PDA

View Full Version : Application - Jabra

Jabra
07-18-2016, 08:54 PM
So yeh^^

THERAPIST
07-19-2016, 03:35 PM
For many years ago I made a list of which stages should be applied max velocity to their start zones. Apart from that, I want to talk about my idea above. I want to be constantly awaken on KSF Community Steam page room chat (or so much as I can), where alleged victims of unjustified punishments (gag, mute or ban) can call me anytime they want. I will request the alleged victim to describe the course of events. If the admin or VIP has acted unjustifiedly in the story told, I will ask the admin or VIP if the story told is true. If he doesn't confirm, I will go check the demo myself as soon it's up. If the admin or VIP has acted unjustifiedly, I will give him a warning and repeal the punishment. A list of VIP and admin abusers and their respective amount of warnings would be published.
Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure what I'm reading here. As far as I know there is little in the way of admin abuse going on barring the events of the last week or so, are you saying that there is some kind of huge problem that needs to be corrected?

Also how would you repeal punishments, are you applying to leapfrog every other member and become head admin or something?

I'm honestly not sure if you just wrote that for the sake of not putting something generic and meaningless in there or if you're applying in order to run some vendetta against current VIP's/admins. If you literally just put "I can wear the tag and represent the clan" or something like that this would have been a very easy vote.

Jabra
07-19-2016, 06:42 PM
I will not put me in a higher position than the rest of the admins. My method is proof based. Any admin can repeal punishments if they have proves of the alleged rulebreaker did nothing wrong. So I'm not applying for any kind of high admin status. I'm just talking about what I can contribute with as admin trough my KSF membership. - And yeah, I still see too much admin and vip abuse around.

Juxtapo
07-19-2016, 07:13 PM
I will not put me in a higher position than the rest of the admins. My method is proof based. Any admin can repeal punishments if they have proves of the alleged rulebreaker did nothing wrong. So I'm not applying for any kind of high admin status. I'm just talking about what I can contribute with as admin trough my KSF membership. - And yeah, I still see too much admin and vip abuse around.

Or they could just come create a thread on the forum if they feel their ban/gag/mute was unjust.

Sacred
07-20-2016, 02:11 AM
Why do you make it out to be a bad thing that he would want to do his job as an admin? Didn't have to describe it as he did, but what's bad about it?
Also, he did in fact go through like all maps and stages to make a list of where to add or remove maxvel, so that was pretty nice altho it's a few years back now.

Jabra
07-20-2016, 03:13 AM
Thanks, Sacred^^

Or they could just come create a thread on the forum if they feel their ban/gag/mute was unjust.
Or they could just join KSF Community chat room and and get their case processed a lot faster :P

Sorry I exaggerated a bit about the public list etc. I will just be active on KSF Community chat room where people can message me anytime when I'm home to examine their case proof based. In difficult cases that are not 'to the right hand' where me and vip or admin might disagree i will ofc. not repeal or determine anything and be "above".

scotty
07-21-2016, 08:08 PM
gl jabra

SyFo is CP
07-22-2016, 04:05 AM
+1 (obv..)

Kiiru
07-22-2016, 12:08 PM
I really like you as a surfer as well as a person so I would gladly give you a thumbs up. +10

frankdimegglio
07-24-2016, 08:50 AM
+1

Sony
07-30-2016, 06:08 PM
+1 million

rool
07-31-2016, 04:07 AM
+1

evolv
08-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Alright with an adjusted +6 yes results and 68% of the vote I will accept you into the clan. You can add the tag. Please stay active on the forums, servers, and elsewhere.