PDA

View Full Version : VIP perm removal and Sunday VIP perm abuse

FluX
07-16-2016, 05:11 PM
Take witness opinions, not mine or sunday's to make everything fair, thanks!

shena
07-16-2016, 05:13 PM
+1 talks in all chat everytime he's gagged, assumes hes immune to bans & doesn't hesitate to abuse his gag/mute powers for whatever he feels like.

Nyannix
07-16-2016, 05:15 PM
oh gosh maybe come with proof next time you complain about abuse?

THERAPIST
07-16-2016, 05:16 PM
I wasn't here for this so I normally wouldn't comment. However your own description of the events is working against you here.

I spammed a bit with some people and we got gagged by sunday and that was justified, but then he ungagged everyone (assuming from the spam of 4 messages we posted), I started talking shit and he got really mad and gagged me. Seeing as this gag wasnt justified at all

How can the first gag be justified and not the second? It makes no sense.

Sundayy
07-16-2016, 05:16 PM
So i talkshit = banned
They talkshit about me and my vip perms have to be removed?

SENSE = 100%

plus the opinion from someone that also abuses from his power

shena
07-16-2016, 05:17 PM
Well take my word as whatever you feel like, but that's just a pretty poor argument to not take this thread as serious, nyannix.

Nyannix
07-16-2016, 05:18 PM
i dont take this serious 8)

FluX
It was hard to catch evidence about this considering it was something that got out of hand unexpectedly. I got this much, like I said, take witness opinions

https://gyazo.com/843efd3cb57babdab8379ef08f579c62
https://gyazo.com/3a890e29ba400313f193a2e6e45643c5

Admittedly I was shittalking, but that doesn't justify for a gag

Sundayy
HOW PLEASE HOW :
Admittedly I was shittalking, but that doesn't justify for a gag

FluX
07-16-2016, 05:20 PM
Considering you were shittalking back, I was defenseless. This is my final comment, I leave the opinions to the higher-ups

Sundayy
07-16-2016, 05:36 PM
Excuse me?, i was shittalking? read the screenshots

I'm going to close this here :

What really happened : gagged this guy for spam , log will be written ( not log from console because its overwritten)
*SPEC* [Exceptional] FluX : им ٠ Beetle179 : no one cares
Player keviN has joined the game
*SPEC* [Exceptional] FluX : ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ
[Experienced] н๏є | tommy : [Veteran] [god4ksf] : FUCK YOU
[SM] Gagged FluX.

This 2 players were gagged , left the gag for about two minutes . after two minutes passed , i put !ungag @all , both players were unggaged okay?
This guy tommy even said thanks to me with his microphone , instead FLux started to talk shit about HSW (since i surf/surfed it) :
*SPEC* [Exceptional] FluX : when sunday thinks hsw is the hardest angle surf
*SPEC* [Exceptional] FluX : sunday is mad cause nobody recognizes his mad skiLZlLZZ

As he noted himself and as can be seen, the gag was justified so when I ungagged him 2 minutes later thinking he wouldn't spam again and he proceeded to shit talk me I just gagged him again at which point he started retrying and then made this thread

And that's it a useless thread that makes no sense

[

Gunter
07-16-2016, 05:45 PM
memestar where you at

shena
07-16-2016, 05:50 PM
Excuse me?, i was shittalking? read the screenshots

I'm going to close this here :

What really happened : gagged this guy for spam , log will be written ( not log from console because its overwritten)
Player keviN has joined the game
[SM] Gagged FluX.

This 2 players were gagged , left the gag for about two minutes . after two minutes passed , i put !ungag @all , both players were unggaged okay?
This guy tommy even said thanks to me with his microphone , instead FLux started to talk shit about HSW (since i surf/surfed it) :
*SPEC* [Exceptional] FluX : when sunday thinks hsw is the hardest angle surf
*SPEC* [Exceptional] FluX : sunday is mad cause nobody recognizes his mad skiLZlLZZ

As he noted himself and as can be seen, the gag was justified so when I ungagged him 2 minutes later thinking he wouldn't spam again and he proceeded to shit talk me I just gagged him again at which point he started retrying and then made this thread

And that's it a useless thread that makes no sense

[

using this as full context for what happened, i'd say technically you abused your vip powers by gagging someone who was simply trash talking. Using common sense, like therapist said, being hounded for a justified gag, is not to be expected, I still stand by the fact that you have abused your powers in the past, not once or even twice, have you used all chat when you've been gagged for justified reasons, you basically do this almost on a daily basis as far as i can tell, which is unacceptable.

Sundayy
07-16-2016, 05:54 PM
Excuse me visions , you banned me when i shit talked you so you're not in the right to talk about that

shena
07-16-2016, 05:56 PM
Excuse me visions , you banned me when i shit talked you so you're not in the right to talk about that

Yes i am, it's admin disrespect, read the rules :)

Sundayy
07-16-2016, 05:58 PM
Not gonna continue discussing on a useless thread with enough proof to be closed byee

shena
07-16-2016, 06:00 PM
damn dude, resorting to just leaving it alone because you're defenseless, if only you did that in the first place, i wonder where things would be today.

Sundayy
07-16-2016, 06:04 PM
last answer : i can still continue defending myself visions , but it doesnt make sense , if i did that in the first place i wouldnt even comment any words since he's in the right to open a complaint thread but is not the case : ))

Nyannix
07-16-2016, 06:14 PM
Yes i am, it's admin disrespect, read the rules :)

so you're saying flux can shittalk sunday because he is just a vip, but sunday can't shittalk you just because you're an admin?

Spari
07-16-2016, 07:16 PM
autism at its finest

-BN
07-16-2016, 10:14 PM
hey guys just download demo
ezprrof

Mooster Cow
07-17-2016, 01:04 AM
banning someone for shit talking seems like a power hungry move but you're all bitches anyways haha!! XD

Rickzter
07-17-2016, 02:42 AM
so you're saying flux can shittalk sunday because he is just a vip, but sunday can't shittalk you just because you're an admin?

^this

Sacred
07-17-2016, 03:20 AM
Whys everyone so damn butthurt over gags and short bans lately? I wish Jay was back for a week or so..

Blink
07-17-2016, 04:26 AM
Whys everyone so damn butthurt over gags and short bans lately? I wish Jay was back for a week or so..

Well it doesn't really matter how long the ban is if it's unjustified. VIPs can't even kick/ban so the only thing they can get reported about is gagging and muting lol

shena
07-17-2016, 05:17 AM

That is literally the case with rules being as fucked as they are :)
Not saying i would, or anyone else would, but assuming the same scenario as for sunday, yeah, sure.

Sundayy
07-17-2016, 05:52 AM
So since rules are fucked you take advantage of that? haha that's so sad wow... can't we stop posting this , this wont take to any part

shena
07-17-2016, 08:01 AM
So since rules are fucked you take advantage of that? haha that's so sad wow... can't we stop posting this , this wont take to any part

Okay how about you don't even bother saying anything if you're just gonna read between the lines, you literally assumed i fucking said the opposite of what i did, so fucking dumb its unreal

FluX
07-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Can we go ahead and close this thread? It seems to be getting out of hand, I mostly creating it not being annoyed from abuse etc, but to bring attention to the fact of vips having these certain permissions, and why they should be taken away. I understand most people use it correctly, and in this case could have just been a miscommunication with Sunday & I. Vips don't need the permissions, because that also makes a "pay for mini admin" server.

This is only my opinion, and hopefully my maturity improves. Sorry for the hastle.

Sacred
07-18-2016, 03:15 AM
Altho I don't really approve how sunday behaves on the server now and then, I think this is far from a solid reason to remove his VIP.

FluX
07-18-2016, 05:44 AM
I wasn't saying remove his VIP... I was only pointing out his actions. Sorry for the confusing title, I can only type so much there. It was meant to be 2 seperate topics -- VIP permissions removal and Sunday abusing his power.

Sundayy
07-18-2016, 05:58 AM
Altho I don't really approve how sunday behaves on the server now and then, I think this is far from a solid reason to remove his VIP.

Altho other admins abuse , those member keeps their powers , there are no reason to remove my vip just because i use @all when im gagged ffs sacred think

edit: "Altho I don't really approve how sunday behaves on the server now and then" , how can u say this when your not even 5min on the server? and when ur on is when the gag + @all happens , that's it