbearz, I didnt know it was possible to check rcmd in demo. I knew it was a problem and typed with Spar about that I was lost about how I was gonna handle that, and I guessed that Synki was abusing and raised me above him. I'm sorry for that. And I would like to ban myself a whole week just to compensate for that.

I havent made up the rules to justify my bans, I use KSF rules. The rules I have made are just about how I should treat reports as w-dog, doesnt say anything about what actions are allowed in server.

I havent published my method because the english isnt understandable, and I know how many ksf admins want to cooperate with me about this.

Habitat
08-15-2016, 02:51 PM
I wrote it down nearly a week ago. And you can ask every1 Wucki etc. how i requested for chat logs. Chat logs are all what is needed unless the course of events takes place on microphone, but i ask about that in method as you see. But, yeah hidden spamming is the exception.

I failed that day with gmmbearz, I didnt know it was possible to check rcmd in demo. I knew it was a problem and typed with Spar about that I was lost about how I was gonna handle that, and I guessed that Synki was abusing and raised me above him. I'm sorry for that. And I would like to ban myself a whole week just to compensate for that.

I havent made up the rules to justify my bans, I use KSF rules. The rules I have made are just about how I should treat reports as w-dog, doesnt say anything about what actions are allowed in server.

I havent published my method because the english isnt understandable, and I know how many ksf admins want to cooperate with me about this.

The worst part about this entire situation isn't that you're abusing your power. Its that you are getting completely used by wucki, spar, gammabearz and cannot (somehow) see it with your own eyes. They literally see that you're not smart enough to see it and are taking advantage of you. Thats the worst part about this entire situation.

If anything IMO wucki, gmma etc should be permanently banned from KSF for exploiting KSF members into banning the players they get off on trolling those individuals.

Thats the real shame here.

Blink
08-15-2016, 02:51 PM
you don't even play on the servers you dick cheese, what's a 1 week ban going to do? You're unfit to be an admin

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 02:57 PM
Banning urself actually won't help you to stop doing this which I'm sure you will continue doing

Jabra
08-15-2016, 02:57 PM
Habitat. Trolling is a right, and if admins cant handle that, then they are the ones to blame.

Juxtapo
08-15-2016, 02:59 PM
stop trying to turn ksf into a court room

just let people have fun and surf and if someones being a retard beyond what is reasonable just gag/mute them

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 02:59 PM
Spamming / cmds is somehow a way to troll , and that's not allowed , you're wrong.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 03:03 PM
I thought you intelligent enough to see my point, Sunday. Ofc. you can troll in thousands of different rulebreaking ways, e.g. crash the server.

It's fine that Rapist have pointed out a mistake I did. Meanwhile I have treated like 10-15 examples of admin abusing only in 1-2 weeks. Mistakes that would have been ignored if it wasnt for me.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 03:06 PM
sorry, but we have seen too much admin abusing cuz of that logic, juxtapo

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 03:06 PM
But u forgot that ur just a normal admin like rapist and ur behaving like a head admin e.g evolv untouch , banning other admins

Jabra
08-15-2016, 03:07 PM
Im refering to server rules, Sunday, so no. But I did a mistake with Synki.

Nyannix
08-15-2016, 03:43 PM
You shouldn't put yourself above every other member. If someone is abusing you should make a thread about it so Untouch or Evolv can do something about it. It is fucking ridiculous that you think you have the right to just ban other members, even if they happen to break the server rules.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 03:50 PM
It's the only effective way to deal with admin abusing.

Nyannix
08-15-2016, 03:54 PM
The only thing your method is good for is causing drama :\

Jabra
08-15-2016, 03:56 PM
I'm not the initiating factor.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 04:05 PM
Jabra dude ur no one to deal with admin abuse , contact a head admin so THEY can deal with it (lol)

fakeDemon
08-15-2016, 04:05 PM
I'm not the initiating factor.

Except you were. Being biased and taking the sides of your friends rather than admins and you even ban without watching demos, you just take your friends word. All of that leads to you falsely banning other KSF members and you think you're not the initiating factor? You're on a whole other level.

Sundayy
08-15-2016, 04:06 PM
Except you were. Being biased and taking the sides of your friends rather than admins and you even ban without watching demos, you just take your friends word. All of that leads to you falsely banning other KSF members and you think you're not the initiating factor? You're on a whole other level.

He's law level xd

Nyannix
08-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Jabra dude ur no one to deal with admin abuse , contact a head admin so THEY can deal with it (lol)

THIS is exactly what I mean, you're literally on an equal level as every other member, but you think you're so much more.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 04:23 PM
It's not true, fakedemon. I have always asked about chat logs - and watched demos the 2-3 times it were needed. I Ignored a case in yesterday because the alleged victim didnt want to send me the chat log. And I'm not biased with friends. I have like never been friend with any of those i helped except Spar.

Jabra
08-15-2016, 04:41 PM
Well. Let me say it again. I have managed plenty of retarded bans only in 1-2 weeks. Bans that dont get reported on KSF forums or anywhere - or that leads to any termination thread. I will prob. end up getting terminated now, but hopefully some of you are intelligent enough to realize there's something completely wrong about all this.

Blink
08-15-2016, 04:45 PM
yeah what's wrong is you being an admin

FluX
08-15-2016, 06:34 PM
@Jabra https://gyazo.com/579125fd141747bb9fd8be814b0a828f Explain to me how this type of trolling is justified and what you would do in this situation if you knew who was doing it.

remkoe
08-15-2016, 06:37 PM
where sacred

THERAPIST
08-15-2016, 07:17 PM
@Jabra https://gyazo.com/579125fd141747bb9fd8be814b0a828f Explain to me how this type of trolling is justified and what you would do in this situation if you knew who was doing it.

He would do nothing about it since he's not on the servers himself but he might come along and ban whichever admin did sort it out later xD

Nyannix
08-15-2016, 07:35 PM
I agree on termination, Jabra doesn't even surf atm (since he joined ksf, and also a while before that) and he only comes to the server to ban an admin.

Nowlech
08-15-2016, 11:08 PM
this is getting ridiculous

matt
08-16-2016, 01:01 AM
+1 xD

Sacred
08-16-2016, 01:31 AM
where sacred

Enjoying the ride

Sundayy
08-16-2016, 02:04 AM
Hey matt stop banning xD

Jabra
08-16-2016, 03:05 AM
I woudnt deal with it, Flux. I dont know how to deal with hidden command spam. When I said trolling I obviously meant getting people mad and saying stupid stuff.

It's funny to see how you admins neglect that there's comprehensive admin abusing going on on this server.

Jabra
08-16-2016, 03:09 AM
If I get terminated now I have at least proved that KSF is an immature teenage community.
I also proved Skandy was admin abusing in the case which triggered this termination thread, but you also neglect that and waste your time on stupid rethoric. The intellectual level of KSF is low as fuck.

THERAPIST
08-16-2016, 03:35 AM
lol

Skanders
08-16-2016, 03:47 AM
I think your last two comments proves how ignorant you are. It gives me the impression that you havn't read a single comment in the entire thread, and quite literally you're the only one that thinks i admin abused. The majority already decided that it was clear admin disrespect if you bothered to read any of the comments. Also banning admins is straight up retarded, that was bound to make things worse and to create more drama. I don't actually know how i can express myself so you can understand.

Jabra
08-16-2016, 03:48 AM
What, Rapist? Do you even care about that admins are abusing every day?

Jabra
08-16-2016, 03:50 AM
It doesnt matter how many agree when you dont have arguments, Skandy :)

Jabra
08-16-2016, 03:56 AM

2. He only commented what you said. Before the warning though he was actually commenting you because he said you had the truth because you are admin, in that expression he predicates you as person - comments you. He doesnt do afterwards (after the warning), he just comments that he didnt comment u - he is not predicating you as person, only a case. (here is context http://pastebin.com/uqm3yrpX)

3. But if you told him to never comment you from a whole another game session, why didnt you ban him from the very beginning he commented you? It shows your disqualifications as admin when you cant act consistently, but first ban him when he comments on you in a behaviour you dont like

There're my arguments from PAGE 2, you morons have used 8 pages on rethoric and ony Rapist and Flux have actually contributed with something relevant.

If you can make rules up about who comments you as admin to claim admin respect, then read the next 2 lines.

Jabra
08-16-2016, 03:57 AM
There're no rational explaining of how you can ban a person when you issue a warning, and the person doesnt break the warning afterwards.

Skanders
08-16-2016, 03:58 AM
It doesnt matter how many agree when you dont have arguments, Skandy :)

Are you fucking retarded? I already argued that it was admin disrespect. Lets start from the beginning of the thread

I didn't get annoyed over him, i just simply warned him to stop. I'm pretty sure i had all right to ban him when hes completely ignoring everything i'm saying. Which leads to admin disrespect.

Jabra
08-16-2016, 04:00 AM
There're no rational explaining of how you can ban a person when you issue a warning, and the person doesnt break the warning afterwards. AGAIN

Skanders
08-16-2016, 04:00 AM
Yeah, you're just super ignorant. I'm done talking to a brick wall.

synki
08-16-2016, 04:49 AM
hiii, mega +1

Jabra
08-16-2016, 05:34 AM
Yeah, you are hopepless, Skandy. Haha, can't believe you arent terminated from KSF yet, Synki. It really shows how low the standards are here.

Sundayy
08-16-2016, 05:45 AM
Ive never seen Skandy abusing what the fuck are you talking about jabra
And gmmbear ban was justified unless ur blind and cant read skandy's post

Jabra
08-16-2016, 05:47 AM
i didn't get annoyed over him, i just simply warned him to stop. I'm pretty sure i had all right to ban him when hes completely ignoring everything i'm saying. Which leads to admin disrespect.

again. He didnt ignore what he was saying cuz he didnt break his warning.

im arguing with fucking retards

rool
08-16-2016, 06:05 AM
can we reach 150 post?

Blink
08-16-2016, 06:08 AM
Are you illiterate or can you just not speak english? You seem to ignore 90% of what is posted in this thread. You keep copy pasting that same shit in broken english that doesn't fucking make any sense because gmmbearz obviously did not stop fucking around with skandy when he was explicitly told to stop. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?!!? DO I NEED TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE THIS INTO DANISH YOU FUCKTARD

im arguing with fucking retards

You're not even arguing anything, you literally have nothing to defend yourself and you keep repeating yourself. You're a broken record of retardness

I encourage everyone else in this thread to start translating their replies to Autistics posts so he can also understand what's going on. http://lingojam.com/EnglishtoRetard

Sundayy
08-16-2016, 06:32 AM
Members just vote and finish this

Spar retard

Jabra
08-16-2016, 08:34 AM
Now let me try to breake it down to pieces, kids.
Skandy told him to never comment him again, and afterwards he didn't, he commented his statement. Fucking get it, retards.

Jabra
08-16-2016, 08:39 AM
Members just vote and finish this

Spar retard

You dont fucking decide whether admins should terminate me or not, retard. You - like many others - have contributed with nothing relevant and shouldnt even be in the thread.

fakeDemon
08-16-2016, 08:44 AM
Now let me try to breake it down to pieces, kids.
Skandy told him to never comment him again, and afterwards he didn't, he commented his statement. Fucking get it, retards.

Let me break it down for you kid. Skandy's warning was in general; gmmbearz was fucking with him everytime he was on the same server with Skandy, not just that one incident. When that warning was instated, Skandy was obviously still fucked with by gmmbearz. You've obviously shown that you can't cope co-operating with any KSF members even at day one as you can't trust any word that comes out of their mouths.

Skandy doesn't admin abuse kid. You do.

Jabra
08-16-2016, 08:48 AM
Hahaha, no, Skandy was friendly to him like an hour after lol and I have seen before. But i cant replay properly right now, because im in a horry.

Sundayy
08-16-2016, 08:52 AM
You dont fucking decide whether admins should terminate me or not, retard. You - like many others - have contributed with nothing relevant and shouldnt even be in the thread.

Are you retarded? Lol I just said members vote so theres bo more fucking nonsense post like yours on this forum Jesus Christ fuckign lunatic

I shouldnt be on this thread but you shouldnt be on ksf

Sundayy
08-16-2016, 08:54 AM
Ur just showing that you can't be a ksf admin with that behavior Jesus... Your the worst wtf

rool
08-16-2016, 08:56 AM
jabra dodging the questions like https://youtu.be/R83aQCCUuQ8?t=13s

Blink
08-16-2016, 09:03 AM
lel

Stevo_97
08-16-2016, 09:19 AM
+1.

You've been surfing in this community for 5+ years and are some how completely ignorant to the way in which it works. Sure, it's fucked up and abuse happens pretty regularly, but when the higher ups like evolv and untouch take notice of and still do nothing about it what difference do you think you could possibly make when the owners themselves don't care enough to make the change happen?

Not two weeks ago you banned me for "kicking" john who also happens to be my friend. It was reported to you as a joke by both hab and john to see what you would do and to see how easy it was to manipulate you. If you could speak English even remotely well you would have seen CLEARLY that it was a troll and once again you did what you have been doing and banned me without messaging me when I'm on your friends list to hear my side of the story. After the ban I messaged you and you started talking about law and rules which aren't even slightly applicable to KSF.

Yesterday when the whole banning skandy incident occurred I banned you, you messaged me and I tried to reason with you but instead childishly deleted me without hearing all of what I had to say. I took you seriously in the beginning, I questioned your motives directly with you, heard your replies and in every instance you used what little you've actually studied of all and applied that to most of your bans. Going by your own logic you'd have to know every law for every state in which people connect from to actually apply that ban to them or at the very least the laws of the state in which each individual server is hosted in.

On a final note, I believe your intentions were genuinely pure but your bias in most cases, failure to hear every 'victims' side of the story and general god complex were your downfall. Deciding ban lengths and what is and isn't against the rules e.g. trolling was a mistake from the beginning. You talked about rules that were implicit and used that to justify a number of bans but somehow fail to see how trolling fits into that category of the rules (especially when trolling an admin) #TAKEDOWNAUTH

Jabra
08-16-2016, 10:22 AM
Let me break it down for you kid. Skandy's warning was in general; gmmbearz was fucking with him everytime he was on the same server with Skandy, not just that one incident. When that warning was instated, Skandy was obviously still fucked with by gmmbearz. You've obviously shown that you can't cope co-operating with any KSF members even at day one as you can't trust any word that comes out of their mouths.

Skandy doesn't admin abuse kid. You do.

What you're saying is not true. Skandy has been friendly to mr.gmmbearz many times. And as I told before, Skandy was helping mr.gmmbearz an hour later on surf_the_distance to show him how to find bonuses.

In addition, this argument is still important.
"3. But if you told him to never comment you from a whole another game session, why didnt you ban him from the very beginning he commented you? It shows your disqualifications as admin when you cant act consistently, but first ban him when he comments on you in a behaviour you dont like".

Skandy can't just collect warnings from earlier game sessions and suddenly trigger it off a completely arbitrary moment. Rules have to be enforced CONSISTENTLY. Moreover, I dont know Skandy's exactly intention with his statement because you're not skandy's subject - but no matter what he has to formulate it right, so mr.gmmbearz can even know what to obey.

Jabra
08-16-2016, 11:25 AM
"You've been surfing in this community for 5+ years and are some how completely ignorant to the way in which it works. Sure, it's fucked up and abuse happens pretty regularly, but when the higher ups like evolv and untouch take notice of and still do nothing about it what difference do you think you could possibly make when the owners themselves don't care enough to make the change happen?"

I partly agree, the admin culture is immature, and after all I cant just change a culture. I was awared of this, and that's why I started ignoring 1 min troll bans. It's very small steps though. But Evovl does a care bit, he told me a month ago he would rephrase rule 11 because it was exploited to admin abusing.

"Not two weeks ago you banned me for "kicking" john who also happens to be my friend. It was reported to you as a joke by both hab and john to see what you would do and to see how easy it was to manipulate you. If you could speak English even remotely well you would have seen CLEARLY that it was a troll and once again you did what you have been doing and banned me without messaging me when I'm on your friends list to hear my side of the story. After the ban I messaged you and you started talking about law and rules which aren't even slightly applicable to KSF. "

I didn't care if you guys were trolling, I was already 50 percent sure that you guys were trolling because Habitat was typing to me weirdly. The formal requirements were met since your friend made his spoken words clear. I dont have any responsibility here, I can't controll people's hidden intentions, I can only controll their words. If they have complained with fake intentions, then they have committed fraud and have the personal responsibility - NOT me. (And it can be discussed whether it was wrong I didnt ban him afterwards).

"Yesterday when the whole banning skandy incident occurred I banned you, you messaged me and I tried to reason with you but instead childishly deleted me without hearing all of what I had to say. I took you seriously in the beginning, I questioned your motives directly with you, heard your replies and in every instance you used what little you've actually studied of all and applied that to most of your bans. Going by your own logic you'd have to know every law for every state in which people connect from to actually apply that ban to them or at the very least the laws of the state in which each individual server is hosted in."

Yeah, I did, I was mad because I was unjustable banned an hour, and it wouldnt have any consequences for you.
At least we are right now only discussing a 10 min. ban.
I dont know what you mean with I should take care of every law in every state, wtf. KSF is private property, so by law admins can do whatever they want to. I only take care about RULES, the rules applied on KSF server.

"On a final note, I believe your intentions were genuinely pure but your bias in most cases, failure to hear every 'victims' side of the story and general god complex were your downfall. Deciding ban lengths and what is and isn't against the rules e.g. trolling was a mistake from the beginning. You talked about rules that were implicit and used that to justify a number of bans but somehow fail to see how trolling fits into that category of the rules (especially when trolling an admin) #TAKEDOWNAUTH"

I understand you but it's just that I realized im never gonna make any admin capitulate and take responsibility, that was a very utopian belief.
I can't understand last sentence. I was saying that what is not standing in the rules are allowed implicitly.

SyFo is CP
08-17-2016, 05:24 AM
Everybody is being hypocritical, -1 obviously... I think this clan is already in need of good surfers, so why kick one of the best :S

rool
08-17-2016, 07:35 AM

Skanders
08-17-2016, 08:21 AM
Everybody is being hypocritical, -1 obviously... I think this clan is already in need of good surfers, so why kick one of the best :S

Maybe you should read the thread next time instead of blindly -ing.

synki
08-17-2016, 09:45 AM
hes auths boyfriend

Rapha
08-17-2016, 12:17 PM
+

nemix
08-17-2016, 12:18 PM
+1 remove

Skanders
08-17-2016, 12:20 PM