PDA

View Full Version : Unban Request

Kraft Mac & Cheese
07-16-2016, 03:30 PM
Was randomly smac banned while doing repetitive pre strafes on surf_ethereal, bunnyhop detected and I dont use any scripts to do so? As far as the dialog says it is a permanent banned and I am asking if it can be revoked. Thank you.

Sundayy
07-17-2016, 09:33 AM
You can't be banned for doing strafes , you rather had a bhop script or hyperscroll (which is banned)

Sacred
07-17-2016, 09:42 AM
It's kinda funny how almost everyone claims they are innocent, but if there are that many false positives how come that nobody "relevant" ever got banned? Those who play the most never had that. I just don't believe the "I'm not using anything" excuse.

Nyannix
07-17-2016, 10:32 AM
yep just a simple excuse

Masog
07-17-2016, 12:13 PM
Oh thats the troll dude who tried to piss everyone off without a success, good. One more less :D

Kraft Mac & Cheese
07-17-2016, 02:33 PM
You can't be banned for doing strafes , you rather had a bhop script or hyperscroll (which is banned)
Was just detailing what I was doing the time of the ban, I dont use either of those things and I have no reason to

Kraft Mac & Cheese
07-17-2016, 02:34 PM
It's kinda funny how almost everyone claims they are innocent, but if there are that many false positives how come that nobody "relevant" ever got banned? Those who play the most never had that. I just don't believe the "I'm not using anything" excuse.
I'm not going to argue, I respect the fact these bans have to be taken seriously, but I can say truthfully that without a doubt, I wasnt using anything.

Kraft Mac & Cheese
07-17-2016, 02:42 PM
yep just a simple excuse

Please, it would mean a lot if you took this seriously, that wasn't very insightful and if youre going to post here just for the sake of being pejorative then you should just not post, this wasn't an "excuse". I didn't do anything and I don't have any more details other than the fact I was banned randomly by an anticheat. Mistakes happen, I would just like to be unbanned, plain and simple.

Nyannix
07-17-2016, 02:43 PM
you don't just get randomly banned by anticheat

Spari
07-17-2016, 02:46 PM
false positives do happen

Kraft Mac & Cheese
07-17-2016, 02:47 PM
you don't just get randomly banned by anticheat

It has happened before, false positives happen, random people are no exception to that. Like I said before I completely understand that this has to be taken seriously, but I am being 100% honest that I was not at fault, I had no reason to, especially on ethereal.

Juxtapo
07-17-2016, 02:50 PM
SMAC has wrongfully banned people many times in the past on KSF. You just need to wait for unt0uch or evolv to see the thread and you'll most likely be unbanned.

Kraft Mac & Cheese
07-17-2016, 03:11 PM
SMAC has wrongfully banned people many times in the past on KSF. You just need to wait for unt0uch or evolv to see the thread and you'll most likely be unbanned.

Thank you, was beginning to worry as I just bought vip and I thought I'd have to pay to get unbanned, seeing as how ruthless people are to people who claim they were not at fault. Almost made me cry

FluX
07-17-2016, 08:44 PM
I trust Krafty is telling the truth, he's a fellow donator and plays pretty often, he would know that cheating is not tolerated. He also seems like an easy-going person, not the type who'd cheat or try to ruin his reputation on this server.

Perhaps we could know what program(s) you were using before-hand? As people who use CCleaner know, using CCleaner then logging onto CS:GO/CS:S often times are disconnected by a VAC check, and have to restart their computer, most times during a competitive game therefore resulting in a ban.

Just my detailed opinion.

Kraft Mac & Cheese
07-17-2016, 11:44 PM
I trust Krafty is telling the truth, he's a fellow donator and plays pretty often, he would know that cheating is not tolerated. He also seems like an easy-going person, not the type who'd cheat or try to ruin his reputation on this server.

Perhaps we could know what program(s) you were using beforehand? As people who use CCleaner know, using CCleaner then logging onto CS:GO/CS:S often times are disconnected by a VAC check and have to restart their computer, most times during a competitive game therefore resulting in a ban.

Just my detailed opinion.

As far as I know nothing I had open would have or could have triggered anything, I had the normal skype/chrome/discord open along with css and that was all. Also, thanks for not hating me on the forums like you do on the server, it means a lot that you aren't just blatantly denying anything and everything that could get me unbanned.

FluX
07-18-2016, 01:44 AM
I'm rude on the server because I have issues dealing with my attitude and my maturity, I'm working on fixing that.

Do you have background softwares you are aware about? Aswell as if you have a gaming mouse with macro keys, do you happen to have any bound to do other key functions? I'm sure something like that can definitely make suspicious movement for the plugin.

Also I like to give everyone a fair chance, if I weren't cheating and were in your predicament, I'd be very worried and I know players would come up and say "Hey! he's cheating because he got banned!" (with the addition I seem to have a lot of enemies on the server)

Sacred
07-18-2016, 03:13 AM
It might still be a false positive, the ban doesn't happen when it detects something (intentional delay so you can't really tell why it happened), but if I remember correctly it should have been disabled in the first place, as we have autobhop (almost) everywhere necessary.

Kraft Mac & Cheese
07-18-2016, 02:02 PM
I'm rude on the server because I have issues dealing with my attitude and my maturity, I'm working on fixing that.

Do you have background softwares you are aware about? Aswell as if you have a gaming mouse with macro keys, do you happen to have any bound to do other key functions? I'm sure something like that can definitely make suspicious movement for the plugin.

Also I like to give everyone a fair chance, if I weren't cheating and were in your predicament, I'd be very worried and I know players would come up and say "Hey! he's cheating because he got banned!" (with the addition I seem to have a lot of enemies on the server)

I have crouch bound to a button on my mouse that I use a lot, especially pre strafing at the start of the ramp so I dont clip the spine. But I've been doing that for a long time and I dont think that should of or could of triggered anything.

Kraft Mac & Cheese
07-19-2016, 07:22 PM
Not trying to be pushy and impatient (which I am) but how long does it take to get a response? I'm seeing other unban requests that are going on months now. csgo surfing is making me depressed.

Anonymous?
07-19-2016, 11:15 PM
As long as it will take. Be patient thats it.

evolv
07-20-2016, 07:43 AM
Since you seem to be a regular on the servers and haven't had any previous problems, i'll assume you are telling the truth. Don't let it happen again please.